WOOOOW YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING RAW FISH ON RICE FOR QUARTER A CENTURY SUCH MASTERY BRAVO JIRO YOU ARE SO GOOD AT PUTTING...

WOOOOW YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING RAW FISH ON RICE FOR QUARTER A CENTURY SUCH MASTERY BRAVO JIRO YOU ARE SO GOOD AT PUTTING RAW FISH ON RICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
youtube.com/watch?v=geRtAsHuVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=sFcFHnmupQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sushi chef gives you wasabi and soy sauce on the side
>apply them to the food
>apparently this is a grave insult

what the fuck did you give it to me for then

Motherfucker can’t even cook

because HONOUR and TRADITIONS bitch

he looks like a fucking turtle no wonder he likes fish so much. gooks arent even human.

>charge 100$ for a piece of uncooked fish on some soggy rice
>can get the same thing for 0.50cents a block over

so this is the power of capitalism

>tfw your apprentice slices you up and wraps you in seaweed with rice

eating spicy food is degeneracy in asian cultures

Are we at a point where these threads are board 'culture'? This is becoming a thrice a week event......which is impressive considering theres nothing to even discuss.

ITT angry Americans how never tried real food.

>autist enough to fold sushi 1000 times

asians are extremely aware of how subhuman behavior looks

butthurt weeboos havent arrived yet. give it some time before some pretensious fartsniffer starts talking about how baka gaijins sinply cant appreciate the craftsmanship involved in making sushi

>+256 replies and 32 images omitted. Click here to view.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

It still wouldnt be a discussion then, or any different then any other time ive seen this thread. I understand new people see a film and want to talk about it....but I dont think this is one of those things. It seems to me its a group of people, angry about sushi making, who want to yell at people who support said sushi making. Which isnt even what the film was about, but I guess you make do with what ya got?
I guess its not the worst 'culture' we have here on good ol' Sup Forums.

Is this the "real food" you speak of?

>mfw I'm rather indifferent to sushi but eat Japanese often anyway because I really like gari

Soy sauce is not a fucking insult at all; it’s considered a piece of the puzzle. It’s just that it’s overused.

You've just admitted it. Good.

I don't get what's supposed to be so great about sushi. I'd rather have a decent thai curry.

ITT fatherless soyboys who don't understand true passion, dedication and craftsmanship.
Sorry you were born in the video game retard generation

this was not part of the movie

if your implying to be older than the soyboys your picking on why would you lavishly fuck it all up with an autistic frog picture ?

I've just been to Tokyo with my wife and I gotta say I dig the whole Sashimi meme much more than sushi.

I'm so sorry you like to shit yourself

>dedication to fucking uncooked fish and wet rice
excuse me while i spend my life perfecting the art of buttering a toest, surely theyll make a movie about my passion and dedication

no but it is part of the "sushi culture"

>having such a weak stomach
Look at this fag and laugh.

Sashimi has no taste and a it has a wierd slimy texture. Sushi with chicken or tuna is alright though.

>autistic frog picture
>Not using a more refined frog picture of maturity
Clearly this was his biggest mistake.

Sushi is for people who think they're cultured and want to fit in, so they proclaim how something so boring as sushi is fantastic. Same thing with post modern art enthusiasts.

think he could boil an egg?

Ah sushi, the soyboy's delicacy of choice

two werent enough

>okay with most types of sushi
>salmon sushi makes me vomit
>everyone else seems to love it
What's wrong with me?

This.

>sushi is dipped in soy sauce
You already know who eats this stuff

Kekd

>breaking ordinary concepts down to redundant detail

This doesn't make you smart.

Sushi is far more complex than toast tho.

Sashimi is just raw fish, right? Do you think fish has no taste?

hamburgers too big to bite are stupid. Instead of making me a skyscraper try using the same ingredients to make me two smaller hamburgers you retarded fuck. I hate that shit.

its fucking food its meant to be eaten. All this culture and tradition is retarded

The japanese? Unironically the most honorable and civilized country in the world that also happens to have one of the highest life expectancy in the world

I feel the same. Looks like we are the minority in the world that likes BigMacs.

well user, its pulled pork so it wouldnt be much of an issue as far as size goes but I agree with you in theory, mountain burgers are annoying as fuck. two burgers sounds kinda dumb tho.....maybe have one normal burger and then pile the extra stuff on the side of the plate?

Yeh, seriously, this is fucking retarded. It's food. You eat it the way you want. Sure, there's out of line shit like putting ketchup on your pizza, just as it would be dipping sushi in mustard, but this shit is far too much and too stupid.

GIRUGAMESH

They showed this in my introduction to film class and all the soyboys and girls were so impressed by it. I literally had to stand up and say its just some fish on rice what's the big deal? Apparently i didn't get it, whatever it is. I'm done with film school gonna get a trade

Flashnews: every European nation used to have a culture like that. Many rules and restrictions wen you eat because families consisted of like 10 or more people. Your dinner needs law and order when you have many people of all ages eating together.

t. Was visiting a village every summer until 25.

What do you even think you're attacking?

>yfw california rolls

the unnecessary and undeserved glorification of a man who spent over 20 years working on a dish that is incredibly simple and uninspired but is held in ridiculously high regard by pretensious weebs

Autism

But I want the rice to absorb the soy sauce, fish isn't going to absorb shit, I'm only going to get as much soy as doesn't drip off before it goes in my mouth, this is jewing

haha so edgy lmao

sushi is inhumane 2bh

This man:
>perfected his craft, the best in the world
>world wide recognition and admiration
>documentary made about him and his craft
>rich, successful, has a family and a legacy
>happy and proud of his work, does what he loves

You:
>shitposter

>buttering a toast

You butter bread, retard, then you toast it.

It's head is cut off, it's just spasms

thats what ive always thought too. I tried the "proper" and was extremely dissapointed

Fishes can't feel pain.

insectoid chinks and sensitive soyboys like yourself

All vertebrates feel pain, but it's not anything like what humans think pain is.

This.

>headless
>half of the body removed
>still moving

Must be the muscles spasming o whatever what the fuck

>honorable and civilized
*tips katana towards you*

It's not alive anymore, you pussy.

Please give me one source for this.

the japs sure are fucking obsessed with their meme traditions
no wonder they're so backwards when it comes to anything remotely forward thinking

This fuck traditions, it's HER turn now.
Yassss slay

mmm raw seafood

>t. Ezra Goldbergsteinowitzenthal
Sorry that preserving your country’s culture and tradition is so offensive to you.

>has never been

You'd like it there, user. It is truly the promised land

muscles have tendons
its not worms kid

Spicy tuna roll is best roll

oh god im gonna hurl

>tfw reading this japanese comic in this accent
youtube.com/watch?v=geRtAsHuVD8

>US president goes to eat at Jiros sushi restaurant
>doesn't finish it, takes the sushi home in a doggy bag

Embarrassing

tips 56% face

>not eating tapeworms
this is why you're fat, americans

Did Obama really do that?
How weak is your appetite that you can't finish sushi of all things?

they aren't even good traditions seriously
>muh grorious bushido spirit means i must charge white piggu with faithfur katana for grorious emperor
fucking retards they are i swear
the only reason they're relevant today is because westerners showed them everything modern

>whito piggu go home
i would laugh so hard if this happened to me IRL, japanese people look and sound so cute and inoffensive even while insulting you

This send them refugees NOW

>20 years peeling hardboiled eggs

>he still doesn't understand what i'm saying

Now now end their stupid traditions NOW, it's her fucking turn, YAS

>i was only pretending to be retarded

>tfw strict vegetarian
youtube.com/watch?v=sFcFHnmupQc

In my experience they don't really give a shit what foreigners do. It's the young hip white urban fags who throw a hissy fit if you don't eat food the way you're "supposed" to.

Yeah, he did. To American its not a big deal but for Japanese its a slight.

Current US president is a germaphobe I hear and will never dare eat raw foods like sushi, no matter quality

This this, fucking stupid dumb japanese traditions. End them NOW.

your understanding of culture and history is kind of embarrassing, but judging from your absurd reduction of some kind of abstracted core tenet of Japanese ideology, you're from Ohio or something

You sound like you're buttblasted because someone has got some culture you doesn't like.

>wasabi and soy sauce taste fucking heavenly together
>lolno u insurrt muh famirry

>Rice is naturally absorbent
>lice must stay dly baka gaijin

Excuse me for not slicing my guts open in the Emperor's name while eating your holy fast food from some filthy fucking joint on the other side of the planet Mr. Tamagotchi