The Pervert's Guide to Ideology

Is this as autistic as it sounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zizek is a clown

is it soyboy kino?

What is his condition called, where he has to blow his nose and wipe it on his shirt all the time?

Cocaine

>the shark in Jaws is like capitalism, because it's dangerous and stuff
>also plz buy my movies

Short version: yes.

We typically have a thread about him every week on /lit/. Post it there with at least one question so you convince them you watched it. Then watch as we tear him a new one.

It has a bunch of good ideas but it's just 2 hours of disjointed rambling, you end up forgetting everything before it's even over

He actually says it works both ways since Castro said the same thing but the shak but being a capitalist.

it's a good movie. anyone who hates it ITT is a bitter Sup Forums faggot

it's hard to understand him but it seems like most of what he says doesn't get to a point and it's all unconnected

Heh, I'm not a pervert, so if your title is honestly, it clearly doesn't apply to me, and I'm not interested in guides for perverts. If it does apply to me, then it's a dishonest, provocative title, leading me also to disregard it, so nice try, even more Marxist Dan Harmon.

Why recent bad ideologies are represented the most?

>be edgy, pretentious leftist
>want to make yourself noteworthy and special
>support Trump like a special snowflake among for the lulz
>Trump actually gets elected and starts doing a couple of things he said it would
>have to backtrack and say you were wrong about Trump being what you want and look like a total jackass among your leftist colleagues
So I'm right, right? What's the most positive way you could spin his flip-flop on Trump?

He was saying it was subconscious. Regardless of the director's intent that's how it comes across.

Zizek was right though, the Trump election has been a godsend for the American left and I imagine the global left. Pure acceleration.

And? He still backtracked on him. He looks even stupider now because he can't even see that what he predicted was right.

>Regardless of the director's intent that's how it comes across.
To those obsessed with Marxist interpretation. A Freudian would say it's a penis.

This is good if you are 18 years old and going through your "radical" phase, but its mostly just him projecting his own ideologly into various movies, no matter how shoehorned it is, all the while bitching about ideology. Zizek is a bafoon

>1991+16
>still being a communist

>godsend for the American left
lolwut

Fuck this guy, I'm pretty fucking far left but this motherfucker just irks me. I know he backtracked on supporting he who shall not be named, but he said some fucked up shit about the refugees coming into Europe and he has been known to be creepy as fuck around women. I don't think he should be the face of leftism at all.

>coordinated media effort to push antifa on the american public, at the height of trump hate, failed so horribly that the media had to back track, throw antifa under the bus, and now the few people that do even know of them hate them

>shit about the refugees coming into Europe

you mean he was forced to smell the roses and admit that maybe they are acting like assholes in their host countries?

>supporting refugees
Top soy

No (and they aren't), he said they should stay in Turkey and not go to Norway or Britain.

>We typically have a thread about him every week on /lit/.

thanks you for telling me this, now I can trash him

>No (and they aren't)

>he said some fucked up shit about the refugees coming into Europe
>he has been known to be creepy as fuck around women.
lel, I like him more already. Is he /ourleftist/? Btw, you sound like a like a real faggot whose post has those subtle convincing qualities to not be considered b8, so you really, REALLY have to go back.

Yeah, he's an actual leftist (which means he dislikes Islam and religion in general).

Zizek is autistic as fuck and his followers are runts

>No (and they aren't)

top soy

kill yourself

The left is about fighting for the plight of the oppressed. Last time I checked Muslims are being oppressed in pretty much all of Europe.

Holy shit did he really tweet that?

>No (and they aren't)

>unironic Freudianism
>in 2017

>literally given handouts on a plate in countries that shouldn't even be taking them in
>oppressed
Thanks for convincing me the left completely desires cultural suicide in the west

Comments like this are why you need to stop talking.

Hm, I'm less convinced now that you're not b8ing. In either case, kys.

Probably a nervous tick, he only does it when he speaks a language other than Slovene

muslims are oppressed by other muslims.

this is bait but a lot of idiots genuinely think this

Sorry you can't censor people like in your ideology here ;)

This film has an amazing intro.

It's incomprehensible gibberish. I've seen tweakers come up with more coherent thoughts.

>said some fucked up shit about the refugees coming into Europe
His views seem quite extreme and reactionary for a leftist but if you can get past his meandering and provocative way of speaking he isn't actually saying anything too radical.

His view on refugees is essentially anti-sjw but he's (mostly) a supporter of open borders, its just he doesn't like the way some on the left pacify refugees by making them out to be helpless, needy children, or when they engage in self-flagellation at the west's participation in their creating their pitiful circumstance. He sees it as an inverted form of the white man's burden and should be done away with

It's called humour. If you don't get it, you might have autism.

It's pretty fun.
It's like a cinematically illustrated version of Zizeck's usual talking points

youtube.com/watch?v=a5yoqjABeBM

>he was just kidding
yeah okay lmao

>helpless, needy children,

Theres the problem, the entire crux of leftisti ideology right now is that we need open boarders for this exact reason. They are helpless starving children that need our help+westerners wronged them in the past, so we owe it to them to help them. The idea that they dont need any help at all is utterly retarded and so far up some ideological horseshit that you might as well talk to a brick wall rather than someone who unironically believes this.

leftism, at its core, is full of self hatred and self flagellation and they take some deep fucked up pleasure in seeing refugees fuck up their homes. Leftist have a really hard time realizing they are the bad guys right now

>I'm not a pervert

Fucking lie, everyone is a pervert, most people just know how to hide it.

It baffles me how any male can actually consider themselves leftists nowadays.

centrists, right wing, apathetic to it all I understand fully but jesus christ how much of a cunt do you have to be to actually call yourself a lefty as a male nowadays.

>thinking Zizek is a freudian
try again.

So then the term is redundant? I would expect more a philosopher than using such redundant language. And what about the "real" perverts? Vorarephilies, erotophonophilies, homosexuals? Are we supposed to just lump them with the rest of us because the term has been made basically meaningless by applying to everyone? "No!"

Are asexuals perverts?

I really dont get it. I've been looking into early marxist idea and early communism and cant really find anything like this other than this broad idea of collective guilt. Since its a collectivist ideology, it makes sense. The middle class are ALL guilty, no matter what, for the plight of the proletariat. That sort of thing

But then neo-marxist started dividing it up among race and sex ect. So now, a white male must feel collectivist guilt and by their own fucked up moral code, subjective himself to punishment for "thre greater good"

He's a Marxist, Lacanian Freudian.

>no true scotsman
That's why Zizek is such a vital thinker though, even though he has a dedicated following he's considered very unpopular with the mainstream left because he's probably the only leftist philosopher who actively critiques the mainstream left on its negligence, cowardice and self-flagellation.

The truth is that progressive leftism has lost sight of one of the most important tenets of traditional marxism– That identity politics only sows the seeds for division and fractures the proletariate base into diverse groups with conflicting ideals and demands.

He's not a Freudian though, the only reason why freud is still significant to his perspective is because so much of Lacan is a complete overhaul of Freudianism. Truthfully, If Zizek is anything he's probably closest to a Deluzian (accelerationism, New Materialism, etc.), particularly in his self-confessed identity as a "christian atheist"

thats not a true scotsman, thats me pointing out a contradiction within leftist ideology right now. Either the reffugees are poor dregs who need our help, or they are self sufficient and industrious people who dont. They cant be both at the same time, and its pretty clear that everyone on the left, despite what they say, thinks the first one, which is why they are all crocodile tears all the time and stoke the flames of colonial guilt within people in order to let them in to the detriment of the country

>That identity politics only sows the seeds for division and fractures the proletariate base into diverse groups with conflicting ideals and demands.

Thats all Marcuse doing and is the logical conclusion of the ideology user. Collectivist bullshit and "Im such a victim baww" whiny bullshit. I think Lukacs was doing similar shit in Hungary though before him. Either way, Marxism is a dogshit ideology that failed, and its failed abortion of a rebrith is filled with nothing but bile and hatred and self loathing rather than a utopian vision that doesnt seek to build a new society, but to burn down the one we have now in revenge, like some petulant child who just lost a board game and so he throws it off the table