We have over a decades worth of Bionicle toys, comics, books and cartoons...

We have over a decades worth of Bionicle toys, comics, books and cartoons. They arme undoubtedly the Transformers of the 2000s. So when's the cinematic universe coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXQASONC3x8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully never if it has anything to do with the bullshit terrible CCBS reboot they tried.

Haven't there already been like 5 movies based on it? What more do you want?

>he doesn't know about the Bionicle movies
some fan you are

Imagine your own stories you failed manchild.

We deserve a movie though. Can you imagine a movie about brightly colored robots that use magic masks and elemental powers to defeat an assortment of monsters and black guys

You mean these movies? Of course I do. I'm talking about live action one with a transformers sized budget

Why the fuck would you unironically want that? Disgusting, get off my board. Nu-transformers was retarded. There isn't people in Bionicle.

I'm not fucking talking about people, I'm talking about Bionicles that look as good as transformers movies do, set in a real life jungle

none of that is even neccassary. It'd be like an HD remaster. The plot is not unique enough to even bother being made too.

>not unique enough

>unaware white blood cell nanobots try to kill a virus and resurrect their god/world so he can merge 3 planets together

u sure?

>five-piece Lego for unimaginative kids
You're worse almost as bad as people who use the instruction and glue the pieces together to put them in a showcase.

does it still boil down to bad guy vs good guy? If so they chance of this movie being made is fucked.

>being this unaware of the 100,000 year long bonkle lore
Read up nigga.

>He never combined his Bionicles into unique superbots

I tried to read a Bionicle book once in class. The teacher was very mean to me and said I should read something better.

This is more than enough
youtube.com/watch?v=IXQASONC3x8

honestly only the basic story and plot elements are good

the actual books and execution of the story is shit because of the poor writing and being restrained by the need to be juvenile enough, and serve it's purpose as a childrens advertisement for toys

you're better off reading a summary of story events rather than wasting your time reading convoluted yet childish stories with poor writing

>LEGO pulled the plug on Bionicle twice, despite saving the company from bankrupcy, only to shit out more and more Disney licensed sets
The mouse is plague

>mfw i used to combine the three bonkles i had into one fuckhuge dude
but this is making me feel inadequate

>not making MoCs
You should be beaten