Literally children are writing these thing

>literally children are writing these thing
how can marvelfags recover?

You're not seriously arguing about which brand of corporate childrens' franchises intended primarily for Chinese consumption is better, are you?

>Disney goes around stealing little cancer children's ideas and don't even pay them royalties

shameful

A random child walking onto a set has a better idea of what makes capeshit likeable and marketable than Snyder.

Let that sink in.

>the only joke that works
>written by a kid
Hollywood is dead

*shrug*

Still a better line than anything in Justice League.

true or not the line fits, audiences expect any given marvel flick to be full of little quips like that

Marketability =/= quality

Thor was pretty good though

>best Marvel quip to date
>suggested by a dying kid

fuck.

thor qas shit except for the 3secs it took to say that line. why did i even think it would be 80mins of fun instead of 77mins of shitty "muh people" drama

It wasn't that funny, bro.

I liked it, I haven't seen a marvel movie since guardians 1 because I'm not Chinese though

kids still have creativity and an open mind
they haven't been through school brainwashing yet

>all this numales and soyboys

>a child comes up with better lines than the wirter's at DC
Have we heard from any suicides at WB yet? Except Synder's daughter of course

>Disney steals jokes from terminally ill children
Do they browse Sup Forums for jokes?

It's why the cast of Ghostbusters was at that children's ward. Dying children actually have enhanced creativity and going there in disguise is just a ruse to mine them for ideas. In this case, Ghostbusters was looking to be in trouble, so they were desperate for reshoot ideas.

no need to be jealous mate maybe some make-a-wish kid can help you guys too
>implying any child wishes to visit DC

Because capemovies are usually deep and well-structured movies with meaningful dialogues.

>mfw Disney has a room of kids with cancer writing jokes for them and little laptops for them to shill on Sup Forums if they want life support

It all makes sense now.

I need to get off this planet...

>all these dudes having a good time while you sit at your computer alone calling them soyboys

now imagine if a kid whole a whole comic book

It's a sad state of things, when kids write better than the writers of a 300 million JL movie.

Meanwhile in the DCEU

the real redpill is that they actually give the kids cancer so that they can be more productive in their 17-hour writing shifts.

>tfw DC/WB execs are trying to track down that kid and get him to write a few lines for them before he dies

A random child with a brain tumor mind. Oh it's sinking in.

Nice trips also.

Well is better than most stuff written by Whedon so.. why not?

What was with all the "Unite the 7" then?