Are Try Guys a kino?

Are Try Guys a kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are white liberals such betas

no, just beta male soy boys.

It's a scientific fact that they have low test. Next time a libfag brings up how they're more educated throw that in his soy face.

KYS for even keeping up with anything buzzfeed make that isnt the chink and the soyboy going around eating expensive food

would you fug Eugene's soypussy?

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

How do we solve the soyboy problem on Sup Forums?

They all have less test than 100 year old men.

That series is unironically kino

Are you upset about being a brainlet?

>buzzfeed

this idiot still works for buzzfeed..

Replace flourine with testosterone in the spring water.

What do you think is more likely, four random guys have test levels previously not thought possible in otherwise-healthy young adult males, or they used some wacky unit of measurement different than the normal one?

>previously not thought possible
Just because they're outside the average range doesn't mean they're not possible.

idk is this sarcastic or are you actually bemused that people think men who are in their early-mid 20’s with no muscle mass and creeping hairlines are defficient in testosterone?

Testosterone is measured in the same units. You cant measure serum test levels any other way

I can't take this guy seriously after finding out he's a faggot. I mean, he has some good points but being gay is easily the most effeminate thing you can do.

Unsolved is good.

>previously not thought possible in otherwise-healthy young adult males
stop making shit up

>creeping hairlines
This doesn't make any sense. If anything, the lack of testosterone would make them more likely to keep their hairlines, since DHT is a testosterone byproduct.

>this faggot gets his T-level checked
>"That can't possibly be right doctor, what's more likely? You doing the test wrong, or my testosterone being less than half as much as the average 20's male? I rest my case."
>*holds cup of bubble tea in both hands and sips*

keep on accepting liberal propaganda and kys soycuck

who's gay?

Paul Joseph

Are you a Ryan or a Shaniac?

Friendly reminder that this is what the people who throw the term 'soyboy' around look like

nigger he's just stating a fact. Soyboys should have decent hairlines if they're so low test, shit genetics excluded.

>thinking that keeping the exact same hairline you've had since you were 12 is proof of manliness

lel you're low test

>cosplaying Bobby Baccala

Try guys is decent though. The banter between the guys works well, and it's hilarious having to see buzzfeed ruin themselves in the trips the guys make.

>my wife!
Haha

shit genetics and low test go together like being a snarky vapid faggot and being a progressive liberal. and im just wondering why most healthy males with high T have thick hair, healthy hair that stays in for decades while weak, wimpy little gimp faggots start balding early almost universally? Why? Soyboy is really a dog whistle for eugenics you realize that right? We’re talking about ugly phenotypes that signal low fitness, its not just political its a biological aversion to these people

Soyboy has evolved into tryguy!

>calls other men soyboys
>looks like a soyboy himself

Nice kingpin cosplay

>hair loss is a symptom of low testosterone

Lmao what are you talking about

>we

I couldn't believe it when I was the video. I was born with an undescended testicle and I still have double the testosterone.

this guy rusting my jimmies sometimes but I still ejoy listening to him
youtube.com/watch?v=5MS0TrsI7rE

MAYNESTREAM METEOR is King Soyboy

What would be the score of an average Sup Forums poster?

Literally 90yr old test levels

whats poppin, soyboy?

>implying you aren't the stereotypical scrawny short nerd who has the body of a 14 year old and has such low t he gets anxiety talking to sales people

Sorry I don't want to try guys. Don't even try to convince me.

Faggot

This is the first modern man I've ever seen that can actually pull of a fedora and he's like 300 pounds what the fuck.

Sounds like your hairline is the only thing you have going for you, considering you're reeeeeing to the death about it lmao

Just watched a few. Kinda enjoy it for the most part. Quite liked the Worth It videos, UK one is a bit shit though. Not even the funny kind of British humour people think of.
Just some unfunny cunts from London.

High T is usually a precursor to balding though you retard. And I have healthy hairline so I don't even have a dog in this fight.

Your body compensates for low testosterone with high DHT brainlet.

this is what the people defending the term look like

where are you even getting this?

You're so wrong it hurts

Nigger I've been bald since age 28, come visit me and tell me I'm low test.

buzzfeed video, called something alpha test something

>oh yeah well I bet you're like me too!

I pray that I never go bald. It's my biggest fear.

You still Christian?

Yes, and if going bald is your biggest fear then you need to experience more life, my friend.

If you have good hair and wanna keep it stay low T

you mean americans on Sup Forums right?

The real question is, did these faggots have low T as a result of their collective diet/lifestyle, or did their low T counts lead to them all working for Buzzfeed?

>this kills the leftist

these are middleschoolers
Sup Forums is 18+

>chink has the highest testosterone

>the average lefty

The Asian has to highest T, The absolute state of white men.

back to /r/asianmasculinity you weird gook

>soyboys on suicide watch and have to keep shitposting the same picture over and over again

lol

edgy internet lefties are some of the most bizarre people i've ever seen online.

i was over at my sisters house and she had this playing on her tv and i was like who the fuck are these fags and she says that they are not gay.

RIIIIIIIIGHT

>not having a glorious bald head

You mean Catfish with ghosts?

Asian numale has the highest testosterone.
Really makes you think huh?

>race infamous for making the most believable traps
No, not really.

They better eat more onions lmfao.
White people are a fucking joke.

I don't get it.
I avoid pretty much all plastics and soy and I have almost no beard growth (I'm 25), but if I wanted to I can fap 3 times a day.

Is it just shit beard genetics?