Real life imitates Fargo

So when did Riley Stearns meet Lorne Malvo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyklSd1yg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice digits OP. Is Ewan the real life Sam Hess?

Guess he had the high ground

>You know, she gave me a tug once.

ayyy
youtube.com/watch?v=fyklSd1yg3E

>it's real

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mary-elizabeth-winstead-husband-stab-ewan-mcgregor-katana-report-1051070

THEY KEEP WRITING STORIES ABOUT HIM

OH NO NO

underrated

Sauce

seems like our fake news were all they needed to get interested in him lel

There's pure soy going through his veins.

come on guys, leave the lad alone.

it's pretty hot soy if you ask me, and i'm straight

>Yikes

Lol trashy kike journalism is the worst. Hell it's really the only journalism we've known

why did he share this photo?

I'M SEEING RED

I really should, and I feel bad after these threads end up hitting him, but on the other hand I'm addicted to this. It's too funny.
So far it's been my fault that he's been harassed about 3 things:
>I posted that it was no wonder she left him because he saw her as a dishwasher, some user went and posted a rephrased version of that to his twitter post
>I implied he was looking for MEW lookalikes on the streets, some user went and posted "not MEW" to a pic he took of a ladyfriend of him
>I made a thread about his katana the other day, one user made a shop of another of his pictures with the "you're fucking dead" caption and posted it to the thread, the DM picked it up and it was a huge scandal for Riley
On one hand I feel for him a lot and I feel bad when this stuff happens, partly because I had a crush on MEW before this whole bullshit, but on the other hand I'm addicted to shitposting about this.
If you're reading this Riley, which wouldn't be surprising given your post about that guy "Wil" the other day, I'm sorry. I'd stop but I can't.

Is that Imogen? I hope he ends up getting her. That will show the roastie MEW.

If he does, he better make little Rileys and Imogens though, or he runs in danger of repeating his past.

Something something high ground

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

We're doing this to help Riley, user. A lifetime of soy has made him too weak to do what needs to be done. We have to help him along.

Kek "you'll get that cocksucker" is from the bassist of The Mars Volta

>the roastie MEW vs the waifu Imogen

Do you lads want me to do a Imogen vs MEW version of this?

>the 2 other people's feet in the background

thatd be roastie vs roastie

How is Imogen a roastie?

>makeup and high heels are good

YES

KILL KENOBI WILL YA?

The makeup thingy is from this lol, I just added some stuff of the Emmas to it

>wanting riley to win
Team McGregor is the only acceptable side to be on

That said... Best Emma doesn't get rekt by the removal of makeup as Worst Emma does

>IT'S OVER, RILEY. I HAVE THE HIGH TEST

No constest as you guys can see. She's like Taytay, makeup only enhances her natural beauty. It's not there to mask an orc face.

Even if we compare their pics with no makeup it's still true.
Pic related, Worst Emma. You have to click it because I've been told to spoiler that shit in the past.

What's with the corpse look? What a shit app

gross, keep spoilering it, thanks for the warning as I did know what I was getting myself in to though

I thought Ewan McGregor was gay.

It was made by some Soy-licon Valley numale what do you expect?

Now Best Emma

unironically, it's the accent. if you're going to speak american do it with an american accent if you want to sound straight. i'm not memeing, english/irish/australian whatever accents make you sound like a faggot

He's bi. No one is safe from Big Scottish Cock.

CALL ME A KEK, WILL YA?

>wears shoes in the house
>walks barefoot in the streets

Why are Americans so stupid?

Don't read the tabloids, read the Economist

You're welcome user
It's AI powered. It's not perfect but it has accurate results on many celebs. For example Katy Perry looks remarkably similar to her makup-less pics posted by Russell Brand.
That's her driveway. And he goes barefoot inside the house too.

You can literally see her daydream about Ewan's dick in this one.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY SOY

Must be taken Brain Force with that much soy

>tries to act cool, woman in hand
>literally the most awkward and wimpy positioning of the phone in a "me and my bitch" photo of all times

I can even imagine him going "no, wait let's take the photo again, I can pose better this time" for like 20 times in a row until she gets pissed and locks herself in a bathroom and he sobs outside going "Mary??? Mary??? Mary??? Please open up??? What is wrong??? Mary???"

Wow, she has near perfect skin. Her legs are slightly too transparent, very slightly, but they are of a pristine milky paleness.

It was actually made by the gay son of the owner of one of the largest pro-putin networks in Russia

>YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY SOY

kek
check this

have we started the fire

>visiting Banff
>a Candian town named after a place in Scotland
ONCE YOU GO SCOT YOU NEVER FORGOT

Yes brother, the fire rises!
I'm mad that she got a tattoo on her thigh lol, even if it's tiny.

we don't have shit in the streets pajeet
walking barefoot on pavement/grass is maximum comfy

These fucking threads are the funniest this board has produced since baneposting's peak

Can we meme Riley a new wife? Chloe maybe?

I'm just saying that I'm googling that title and it isn't coming up.

Riley poking aside, MEW is a fucking whore, and I'd just as well never see her in anything again.

And to think hotpockets used to delete mine. Probably for the best though, given that poor Riley has ended up suffering the consequences from my autistic shitposting in at least three separate occasions.

Same. I used to love Death Proof, haven't been able to watch it again ever since these developments. Thank God for Best Emma.
Why not Imogen? She's in the movie he's directing.

>a whore
Nah, man. Riley is either a cuck or a homosexual. How do you have a 10+ year marriage with MEW and not pump any babies into her.

did anyone make any good compilation pictures including the daily mail farce?

that avatar doe

>Had Enough?
>Vote Democratic!
:(

is that CIA ?

>slightly hoverhanding your own wife
I feel bad for Riley but he had it coming

Haven't seen it.
She's sadly a hilldawg. That sticker is quite ironic though, she lives in a state that has been democratic for decades and we just came out of 8 Obummer years. Did you see that AHS Cult episode where Evan plays a Sup Forumslack and bitchslaps his sister's friend when she says she'll give him a handjob? lol

>t. Soyboy trying desperately to believe he's not one
Nice cope, brah

For you.

>h-hey Imogen, wanna come to m-my jiu jitsu match?

>She's sadly a hilldawg
I knew that, but putting bumper stickers to that effect, especially on such a cute photo, makes it worse.

>noah hackley
kek
he is truly a hack though, he baited me with a really good season 1 but 2 was trash and the ending of 3 even worse

>she dindu nuffin
Oh boy, another one of you nu-types

>Kill List 2018

holy kek this can't be real

Is there a director that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Riley? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Riley. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Riley either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Riley with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

JUST

What's a woman supposed to do? Let her fertility wither away to dust because her soyboy husband is not enough of a man to demand she put her womb to work

Yes, an evil Riley with a Jesse Eisenberg signed katana that ate a vegan meal yesterday and had a shot of soy and female care pills today on an empty stomach along with one espresso.

>roasties are still this upset

Check this one. Worst part is the shirt itself is a cool design.

this

it's very likely they haven't fucked in a while
I mean just look at this soyboi Riley. He doesn't have a single molecule of testosterone in him.
I bet all he did is read books next to her, took shots of her on 35mm and maybe massaged her feet here and there.

Her biological clock was ticking and she had to move on and get some functioning seed in her.

user, takes two to make a baby. They probably fell for the DINK meme and MEW changed her mind after realizing it wasn't a choice any longer.

>you shouldn't have fucked with me, ewan. i warned you. she's mine. she will always be mine. you are nothing. you're just a bug waiting to be squashed. your head looks like a pretty good place for a bullet.

>For the first time in my life, I felt like a real Chad

You can't possibly think she is makeup free in this picture for sweet Christ's sake.

>it's very likely they haven't fucked in a while
user, I...

Why are women so evil?

is he going to be OK?

kek, God tier user

It's quite strange how Riley is UNJUSTing himself physically while also getting JUSTed mentally and emotionally
must be quite difficult to push through it