Search up Colbert and Seth Meyers videos on Youtube

>Search up Colbert and Seth Meyers videos on Youtube
>Nothing but DRUMPF shit
>Search for Kimmel instead
>Nothing but muh voice of reason and crying in front of the camera
>Search up Conan
>Actual comedic segments and interesting conversations with other talk show hosts. No politics whatsoever

Is Conan the last late night host with actual integrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGaFC5AZcpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x-NiLuHiRQ4
youtu.be/oeGF-A8fB8k
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ajIJB_z0k
youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs
youtube.com/watch?v=ccUMwBkenuk
youtube.com/watch?v=GjNnvgKBJ9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't like conan

He's incredibly funny doing remotes. He's a terrible interviewer.

Fallon is the worst host of all time

Yes he is.

Craig Ferguson mastered the art, though.

>Craig Ferguson
It's amazing how much this man did with how little he had. Totally unappreciated.

I'm still fucking angry that they replaced him with cordon

Yes

Conan was an Elder God before the big kikes broke his spirits. He's still the best we've got.

>no politics whatsoever

wat. he's the funniest late night host by far tho.

They're all unfunny shit desu.

>>Actual comedic segments and interesting conversations with other talk show hosts.
Too bad they aren't funny.
This

wtf are "remotes"

ps yes fuck Fallon, he seems like such a sycophant its obnoxious

Golden age Conan was in the early/mid 2000s. His interviews aren't as good today like if he's just cashing in checks now. There's something missing ever since Jay Leno cuck'd him out of his Tonight Show gig.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGaFC5AZcpQ

>interesting conversations with other talk show hosts
by "other talk show hosts" he means MMA fighters, actors from former Spike TV shows and D-list celebrities

Conan's not exactly funny either.
I can't blame the other hosts for DRUMPFFing it up because Trump's neverending antics are hilarious, it's extremely easy to just piggyback off of his twitter page alone.

>Trump's neverending antics are hilarious
They are, but their preaching against Trump isn't.

I can't stand this British cunt. Everything that comes out of his mouth fills me with rage.

Well that fat fuck was just accused of sexual harassment so hopefully they'll drop his ass

When does Jim Carrey "convert" him?

youtube.com/watch?v=x-NiLuHiRQ4

no kidding?
FUCK YES
U
C
K

Y
E
S

We hate him in the UK too, the shitheads we run off our isle always seem to jump onto your shores to make us look like a bunch of pretentious cretins.
Piers Morgan and John Oliver too. The words 'Piers Morgan' is almost always followed by 'is a cunt' over here and John Oliver was and still is a literal who.

The President Show was fun for one episode, but they are really pushing it now.

lel, I misread that statement initially as saying hopefully it would happen, thought so too, and had my wish granted.

>Fallon is the worst host of all time
*laughs at own joke*
*tries to pretend no one notices the alcohol on his breath while making jokes about celebs drinking*

It was a great day for America, everybody.

>wtf are "remotes"
seriously?
a remote is something outside the studio
look up conan goes to armenia for example

Why does people pretend Jimmy Fallon is bad, is it all because of the "fake laugh"?

Let's be real, no other talk show have done what Jimmy is doing, his format is literally perfect from drawing the viewers interest. Just look at his numbers on Youtube, he took celebrity interviews and elevated to a level of entertainment where if you're remotely interested in the person, his videos with them are a MUST watch, no one skips it, NO ONE.
If you're a fan of some european intellectual 2deep4u actor and he goes to the Tonight Show, I bet my pink asshole you wouldn't be able to not watch it.

>Quits late night in 2014
>Before all other late night shows turn in to "ORANGE MAN HAHAHAH!!! 2 SCOOPS DOGNALD BRUMPFFF!!!!!!"
BASED
I have no way of proving this, but I think he saw it coming.

he saw it coming the year before trump declared candidacy?
that's a spicy magic ball!

>Craig Ferguson predicted that TV would more liberal in two years

truly ahead of his time

>A tv show host loses "integrity" in my eyes if he has political opinions I disagree with

>what use to be a non political entertainment show in the past suddenly shifts its focus to become a full time 'making fun of the politicians I disagree with' show

Everything about the guy screams "I don't give a shit". I really don't think he quit because of that and if he were still on, he wouldn't talk about politics anyway

He actually rehearses laughing at his material. The interviews on talk shows have been rehearsed and scripted for ages now but Fallon is the first to take to over acting his opening segments with preparation

he has said in multiple interviews that he eventually got bored of doing talk show. Being a talk show host is one the most demanding work you can have on TV, when you're doing it, you're doing it and nothing else. I remember him saying things like he didn't think he had anything new to bring to table in that format, and didn't felt excited about doing it anymore, that he didn't regret doing it, but have a wonderful time with, but that it is a something he wanted to do and have achieved, and don't want to ever back to do it again.

>Be Britfag
>See Americans get mad at Brits because Americans chose to import Piers Morgan, Jon Oliver, and James Corden, and then make them a million times more rich and famous and popular than they ever were in Britain
>Literally nobody in Britain even knows who Jon Oliver is, Piers Morgan is just known for being the host of a morning tv show and a judge on Britain's Got Talent, and James Corden was just a little bit known for being on a modest comedy a decade ago
>Apparently this is somehow our fault because you can't help but import the worst Literally Who's from all around the world and then have your billionaire media jews make them huge and apparently well-liked and egotistical with fame and wealth, and then we somehow get the blame for it

Something has gone wrong when Joe fucking Rogan is ten times better at talking to people than any talkshow host.

You can just tell Conan hates life. I don't think he enjoys doing all the Trump jokes but all the normies need to hear them for the thousandth time to laugh at.

>Insert joke about Melania not loving her husband
>Insert joke about one of his children not being loved

Trump's the dick though, right?

your popular comedians are even worse, they just go on tirades about how shitty the US is.
literally the exact same AMERICANS R FAT N STOOPID sentiments you see on the internet but formatted for inbred britbongs to clap at.

cynical conan was best conan

American talk shows in a nutshell
>A new poll shows
>Buzzfeed is reporting
>An anonymous source in the White House is telling reporters

Our popular comedians are definitely worse than yours, that's not really the point though.

>don't ever call americans fat and stupid, it's mean and stereotypical and dumb, you inbred brit

Conan does more self-deprecating material than jokes making fun of other people. His Trump stuff is always really softball anyway. He's said that he isn't a political comedian but topical is topical.

and Trump still is a dick.

Disregard this I suck cock

>Conan O'Brien: "In 2043 white people will no longer be the majority in America.
>** Crowd cheers **

>No politics whatsoever
You must not watch his monologues... or his mobile specials

Conan has always been the superior talk show host. Debate me

I fucking despise Fallon so much. He has to be the most fake being on TV. The entire show is always the same unfunny shit and when he talks with his guests it's the same old "laugh like mad at ANYTHING they say and praise them to the high heavens" every single time.

I don't know how anyone can stomach watching that shit show.

Late Night declined hard a few years ago. Now it is just a cringe fest. Fallon taking over the tonight show and Trump winning was the nail in the coffin.

>No politics whatsoever
This is bullshit though. Maybe he hasn't done any recently but he was all about having unfunny waste-of-time segments where Trump called in and, in the form of a fairly shit by all standards impression, spouted off ridiculous shit to his audience while Conan makes faces and guffaws. Never saw any segment like this for Hillary. Conan is not exempt from the moralizing bullshit and pandering. His material as a host in general has been pretty terrible ever since he went to TBS. Only segments I've enjoyed are remotes or the Clueless Gamer bullshit but Clueless Gamer became pretty derivative and unfunny many, many segments ago.

I tuned in just to see one interview and this was what Fallon said, verbatim:

>And I remember --
>I was just like, obviously,

>I had no idea
>where it was going,

>and I just thought you did
>such a great job.

>-And like you said,
>stay tuned to the end of the movie,

>which most people do for a movie.

>[ Laughter ]

>But the end,

>the end is
>wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

>Well done, buddy.

>-No spoilers.
>No spoilers.

>-No, I can´t spoil it,
>but I will say, it does end.

>The movie ends.
>-The movie does end.

>-Eventually, the movie ends.

>Yeah, but well done, and congrats on your success.

like, I can't imagine how he got THIS job specifically, when he's probably the worst person in the country who could have done it.

why are people so defensive about trump? were they this protective of obama and bush? I can't remember that being the case.

>tfw will never relive prime Conan on NBC

Conan is all that's left after Craig. You can tell he doesn't give a shit when he's forced to get political.

Conan goes to Finland was pretty terrific.

Because the establishment has never shamelessly pushed so hard against a president and with such a sense of pathetic desperation. People are sick of it.

Conan is the only late night I watch (on youtube). I despise all the others, especially fallon.

This. I think Trump is a giant retard but he's nothing compared to the waves of people who think they're the cleverest shit in the world for making the same four Trump jokes in different configurations. I was sick of all of it within a week of election season.

Not only is the frequency annoying, but the smugness too.

give Sona gf
youtu.be/oeGF-A8fB8k

Supposedly his new standup special coming to Netflix in a week has a section where he talks about Trump.

That you're afraid to find political opinions which contradict your own only shows that your current set of opinions are only held because you're a contrarian.
Comedy has always been political. All the way back to the ancient period.

fallon's tonight show works well as an entertainment venue, but it isn't a late night talk show like carson and letterman were which a lot of people have a problem with

This. Letterman went after Bush hard and then everyone was soft af on Obama because they loved him. But now they've all lost their goddamned minds because Trump is president and it's just tiresome at this point.

Given Craig's love of history I will be disappointed if he takes the easy "Trump is literally Hitler OMG" route. He's better than that, I hope.

It’s hard not to write Trump jokes when the American President is picking Twitter fights with D-List celebrities on a daily basis and behaving like an utter retard in general.

If they were jokes that were actually funny I would agree with you but they're not. They're impotent, seething screeds against someone they can't take down and it's killing them.

Fallon is the biggest kissass in the history of TV. I wish a guest would just up and punch in the face.

Conan funny, but annoying as sometimes. Kimmel is real, but when he's funny, he is funny. Seth Meyers is just weekend update 2.5. Colbert is just straight up political, with some interviews sprinkled in. Fallon is just shit.
I think Conan and Kimmel are the best at what they do right now, Conan throws himself out there a little more than Kimmel does, but I still like Kimmel a little bit more.

>i'm too young to remember the exact same shit happening to dubya

You're right, I forgot about him, he was one of the best of the 2000's late night shows. I'm pissed the show ended, it was something special

>can't take down a president literally drowning under the piling indictments

If the president gets taken down it won't be due to latenight talk show hosts. They're completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Trump is doing enough to thoroughly undermine himself through his incompetence and buffoonery, but there’s also genuine concern of how much collateral damage he is inflicting in the process. It’s an uneasy laughter, really.

ILL GET YOU FAGGERSTROM!

They didn't really though, he said multiple times he wanted out
By the end of his tenure you could tell the show was killing him inside. Show was still funny and comfy, but it was clear he couldn't give less of a shit about it anymore
The opening song of the last episode still got me teary-eyed though

They ran out of decent trump jokes in the first week of his candidacy for the republican party. Now it's just sad and desperate. The brainless laughter that follows every line reminds me of big bang theory.

that's a Canadian

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ajIJB_z0k

He was forced out by Les
Moonves, who never liked Craig. He only stayed on for as long as he did because the show was produced (and thus had protection) by Letterman's Worlwide Pants.

americants are fat and stupid

Actually people ridiculed Bush alot more than was fair here in the UK at least.

He was pretty funny though, in a weird non threatening way.

Trump I think gets it worse because he's viewed as evil as well as stupid by your media elite (I agree with the stupid part to an extent but even if he isn't smart he is cunning and I respect that in a politician, it's what i expect from them.)

your bias is showing. Just because people hate someone and make jokes about them doesn't mean they're objectively not funny.

You're clearly too ideologically tainted to even take the jokes for what they are. Stop white knighting a literal retard and you won't have this problem.

Trump’s only trick is to distract the media from his growing pile of potentially incriminating scandals by creating fake scandals like claiming that Obama wiretapped him or going after NFL players.

>No politics whatsoever
Almost no politics. Still, he's the best of the bunch.

lol nice try.

Jimmy Kimmel was better on The Man Show

>Actual Conan
>Good

think again

youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs
youtube.com/watch?v=ccUMwBkenuk

>the year of our lord 2017
>watching late-night (((comedians)))

This is my biggest gripe. They blew their load too early and aren't sure where to go next. Which is sort of funny in its own way because I remember "4 years of easy jokes for them" being posted quite a bit.

It was nice to see him get completely sideswiped in his interview with Nicole Kidman years ago

Piers Morgan is also known here for being the editor of the Mirror before he lost his job over fake news regarding the Iraq war, don't remember the details. From that point he somehow resuscitated his career.

>No politics whatsoever

You obviously haven't watched him lately

>complaining about Conan
you idiot Amerifats won't know what you had till he's dead and gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjNnvgKBJ9w

What made Craig so special, anonymous friends?

>Piers Morgan is also known here for making Jeremy Clarkson seem likeable even to people who hate him

>US president is a joke
>Americans literally voted for him out of lulz
>now they're upset because comedians are making fun of him

I don't get it, isn't this what you guys wanted?

Clarkson is a likable asshole.

nigga looks like David Liebe Hart

Would NBC have forced him out Late Night by now if he never took The Tonight Show?