I was just trying to ask you where's the bus stop!

I was just trying to ask you where's the bus stop!

is there a problem here citizens?

When I was a kid I felt bad for him.

Now I think it's fucking hilarious.

What a goddamn tragedy.

Eh, I'm half and half right now, I laugh but I still feel bad for the dude.

What he got stolen again?
His library card?

buss pass

Even as a kid I thought that scene was hilarious.

This shit very nearly made me cry as a kid. I would think of it at random times and just get really sad.

The poor guy didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to jump into the show and make Arnold say sorry.

I mean, it's funny but it also makes me upset. Like I could feel that dude was already at his breaking point. Maybe his life is shit. Maybe he got fired recently. Maybe he's a little slow. Maybe he lives with his heavily critical mother who berates his lack of ambition yet undermines any decision he tries to make for himself. And he just got rejected from his 12th minimum wage job interview this week and he's in an unfamiliar neighborhood and he just wants to know how to get home to his shrill mother. And he decides to ask a kid because kids are friendly, right? Except this kid attacks him and destroys the last of his clothes and now he has to make the journey home in his tighty whities. And he still doesn't know where's the bus stop.

....fuck, man

And just think. It's going to be even harder for him to get directions from anyone else because he's a big dude in his underwear wandering around at night. If he even finds the bus stop, he might not be allowed on. He'll probably end up picked up by the police thinking he's some kind of pervert and spending the night in jail. He'll use his one phone call to call home but no one will pick up. His sobs will echo throughout the holding area.

He should have asked from across the street.

For some reason as a kid I really hated the scene right after this where everyone is yelling at arnold. I always changed the channel at that part.

I don't even remember why, maybe I thought it was scary or stupid or whatever.

Maybe he shouldn't have asked a kid for directions.

I REMEMBER, I FELT SO BAD FOR HIM.

bunny pajamas

I still kinda feel bad. This just reminded me

You are not alone. He did nothing wrong...

At that time when I saw it I felt really bad but I guess the writers really knew what to do to make us think Arnold fucked up.
But wasn't there another episode where that kid was bullying someone?

I still don't understand why everyone flipping out about this episode.

I mean, Arnold wasn't technically wrong. The guy startled him and Arnold reactef.

Don't make me remember this.

Same, it was a shit episode but not atrocious or horrifically mean spirited

thanks for reminding me user, literally dindu nuffin