1080p

>1080p
>680mb

THANKS YIFY!

>6GB 1080p file
>"wtf why is it so big"

>be public tracker pleb
>only seeded version of movie I want is the 1080p 680mb copy

>I posted a Sup Forums-frog, does I fit in yet?

>Sup Forums-frog

>Sup Forums-frog

>Sup Forums-frog
Pepe is literally a Sup Forums frog as he's originally from a comic about him and friends playing video games.

>A: 10
>V: 10
>Based yify does it again!

Um, it's a white supremacist symbol, you fucking neo-Nazi. White the administrator of site hasn't banned is is beyond me.

>"720p"
>1200x680

>it's a "Trump won't stop shitposting on twitter" episode

nothing wrong with that
focus on watching good films and not 50gb capeshit.

Yeah I'm sure a 700mb artefact filled digitally distorted YIFY file of 2001: A Space Odyssey looks and sounds good on a 13 inch Toshiba laptop my man, as long as the film is good am I rite

>downloads 1080p 7gb actual iso
>watches it on a 22" 1440x900 8 year old 32bit toshiba laptop in windowed mode using daemon tools lite and mpc-hd

you're doing it wrong, newfriend

>I posted a Sup Forums-frog
this HAS to be bait.

please tell me this is bait.

I just bought an LG B7A 55" OLED from Black Friday pal

>22"
>laptop

Provide evidence of one occasion where this has taken place.

>4K 56GB Bluray
>Has black bars
>have to delete it and download some meme groups 1080p release without black bars

I want to fill the whole screen jackasses.

>He fell for the ultrawide meme

>OLED
Hope you don't play video games on that 200ms laggy piece of shit lel

wat i have an iMac

>download 20 gb bluray
>play it as a background noise while you browse Sup Forums
living the life

>falling for the 4k meme
i have a 55" samsung 6290 and cable tv look like ass on it, going to hook up an asus tinkerboard to see if 4k actually looks good

>PLS Rate: A V m
>A10 V10 m8

I do that all the time.

>movie is separated into 5000000000 rar archives

>>downloads 1080p 7gb actual iso
...what benefit is there to using an iso?

>PLS Rate: SBGV
>A SHIT V BAD

>combined size of the archives is 10% larger than the unarchived file
Legit question from a computer pleb, is there any reason to do this?

Not sure if bait but VLC has a crop feature

Sup Forums here so that you don't notice that your computer is being used to mine bitcoins for Russian hackers

Arent multi-part archives are for the benefit of third-worlders with inconsistent internet access?

Doesn't work properly on Mac only MPV does but on full remuxes it doesn't so I have to use Kodi if I want to play one of those files and often it's more trouble than it's worth.

There are ways to dualboot on macs you know

Are there any good torrent sites where the users just upload files straight from the Blu-Ray without any further compression?

the first image ripped off the bluray will always be better quality than the converted mkv. each step in the converstion obviously affects quality.

it makes little difference on a 22" laptop screen though. might aswell watch the 1gb 720

Yes but why would I bother doing that just to watch films?

Go to /ptg/ on Sup Forums there are dozens, but most require an invite.

So how do I ask for a movie on there?

/r/opensignups is a good place to start

Now a serious answer, please.

That is a serious answer you have to have an account on some tracker one that particularly does full bluray uploads but most trackers will have at least a selection of full blurays.

Anything else?

Why the fuck are you even on this board

Talk about TV and films

Use to get those when I used usenet. You could use par2 files to fix any of the corrupted archive files. Shit was actually pretty sweet even though you are DLing more files than needed. Not sure if this is the situation you are talking about but it's what I have seen in the past.