I get why Aku had to get Jack to trust him, but why appear as a hot chick instead of a normal guy? Also...

I get why Aku had to get Jack to trust him, but why appear as a hot chick instead of a normal guy? Also, why not just leave him to die in the quicksand? That means he wins by default.

Other urls found in this thread:

actionpackjack.tumblr.com/post/16397748010/jack-and-jill-jack-is-the-most-gullible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aku's pretty fucking gay. He pulled that shit again in the comics and got Jack to fall in love with him.

Maybe Aku just realizes paradox of Jack going to the past and killing him and knows time itself won't allow Aku to lose.

Aku's secretely tsundere for Jack.

Aku wants to make Jack suffer first to pay back the humiliation he felt at his near defeat in the past

Aku fucking did this a second time in the comic. All he wants to do is add as much sauce on his trolling as he can. What's better than having your archenemy lust after you?

When did he do that?

>Aku lets Jack die
>Jack doesn't suffer
>The culmination of a ruse spanning months never comes to fruition
Where's the fun?

shit were can i see this?

Men trust women faster. It's basic instinct, and Jack is still a man.

Because he sees Jack as a distraction at that point and wanted to break him before killing him.

He didn't think he'd survive so much future shit and keep on trying to kill him.

That explains why Scatman was his favourite assassin

Post pictures.

Its easier to gain a man's trust when you are a woman. Unless you are /r9k/.

Also its not about winning, its about having fun and trolling.

I mean, I'm sure Aku wants to win. But he also wants to be an evil shit too, hence all the times he's betrayed people who could have handed Jack's life right to him.

Aku wanted the sushi roll

because
BALLS DEEP SAMURAI

What's more evil,
Killing your enemy
Or
Dressing up in drag, securing your enemy, going in for the kiss before removing the disguise and basking in their confused despair?

This is advanced differential villiany 502 and why Aku is the best.

I dunno.

Not only that. Aku even said that he'd never be alone as long as he has Jack.

>Men trust women faster
Unfortunately this is true. It's not until a man goes through some serious mental trauma he betrays instinct and starts using his brain.

the last episode of season 5 is going to rip off twin peaks
jack will kill aku
then become infected by aku
then he'll go back to the past
and become aku,
causing the cycle to begin in the first place

I've only recently seen this episode. My question is:
Did they fuck off-screen?

AKu has always been female.

We already know where aku came from, go watch birth of evil

Back to /r9k/.

Don't know the answer to the first one, maybe Aku is like Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse and has a hobby of dressing like a woman?

Second, thats leaving things to chance since Jack has survived far more dangerous things than quicksand before with nothing but his wits. More important than trying to kill Jack was to make sure the jewel would be destroyed.

what if every single living entity in the future is an aspect of aku in disguise as part of a big elaborate joke since aku killed all living beings after flinging jack through time

You vastly underestimate how bored Aku is and how much of a kick he gets out of screwing with Jack.

>BE AKU
>SEE FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR MASTERBAITING ALONE BY A STREAM
>DECIDE TO BECOME A WOMAN FOR A DAY
>SUCK HIS COCK AND BALLS
>REVEAL THE GLORY OF AKU
>CALL HIM GAY AND LAUGH
>FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR CALLS ME GAY AND LAUGHS
>GO HOME AND CRY, REALIZING THAT I LOST MY VIRGINITY TO A FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

EXTRA THICC

Because in addition to being an immortal, world-conquering entity of pure of evil, Aku's also kind of a dick. Much like how Jack is a habitual do-gooder, Aku can't resist acts of petty trolling and torment, even if they don't benefit him in the long run.

It's really not even that secret.

>I, AKU
>SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF EVIL
>FORCED A FOOLISH SAMURAI UNLEASH AN UNSPEAKABLE AMOUNT OF CUM

oh god didnt expect to laugh as much as i did

What's interesting is that Ikra is the first time Aku has met Jack in thousands of years. He watched him on TV, but neither has actually been in the other's presence. Aku chose to reintroduce himself as a hot chick.

Aku has no gender. He/She/It can any form xe wants.

What he said Aku needs Jack, just like Bats needs Joker.

>Samurai Jack
>Violence Jack
>Violence Jack is the reincarnation of Akira Fudo (Devilman)
>Satan (portrayed as a shapeshifting hermaphrodite) wants to fuck Akira despite they end killing each other in every time loop
DEEPEST LORE

Because booty is more powerful than any manipulation tactics aku has

Aku is the original troll.

That's why OP.

actionpackjack.tumblr.com/post/16397748010/jack-and-jill-jack-is-the-most-gullible

oh boy I remember this

Does this take place after season 4? And also that's one of the 3 eyed chicks from episode 2.

>Jack and Jill

HAHAHAHA, VERY FUNNY!

Wasnt aku's dream about the gem itself being the problem and not jack?
So, he was using jack to get to the gem.
I might be wrong tho

Idk, it's from the classics volume. It's just short stories with no set place when they take place.

Genndy doesn't consider them canon, but hey fifty year time skip. Anything could have happened.

>WHERE?

>Aku!
>Where?
That's cute.

Someone post the one where the Scotsman and Jack turn into girls

Actually wait, that starts in this issue.

>background characters
why are they always the best?

>Because in addition to being an immortal, world-conquering entity of pure of evil, Aku's also kind of a dick. Much like how Jack is a habitual do-gooder, Aku can't resist acts of petty trolling and torment, even if they don't benefit him in the long run.
/thread

I'm disappointed that he'd petite and cute instead of burly and powerful like his wife.

I'm not that poster and I'm not /r9k/ but you should be wary about trusting women automatically (not in a personal relationship sense, just in general) it's a pretty common mugging tactic to use a woman to lure an unsuspecting man or group of men.

Jack would have commited sudoku if they had.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Why doesn't Jack just rape Aku?

THE IRISH!

it is a mass of evil black liquid
the fuck it is considered drag if he doesn't have balls to began with

Please, keep it coming!

Aku literally created the perfect waifu for Jack, used him to destroy a mystical item that he could not have found alone. If he let Jack die he never would have found the gem and someone else could have used it to over throw him. Aku's plan was flawless here, it completely demoralized Jack while he used him to complete a task he could not have managed alone.

Is this really that hard to grasp?

>LEPRECHAUNS!
My sides

Why does Jack hate leperchauns? That seems random.

Everyone hates Leprechauns they are cunts

Aku is closet gay. I mean he's pretty much stuck as beta when it comes to talking to women but it comes natural when he's flirting with Jack.

Well they did do this to him.