Zendaya's Wavy-Curly Hair Tutorial

Wait when did she become some big shot a eceleb?

youtu.be/HszBf-CJeVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8_UL6Flxs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she seems sweet

literally who?

didn't she start as an eceleb? before spider-man

That sweet mulatto ass.

this pic is great. Some new actresses want to be famous, so they run up to Weinstein and start flirting. Harvey starts doing the merchant pose whilst licking his jew lips

The fuck kinda name is that?

This is getting ridiculous.

mulattos are gross
i hate that we live in a society of lies

is this satire?
is this supposed to shame white american woman for apropriating nigger culture?
i honestly cant keep up with this shit anymore

It looks like Katy Perry is instructing her how to give him a handjob. How did Katy become famous?

>unlimited choices of waifus
>pick this uggo

cmon man

Daya is hot stop pretending she isn't you lying bastard

This. You just can't like 56% face

she wears so much makeup holy shit

>feminist AF
>half monkey
>ugly as said monkey
LMAO

the other girl in homecoming is way more attractive.

Oh nonononoonono

How come Americans view mixed people as non-white when they are (in this case) as much white as they are black?

She looks like a burnt ape without makeup

literally nobody anywhere in the world sees mixed people as white you brazilian faggot

Nice unibrow and manjaw 56%

how the fuck would I know lad

I agree

>Ugly mulatto's nappy, kinky cranial pubic hair tutorial
FTFY

Just answer my question or ignore it if you can't you american piece of retard

If they can pass as white they can be seen no

Why not post her actual no makeup pic which is worse.

she clearly cant

Was this spideys love interest or the new MJ? All these forced Hispanics look the same to me.

>looks 35 already
whoa.. so this.. is the power... of hybrid vigor...

Already looks 46 at 16
Wow lad

What an ugly half-groid. She should be cleaning bathrooms at burger king with the other gorilla faces.

In America there is a one-drop rule from the days of Jim Crowe and Slavery. If you are even 1/10 black and/or look black people think of you as a negrito or mulatto or mongrel. If its a black you are claimed by them if you have something to offer. So Amber Rose and Obama who are both half white germanic are “Black” in America because whytes hate blacks here more than anywhere outside South Africa and Zimbabwe and because blacks are extremely racist and butthurt and always looking for people with white genes to claim as their own for status. Its a psychotic undercurrent that’s just one facet of how crazy america’s culture is, if you’re yuro id assume you live in homogenous country so you aren’t used to 4 races that all hate each other

Yet she's rich and famous while you shitpost here.

>modern girls and women
>have so little self-esteem that they can only look and feel good after basically transforming themselves into entirely different people

seems legit

Beautiful argentinan lady.

bitch looks ugly as FUCK, goddamn

No more ridiculous than retarded pissy babies being ofended by it.

Who cares about such a trivial unimportant retarded name?

Imagine what's going on with female dna with all the shit they put on their hair.

She looks better these days since she got some now that her boyfriend is in L.A with her.

she's gross

like one of those tomboy mulattos that would join the military

You know Hailee Steinfeld didn't get to play Jean Grey because she has a smaller social media following than Sophie Turner? That's why.

That literally the reason for so many fucked up hairlines in women.

Another recent pic with her mom. Z is cute.

What's the problem? She has mixed heritage, partially afro hair. She's using a product tailored to and/or marketed to her? It has literally nothing to do with white people other than her being half white.

Its why racemixing between whites and blacks and amerindians should be banned and punishable by death it causes slippery slopes like this to happen.

I think women have naturally stronger hair, but I'd argue it's the reason behind modern feminism etc.

>How come Americans view mixed people as non-white when they are (in this case) as much white as they are black?

White racists see mixed people as polluted white people and black racists see them as diluted black people.

her mom looks white wtf

So when can I see those sweet mutt titties?

Is this b8?

she is white

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the term multi cultural indicates that every culture can use the product, and it does not in any way imply mixed heritage.

I'm just confused by this name. You don't call mixed race people multi cultural, but a group where french, germans, italians, africans, etc. all live together.

BLACKED
how can soyboys even compete?

>amerimutt face is real
Goddammit

>the term multi cultural indicates that every culture can use the product, and it does not in any way imply mixed heritage

Read the rest of the label.

>>mixed heritage textures
>>where do you fit in?
>>you have a multitude of textures or come from a beautiful mix of different ethnicities
>>growing up as bi-racial babies, we were always searching

She is of mixed heritage, the product of a multicultural society. Multicultural Curls. Why is this hard?

Not being of mixed heritage, you are also the product of a multicultural society.
Hair can't have culture or society, it makes no sense to me.

>Not being of mixed heritage, you are also the product of a multicultural society.

Not in quite the same way as a mixed race person though, come on. You're probably not going to find this on shelves in Kenya or Switzerland.

The fact that she was spawned from those two things and looks like she does is nothing short of a miracle.

user culture and ethnicity are different things. Your hair couldn't give less of a fuck about your culture.

>culture and ethnicity are different things

Woah there partner, be careful. You're about to trigger Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8_UL6Flxs0

>Wavy-Curly Hair Tutorial
Step One: Be Half Black
I forgot how much shit black and half black girls had to do with their hair until I dated one. She had to straighten her hair every day. Though I said I liked it curly, she preferred it straighten.

She looks like a young thin version of my ex gf's mom here. Still pretty cute.

Yes, but being of mixed heritage would likely mean she identifies with two cultures, just as she is visibly of two ethnicities. She's a black woman of mixed heritage, raised by a white mother in a predominantly white nation. Her curls may not care about her identity, but she obviously does. Anyway, it's just a damn name for some hair cream.

She is white.
She is black.
She is both.
Is bi-racial really that difficult for Americans to understand?

Hardly a compliment