What cartoon should I binge watch while snowed in today? I am considering pic related

What cartoon should I binge watch while snowed in today? I am considering pic related.

yes

yes do it

watch it all

Is good. Take a break after the season and then continue on.

good show, ashamed I like it
after it watch Home Movies or Dr. Katz
both great comfort shows
or Samurai Jack

MLP FIM

Don't watch it until season 3 airs, the hiatus will make you suffer

Check out Trollhunters. It's like what Danny Phantom could have been in more capable hands. Has all the same cliches and everything.

Make him suffer with us

Venture Bros, Samurai Jack.

Only S1 and S2. Everything else is garbage.

Every single incarnation of Ben 10.
I double dog dare you.

Don't listen to the namefag. Just see the original Ben 10 and that's all you need.

You upstate NY?

im snowed in too. I just binged episode 1 thru season two episode ten. It was actually pretty good
long island checkin in

Highly recommend Venture Bros and Swat Kats

Buffalo sitting comfy.

Consider watching omniverse too. You can completely skip alien force and ultimate alien.

if your really snowed in and have nothing to watch, honestly this -> thru season 3

Minnesota here, blizzard came in the other day but I didn't have any time to get /comfy/ and binge watch anything with all my school work.

I support your decision op, watch it. You'll get hooked. One of the better underrated shows currently out, and the lore is just starting to set in after season 2 ended.

I think I saw most of the original series.
Tuned out a bit after that and would only catch an episode every once-in-awhile.

Also, it's been 10+ years since the original run. Holy shit.

First half of season 1 isn't the best and kinda meaningless, but everything else is great.
Fluid animation, great voice acting, actually funny jokes, lovable characters, interesting plot. 100% recommend

these plus the OP really are the best comfy watches.

When has the first season of a cartoon show ever matched the same quality as the later seasons?

In case of SVTFOE, the difference is kinda overwhelming, I mean, I could watch any episode of the second season again and again and still enjoy, but I can't say the same about the first season episodes (Except for Blood Moon Ball).

12 oz mouse

I didn't realize until recently how maximum comfy this show was especially in the first three or so seasons

>When has the first season of a cartoon show ever matched the same quality as the later seasons?
Gravity Falls season 1 was better than season 2.

thanks, that was the exact opposite of the information user was asking for

I never realized how funny Dr Katz was until i finally rewatched it the other night; they fit so much wit and humor into that show its insane

>I just binged episode 1 thru season two episode ten. It was actually pretty good
The second half of Season 2 is even better.

Metalocalypse?

I actually found that S2 had more lackluster episodes with few rewatchability value than S1 did.

Other user is correct. The first half of S2 has some filler (as well as some GOAT like Ludo in the Wild), but overall it's a huge improvement over S1.

I don't know how Star can cram in so much cute and perfect, and yet so much suffering.

Do it. Watch it. Give it some time to find its legs. You will not regret it. Once it kicks into gear, the party don't stop.

Definitely watch it. Starts out a little eh but gets better and better until the end of s1, by which point it's basically the best cartoon left on TV. S2 is great, subversive and only has a few bad episodes.

Adventure Time

The first half of s2 was the best part of the show. It was just the second half of s2 where the show went to shit.

Boondocks

>Adventure Time
No. Season 1-3 were really good. Unique, interesting. Just XD RANDUMB enough to be kinda creepy and weird.
The recent episodes are just fanservice and shitty boring "plot"

>snowed in today
>March
>snow

??

>pic

Is this true?

did mods purge the /sveg/?

Officially yes, but it lives on in all but name

The old namefags are all long gone

fuck.it was fun while it lasted

Is it time to go to /trash/...? I thought this day would never come...

If you want old /sveg/ then thats probably the only way its coming back, but discussion can still continue on Sup Forums, just no generals

Indeed it was user

Indeed it was

Where the fuck are you that it didn't snow today.

is there a mega for the show?

Its summer in Africa and South America. That's how seasons work, right?

is it fine to just have generals without actually calling them generals or are we really really b&?

It turns out the internet can be accessed from all over the world, even in areas where it never snows.

For example, it isn't snowing in Singapore right now, nor is it snowing in the UK.

I'm in Bavaria. I haven't seen snow in weeks.

I think its fine, but mods are capricious beasts, so the only way to find out is through trial and error

It's like different places in the world have different weather conditions!

most of the us got hit/is getting hit with a blizzard you dip

>mfw florida scum
>mfw havent had snow for YEARS
worst we'll get in harsh winds and tons of fucking rain though

The Simpsons. Surprised this wasn't the first answer. Season 1 is rarely talked about because it's so jarringly different from the seasons after it. That's why the golden age of simpsons always starts with Season 2.

quick, someone make a star thread

there is one right now

And hurricans
And rising sea levels
And old people
And red necks
And the smaller disney park
And cubans
And leather skinned old people
And crocodiles
And man, fuck Florida!

not seeing it
are you referring to this thread?

Snow from a real winter can be cozy as fuck. You're missing out.

I would watch every good cartoon if kikes who like geoblocking, vpnblocking, moneyfagging were dead!

No.... this is not how you do it... When will people learn...

not this one, search 'star vs' in the catalog
there's already two
somehow

yeah missing out on Snow fun is gonna hurt but as long as im here i can enjoymost of that shit

there shouldnt be a fucking formula to appease the mods on the fucking cartoon board when people are talking about fucking cartoons

welp welcome to Sup Forums. if you have any complaints... you cant do anything

It's pretty simple.

Starting an all-purpose thread for a particular show is a "general". It stands a chance to get deleted.
Starting a thread about a specific topic and then having it turn into an all-purpose thread is fine.

So if you want to make a Star thread open it with a question: "Do you think we'll see this character come back in season 3? Feel free to make other S3 speculations"

It's not hard

Keeping my eyes on the same level with hers is only polite, REEEEE

Texas...?

I did that with my supervisor for two years, before she switched to another department.

Not them but I'm in Canada and it didn't snow today.

There are no real rules about posting.
There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.

You owe it to yourself to watch omniverse. Watching the previous series isn't necessary, but it'll help you catch some easter eggs/appreciate some characters' returns more

Florida man drowned while was trying to find stolen pizza

Over the Garden Wall if you haven't seen it, but Star vs is nice too

South Carolina.

Goblin dogs is the best episode in this series

Prove me wrong

not even the best episode Season 2A.