Is this a bootleg, Sup Forums?

What the hell is this? Doesn't remotely resemble the series but I can't imagine anyone bootlegging Regular Show.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Regular-Show-N-Ice-One-Dude-RARE-Action-Figure-Toy-Skips-/302246668631?hash=item465f4e2957:g:FfEAAOSwa~BYTvHC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5wzWWMzPzn3EdAS9m3127QND90X3M3hW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when your series has been going for 20 seasons and you've let yourself go this bad

Also shameful self-bump I'm only going to do once.

I'm a collector, not usually of shows like RS, but if it isn't a bootleg, I was thinking about buying it. I'm into promotional kinds of items.

I figured someone on Sup Forums could either say if it's from any episode of the series or if that figure is taken from something else, it kind of looks like a Wookie, but off.

/toy/ is a much better place for answers, but I can tell you it's 100% a bootleg.

isn't this the cave man?

Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you Super-Spider-Man.

It has similarities but seems shorter.

And my guess is the accessory is from Dr Who

It looks like it's from something specific.

>seems shorter.
It is, it's legs are almost non-existent. I think that user was just starting a bootleg thread.

>those boots
>those lips
>that nose
I know what it is, it's on the tip of my tongue. I've seen it before I swear.

Yeah, that's not Skips by any stretch. I'm more curious about the accessory.

>And my guess is the accessory is from Dr Who
I've seen very little of DW, but if you think it's that screwdriver thing it isn't.

>What the hell is this?
>Is this a bootleg?

Yeah. That sounds about right for JazWares products.

I avoided them until I found some on clearance that weren't already broken in the box or horribly mispainted.

I'd buy it because it's probably the only bootleg this show has ever had.

Unless it's bad-leg where it's just a quick transfer of one existing product to another package and it has no differences. That and I don't think this person deserves money because they'd feel high and mighty like they tricked you.

But I've seen RS toys and none of them had the Ice gag on the package, so they must've went through some trouble of making a new title for it.

>"The back is plain grey cardboard."
If this was a promo item this would be plausible, as it's not a direct part of any sets in the merchandise lists, but I bet they didn't include a picture of the back because they just peeled it off to put whatever this is in it.

>ice pun

Wasn't there an episode where they found like an Encino man? Is it supposed to be that guy?

That's a cave man, you cn make out the fur outfit and muscle.

Greg the Caveman never had a tool though.

Even for a practice-phase prototype this bares little to no resemblance.

Oh shit i think i had that toy as a kid or similar
He has a skeleton inside with organs and you basically freeze him in the caveman mold and then you pick him out with that icepick.

in common it has the head structure and maybe his hair, and the fact it seems to be a caveman

everything else though is totally off

wouldn't put it past them to make a barley similar product though, have you seen what passed as official merchandise?

Same here, I think that's it but it isn't clicking for me yet.

Yeah seems to have a mustache-beard combo so probably not on second look

This is fucking hilarious, the seller made a neat little backstory about where and how they obtained it, came up with finding info of it "on the internet", says their inventory is full and they have to sell things to make room while selling only 2 other things (shirts), and it turns out Sup Forums deduces it as another toy and where it came from that quick.

I might do a pity buy, how pathetic.

>b-but it looks like one of the characters from far away
smart but no cigar

>the product name of "n-ICE one dude!" is them patting themselves on the back for a trick well played

it's an ice mold i think?

Isn't confirmed yet, even though I'd believe it

MY FUCKING SIDES

Okay, so someone took this, made a mold of only the outside and cast it in some clear blue plastic or urethane resin.

Actually come to realize the mold is already part of the fucking original toy, what makes this is even lazier.

The funniest part is the idea that this being official meant doing this to Skips.

>"there are other characters that were available there."
If the seller was just a retard and a victim from the place they bought it from, my bets is the other character was the package tiger and it was being played off as "Rigby".

Thanks Sup Forums figured there'd be someone who recognized what it was stolen from. Guess that was a waste of my time but it was kinda funny in the end. This can just be a bootleg thread now, if anyone wants that. Pretty good start for one.

Regular Show never really interested me, especially not for buying something of, guess that answers the question if there's anything worth while in it. I'm going to find other cartoon memorabilia.

Fucking ice man I swear...

>This can just be a bootleg thread now
Sure

They changed its color though

Jesus Christ!

These have to be jokes.

The original would be made of ice, so no color. Just pour water on the mold and freeze.
The bootleg toy is plastic or resin, so they just took that ice tray mold and poured the resin with a few drops of blue pigment mixed in and waited tor it to dry.

Regular Show: It's Anything But

This is the problem with these threads, you can't tell if it's a real bootleg or tryhard funny stuff

Oh boy are we talking about bootlegs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5wzWWMzPzn3EdAS9m3127QND90X3M3hW

Kind of looks like the Adventure Time creator

If this was real I wouldn't be surprised if CN tried to pass it off.

They should've made it white here and it would've been slightly closer to acceptable.

Obligatory

Is this purchasable

Wise Puppet is an ironic "bootleg", but the Pooh probably isn't. I assume they use it at some dentist office to teach brushing.

Looks like the DCCU suit

This. You fill the caveman with water, freeze it, and you have a little ice dude with a skeleton and organs. The tool is used to pry it out of the mold