We're gonna need a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create while assembling this team of...

>We're gonna need a team of supervilains to deal with all of the supervilains I create while assembling this team of supervillains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuyyQLvj9LU
youtube.com/watch?v=-PLWiACrSek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we're gonna need these supervillains to do secret and illegal black ops shit so we could kill them if they got caught so nobody points their finger at us

ftfy

Which explains why they are commanded by a Army Special Forces Colonel and sent on their mission alongside a Navy SEAL team...

>We gonna need a team of meta humans to protect us from superman, so we hired a bunch of humans
Great job, Waller

Well obviously we'll make sure he doesn't get caught or killed. The rest are expendable.

Justice League Waller is best Waller.

You mean Ostrander Waller

>Surely that guy who throws boomerangs, that guy who's really good at climbing things and that crazy chick with a mallet will be way more efficient than any Navy SEAL team!

Best sentence I've read in a while.

The potential for awkwardly delivered banter makes it worthwhile tho

the marines don't have plot armor.

Whats the problem? She's suppose to be short-sighted.

Amanda is THIS close to weaponizing writing cliches.

I still don't get why she "needed" to murder her entire staff. Wouldn't they all have government clearance?

To illustrate further she's a callous sociopath.
Maybe she just wanted to coverup her major fuck up.

Nigga,this is the most incompevent version of Amanda EVER. THE only thing that makes her have any semblance of dignity is her actress, because she is a goddamn amatour and fuck up on this movie.

so is this a batman movie or.....

I liked her Harley though. Accent, Joker obsession, bubbly yet psychotic, makes lame puns. She was basically BTAS Harley with the crazy turned up.

The only guy who actually had anything to do on the team was Will Smith. With the crazy aim he had they should have just given him a paycheck and made him an official hitman for the government. If you really have to then set up the whole miniature bomb thing during a physical, but don't fucking tell him about it. Just hire him, he's already an amoral assassin for god's sake. He'd fit right in with the rest of the wetworks people the government has.

I mean, in the case of Superman going rogue their best shot would most definitely be to just give that guy a rifle with a magic or kryptonite bullet, not send a fucking sideshow crocodile freak after him.

>>Shoots her own staff
>>Cause they know more than they should
>>Has a higher kill count than the villain of the movie.
See, that scene bothered me. Like, I know she's Waller, but what could they possibly know that would allow her to kill all of them...(and why didn't any of them shoot her?)

>but what could they possibly know that would allow her to kill all of them

That it was her fault that all those people had been killed and the world almost got ended? She was clearly out to cover her own back.

That's the problem with the SS if you want to st them up as some kind of black ops anti-super force. They job against actuql heroes, that's why they are in fucking prison in the first place.
They only work if you give them low-key jobs and hire them for exact things, like taking somebody along that knows Arkham in and out if you send them there.

Being short-sighted is not a good quality to have when you're assembling a team of psychopaths to work covertly under the watchful eye of the U.S. government.

It also doesn't really matter that they're a black ops unit when they work alongside the government openly.

Thank Christ this is the Snyderverse though, it'll likely be forgotten and the secrecy of the Suicide Squad will be maintained.

Yeah, but they also have a slightly strong guy with sharpened teeth and a skin condition, and a guy who shoots guns. Name me a Navy Seal team that's slightly stronger than your average human, or who can shoot guns?

But just in case none of them do the trick, we have a guy who can light shit on fire which Superman is immune to, and our ace in the hole, a witch who could actually hurt Superman, but we can't control.

What a fucking bitch!

She already has.
It didn't turn out so good.

Who shot their helicopter down?

Charlie had AA all over the damn city

To be fair it's all they had and like they said earlier, it's weaponizing cliches. She's aware of the regular military's lack of plot armor, meanwhile everyone else has some evidence of plot armor.

>we have a guy who can light shit on fire

WHO REFUSES TO DO IT. He's literally worse than a regular army dude with a flamethrower, until he suddenly turns out to be the avatar of some fire-god at the end, which they knew nothing about.

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking bringing that guy along? "oh he looks like a villain already so let's throw him in, it saves us time on building a flamethrower and an outfit that looks like something a villain would use."

>Suicide Squad is put together for no reason in the movie
>The movie is put together for no reason

The lines between reality and fiction have been blurred

"We just have to wait until he likes us and convinces himself that we're his family."

How long can you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=nuyyQLvj9LU

EXPOSITION!

Hey, now. That dude isn't just good at climbing things. He can climb ANYTHING.

>This special forces black ops team needs a girl with lots of makeup, shorts and a baseball bat!

So a team consisting of Rocky's, Karate Kids, and Lieutenant Riggs' who no matter how outgunned and outpowered they are, no matter how badly they get their asses kicked, can always get right back up and pull a win out of their asses to inspirational music and a slow motion scene every time?

That might actually work.

Jesus, could they have picked an uglier actress?

>Harley has gone rogue and is heading to reunite with the Joker.
>The bomb we so much trust to control these freaks has been compromised by a bunch of lunatics, therefore it can be compromised by almost everyone with half a brain, therefore is useless
>Keep trying to make it explode instead of just shooting her while I have a clear angle and she is calmly walking 5 meters away from my position

youtube.com/watch?v=-PLWiACrSek

And this won an Oscar.

Yea I had trouble seeing just what any member was supposed to do about Flash or Superman.

The whole concept was pretty much dead at the start.

THIS IS KATANA

Computer generate a world where Geordi isn't a kissless virgin.

SEALs are very overrated

>Why isn't Amanda The Wall Waller hot?!?!

Doesn't have to be hot, but doesn't have to look like a fucking gorilla either

To be fair Captain Boomerang has almost killed The Flash a couple times.

Wow..that's laughably bad.

Good lord this is terrible.
Just scrap the DC cinematic universe and try again in 5-10 years

Not this one.

Hell, Flash showing up to stop a random bank robber, and not on the supernatural giant destruction later on the movie is ridiculous.

Why are you upset that you can't jerk off to Amanda Waller?

Enchantress or EL Diablo could go toe to toe with a Justice Leaguer, the rest could stall for time at best.

Come on, you know damn well that is like 90% of the purpose behind the holodeck. I imagine the inventor made it for the same damn purpose.

El Diablo would only be good against Martian Manhunter, any of the rest would take him down normally considering they are almost all fireproof or can get around being hurt by fire pretty easily.

>what if superman wanted to kidnap the president
>who would stop him?
>exactly! thats why iv recruited harley quinn, killer croc and captain boomerang!

>5 meters away from my position

That's being generous actually.

>EL Diablo

If he actually decided to give up his pledge he could take out Martian Manhunter, but not better than a missile. But how the fuck would you make him give up the pledge when you're sending him up against actual goddamn heroes? He had a hard time doing it when going up against faceless monsters and world-ending gods.

Enchantress was the only one who could have actually dealt with the JL in an outright fight but she was clearly not something you'd want to try and control. Deadshot would have been a great assassin to hire. That's it.

>I would advise not getting' killed by her

FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK OOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Enchantress

Didn't she died by bullets? And wasn't she pretty much fighting with swords? She need hours to make that dumb machine of her.

I love Will Smiths' expression through the introduction. He's like "Hmmmm"

It won a makeup oscar the merits of which have nothing to do with the quality of the writing. Bad movies win minor technical awards sometimes.

>pls kill Harley you're a hitman right i got a contract pls pls
>ooops i missed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What the actual fuck.

God I almost forgot how fucking awful Letos Joker was.

>Not this one.

Not that guy, but if I'm not mistaken it's cannon in the DCEU that Boomer tied Flash to a giant boomerang and exploded it.

this film has an Oscar and look now you have my dick in your mouth

>>The bomb we so much trust to control these freaks has been compromised by a bunch of lunatics

Wrong, Joker kidnaped the creator of the bombs himself to disable it.

Did he even do anything in the movie?

It takes skill to make a scene that sounds and looks as stilted as the cutscenes from the first Resident Evil game.

He lost his head.

Who the hell is that?

>In most incarnations, Captain Boomerang is legit dangerous as fuck because he fights against the fucking Flash on the regular
>Movie Captain Boomerang is just cowardly silly Australian man that does nothing
I was mad

He climbed a thing then they took that hothead out of here

>Suicide Squad fights villains that wouldn't be there if the Suicide Squad wasn't a thing
>Superman and the Justice League fight villains who wouldn't be there if Superman never came to Earth
>Iron Man fights villains who wouldn't have bothered showing up if Iron Man wasn't a thing
STOP
STOP

>Taking cover from a Helicopter's gun
>Behind what appears to be some ventilation system

Dream's less-known brother, Narrator.

The shiny metal surfaces acted as reflectors for the lasers.

I think it could work if it wasn't for that stupid fucking laugh.

It sounds like Peewee Herman, how the fuck did that get passed everyone?

>Superman and the Justice League fight villains who wouldn't be there if Superman never came to Earth

This one is wrong, senpai.

But you don't know what there is inside that ventilation system, do you?

>Zod attracted to Earth through Superman's beacon
>Lex's obsession with Superman leads him into contact with aliens from Apokolips

>In most incarnations, Captain Boomerang is legit dangerous as fuck
Except that's false you faggot. Especially in SS comics.

Bullshit. I dont give a fuck what an easter egg says, if it didnt happen on screen, didnt happen. They DCEU has so far failed to make Boomerang appear to be a speedster level threat

Hes nerfed in SS comics, and gets a boost in Flash comics. Sometimes hes a meta, depends on the writer. Point is that hes supposed to be a Flash level threat and they pissed away any fun that could be done with his skills.

I forgot about that. If that was the case why did Harley act kind of scared when Amanda pulled out the device that controls the detonation at the end. So many easily avoidable plotholes in this movie

Pay attention next time you watch the movie. The Enchantress was already going to fuck up the Earth. Waller stopped her. She then figured she could control the Enchantress. The worst thing she did was start off what the Enchantress was going to do regardless.

There were soldiers all around that ancient scout ship, they would have activated the distress beacon anyway, it was just a matter of time. Their luck was that there was Superman when it happened.

Grant Morrison.

Seriously.

Yeah that probably was a plothole, but wouldn't you be scared anyway? Everyone's head around you exploding and shit.

>she's crazier then him(joker)and more fearless

I literally almost burst out laughing in the theater

Give their squad a special name with each marine being addressed by name. Give people a name and they now have a +50% survival rate.

He punched when he got out the car and tried beating people up before he escaping, now he is free to climb on a spiritual level. They struck him own and now he is more powerful than ever before.

The character I was most hyped for in this movie was Enchantress being on the Suicide Squad. Really made me think.

>They DCEU has so far failed to make Boomerang appear to be a speedster level threat
That's not really their fault though. The idea of him being a threat to The Flash has always been retarded in the first place.

This is bad, even for a DC movie

That's not what she said in the movie

The point of the Suciide Squad isnt utility. That line at the front of "What if we needed someone to kill Superman!!??" was bs. The Squad is 100% expendable. Who cares if that guy uses ropes or that guy uses boomerangs who cares what these crazy fucks do as long as they do it well and do the job

Ayer got that right but then again he really dint understand the basic premise of the Squad. They deployed in a fucking refugeee base with hundreds of soldiers and cell phones around. Fucking retarded

What was so good about the makeup? Star Trek Beyond had better looking makeup.

>How long can you last?
>Expecting a 10 hour loop of some really annoying line
>Just 40 seconds of the actual movie
>It is still a challenge to watch

????