*audience is disappointed*

*audience is disappointed*

Yeah, he was no Gaston.

>not a really buff rugged looking man when he turns back
>the most effeminate looking guy in the movie
>with an equally testosterone-empty voice

God I was so disappointed

I wasn't. Fuck your shitty opinions. Go watch Shrek if you enjoy pretty people being turned ugly.

>expected smashing

Did you guys miss the part where he was a spoiled brat prince before he turned into a beast? Why would they change him into a human only for him to look the same as he did throughout the whole movie?

He looks like a man that's especially good at swallowing, rather than expectorating.

>tfw the beast was actually hotter

>they cut the scene/dialogue where Belle wants him to grow a beard

They really should've given him a beard to at least ease the transition a little for audiences. At this point people got too used to and fell in love with Beast

Someone draw this

Something I think people don't realize.

Him turning human was HIS reward, not Belle's.

> Implying "I-fucking-deserve-better" Belle would have had anything to do with him romantically -before he was mortally wounded and she was safe, that is- if he hadn't turned back into LeChad

>Having standards is bad

I don't think you recognized that look of disappointment on her face when she saw what he actually looked like.

They added it in the live action adaptation.

For some, he is a totally separate character then the one we've watched throughout the movie.
Everything about his human form was so different compared to everything about his Beast form that for some, he might as well be a totally different person

I was happy he looks effeminate.

Thesedays if it was a new film, he'd have been a half native american-indian looking nigger.

He did look... smaller

I've spoken with people who have worked on this to some degree, the animators were going "No! Turn him back turn him baaack!" They were not proud of the prince's design.

fucking furfags.

Well, at least he is still rich

It's not furfaggotry it's wanting the prince to be a large masculine defender with a gruff exterior and heart of gold; it's a trope that Disney still hasn't gone full force into as a love interest to a Princess character and the Beast was the closest to that character archetype.

The generic handsome prince/male lead is a dime a dozen in Disney's repertoire and still isn't one they commit to breaking out of.

that's proto-Flynn , right?

I'm not sure, but i think in the original concept for Rapunzel the prince or love interes was a more chubby and buff guy

Yes. Tangled really was toying with unusual male lead ideas before settling on Flynn.

Yeah it was such a letdown.

and then they settled for generic smugface cuz girls at disney found it the most attractive.

Better than Jack Black , with Rapunzel that would just be creepy

Anybody remember the point they made that he pretty much WAS Gaston and that's why his ass got cursed. Hell, it implied he was an even shittier person.

But he gets a second chance and Gaston falls to his death. That's fair.

I don't a more strong fat kinda prince would be a nice change for a movie, people always said they're tired of the princess always having the same face, but what about the prince always being the same design

>literally has FAS face

>but what about the prince always being the same design
Eugene was already different from most Disney princes aside Aladdin and Beast by having a personality.