Constantly bullies one of his bunkies but it's okay because the victim is conservative

>constantly bullies one of his bunkies but it's okay because the victim is conservative

Burns and Winchester on the show were dicks. Burns in the movie I felt sympathy for.

Frank was weak and spineless. If he would have been one of the guys he wouldn't have gotten bullied. Potter was probably super conservative but wasn't a twat.
Winchester got more fleshed out and less one-dimensional as the show went on iirc. There were episodes where I remember sympathizing with him.

What was Hawkeye's fucking problem? Did he have a superiority complex?

>conservative soyboys can't handle bullying
lol

t. soyboy

Yeah. He held himself to way higher standards so he punished himself hard when he fucked up

Winchester was a prat but actually had a sense of duty and ethics concerning his practice.

>constantly attacks his father-in-laws views and personality even though he shelters and provides for him and his wife while he attends school
Did the writers think that audiences wouldn't love and respect Archie much more than their darling, Mary Sue soy boy?

based

Mike and Gloria were ungrateful and constantly busted Archie's balls. Archie worked full time on the docks and drove a fucking cab on the weekends to make support everybody.

Ferret Face can't handle the Bantz.

Did anyone see that episode where they're help hostage by blacks during a home invasion? Meathead actually apologizes to the black robbers for the remarks that Archie is making. He tells them that Archie just doesn't know what it's like to be black and then the backs say "and you do?". Meathead tells them that he took African American studies in college and they they all just laugh at him.

Also that episode where Edith is held hostage by a rapist and is assaulted and the studio audience fucking laughs.

wtf I hate live audiences now

>hawkeye gets mad because the korean women he was seeing moved away
>when he's back at the swamp he gets Winchester's steak and throws it out in the dirt just because he doesn't like the smell then threatens to kick his ass
>this is somehow ok

>Winchester accuses everyone of stealing his newspaper because "youre all degenerates, except for those of you who are illiterates" (paraphrasing here)
>goes on a rampage, going so far as to collapse the tent for the mess hall while everyone's having chow
>turns out "i never got that issue after all sorry guys lol"
>this is somehow ok

What did she see in Frank?

Does anyone hate Honeycutt? I don't think anyone hates Honeycutt.

>That episode of Louie where he masturbates to her picture.

>everyone fucks with winchester day in and out
>he rightfully becomes paranoid
>it's HIS fault

>everyone
Even the extras who never had any lines or interaction with him?

My mom preferred Trapper John and thought Hunnicutt was a baby

>it's a watching for the comedy but the show turned into an unbearably preachy drama episode

yes, the episode where he snored and everyone yelled at him at the end

Slap your mother for me, user.

Trapper John was the patrician choice

amazing how hot lips hasn't changed a bit despite being in her 80s now even though she looks 30 tops

I didn't like him at first but after a while i really did begin to appreciate his character, he was a complete bro

Rape was funny back then. It was a different time.

Actually rape is still funny

I'm CIA

Today MASH would be criticized and cancelled for the Klinger character for being insensitive to transgender viewers.

Did he have a good sense of style?

>that episode where hawkeye keeps talking to himself for the whole 25 minutes
>that episode where he shits on radar after getting him hurt
>that sneezing episode