How would Sup Forums use this?

1. OP

2. First Poster

Kill Harvey Weinstein BUT before he dies he rats out every Hollywood exec and politician he knows did bad sex/pedo shit in explicit detail.

3. Sup Forums posters

I would probably kill people.

Probably use it to control the world

should I take my death note to school?

5. Donald Trump
6. Hillary Clinton

Joss Whedon

Then burn it

donald flumf
before he goes
nuclear glumpf!

every politican

hello Marshall

Matthew David Nakamoto by getting hit by a car for showing everyone in school my deviantart page fuck you Matt.

Would something like..
"Heartattack after having sex with user" work?
If so then that's how I'd use it.

kill every politician, ceo, head of state and religious leader on the planet

I kill all my teachers. Fuck you I won't do my homework!

>Kill Harvey Weinstein but before death he calls every Hollywood slut out and present their disgraced photos/videos to the public
ftfy Mr. Feminist

Wipe of all of Hollywood and all of Washington D.C, wipe out all jews

Anytime someone says an outdated meme on Sup Forums, write "The Joke" inside the book and take a pic to show them

I would cause a second Holocaust

EWAN MCGREGOR

kill all tv memes

You would probably have to spell his name correctly first, so I guess he would be safe.

So, are you also going to do the first one as well, or what?

Trumps shots himself before nuking new york, los angeles, mexico, israel, iran, saudi arabia, turkey, sweden, germany, france and all subsaharian africa

But Sup Forums told me holocaust didn't happen

You forgot Washington DC

Not at all. If it were real I'd be too worried for my soul

Technically it did happen, some died but far less than 11million not through gassing.
I'd make sure to do it properly.

kek

I thought really hard about this, but there's really no completely fool-proof way to get rich using the Death Note. There were always be a money trail and people can connect the dots of you getting rich as a result of certain people dying.

But maybe I would kill off George Soros while having him leave all his money to me in his will, and let them suspect and speculate.