What kind of person watches the Nostalgia Critic?

What kind of person watches the Nostalgia Critic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WbDymabNQCA
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Incels

Very young or very autistic

what did he mean like this?

I distinctly remember watching a handful of his videos in 2007 and I've heard all the tgwtg drama since. Is he still putting out videos? His viewer count has to be down to the tens of thousands by now.

This desu. Or someone who is very masochistic

>he doesn't know about the supervillain shuffle
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

I watch it to borrow opinions on movies I have no intention of watching.

I watch him to see how long it takes before I cringe, but sometimes there are moderately entertaining bits and reviews I put on the background while being on my phone.

a friend of mine and I watched it weekly in 2009/2010
every wednesday we'd get together after school and watch it

Most people don't like Trump...there. Does that answer your bait?

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

13 year olds who have no real friends.

Me 10 years ago

The kind of person who hasn't yet converted to based nostalgia chick

What kind of pepe is that?

that is literally the only good pic i've ever seen of her
also her content is feminist shit and her fat friends are even cringier than she is

THIS ROOM IS SO SMALL, RIDICULOUS. THIS IS MEANT TO BE A GOOD HOTEL. I WAS SO ANGRY ABOUT THE SHOWER AND THE WARDROBE THAT A MAN WHO WAS SLEEPING NEXT DOOR TOLD ME TO KEEP IT DOWN. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. SORRY FOR TALKING JEEZ

intelligent people

I don't get it and I don't get anything from that channel. Amateur skits and poor scripting...I just don't get it

Somebody post his forum posts about his fetishes. Or better yet, his comic series.

i only used to watch for her ;_;

Reminder that 2018 is the Year of The Spoony

Doug's days might be coming to a close, but at least we still have Eggkara.

We are actually watching the Lord of the Rings marathoning it right now, come join us!

2020 is the decade of the spoony

I can confirm that. I told my friends in 7th grade that I watched him and they should check him out. The next day they said that it was the gayest shit they've ever seen and they slowly started distancing themselves until the beginning of 8th grade when they started flat out ignoring me. I had absolutely no friends until sophomore year came around.

This is your typical youtube film connoisseur.

She's literally the definition of a failure. She said she was set out for bigger things and she ended up stagnant without a future. She's in her late thirties living alone and is destined to become a cat lady and her biggest claim to fame is the Nostalgia Critic

Spoony deserves it.

did she think she'd be a hollywood star or something? that's so sad...she probably had to fuck doug multiple times too

Brad or the Cinema Snob was the only enjoyable aspect of the TGWTG network/team/whatever and I occasionally still watch him.

Even RLM had to deal with this guy. Rich talked about it on a Pre-Rec stream about some poor guy that got tricked into thinking they wanted to collaborate with him on something which turned out to be Latza.

This.

No, but it's just hillarious how she wanted to do something better with her life and she ended up alone and stagnant and her biggest claim to fame is the Nostalgia Critic. She just posts shitty acoustic covers on her slowly dying YouTube channel.

>If I want criticism
>Chris Stuckman
>CinemaWins
>I Hate Everything
>Fucking Nostalgia Critic
Obvious bait.

>CinemaWins
Hol up. Isn't it an exact mirror of Jeremy's shit. Only even more surreal.
>Oh they didn't fuck this shot up
>This wasn't as much of a plot hole as it could've been
>They shot on real location guys, isn't it amazing!

I swear the average YouTube commentor gets younger every year.

It's just funny how she set out to do something better with her life and she ended up posting shitty acoustic covers on her slowly dying YouTube channel alone without any real claim to fame except being some bimbo who got fucked by Doug Walker who'll be forgotten completely by the 2030s

Poor Spoony got bullied.

poor girl. why did doug downgrade to that fat tamara bitch on his channel now anyway?

I watched him for a while back in 2010 as a 14 year old
After seeing the AVGN collab, I tuned into Nostalgia Critic and ended up basically convincing myself he was as funny as AVGN
Wore off pretty quick though.

those obnoxius lardass nerds that think that they are smarter than everybody else but are pathetic losers that still live with their parents. They usually spout some "intelligent" sarcastic comment but nobody cares because he is unable to finish a sentence without spilling their spaghettis

He was a pioneer, a youtuber before youtuber was a career

Adapt or die, and he failed to adapt

Rachel left under her own decision. I feel like she was the only attractive women to ever be involved with the Nostalgia Critic.

>she was the only attractive women to ever be involved with the Nostalgia Critic
What about his wife.

me.

been watching him since at least 2010. still watch him now. I've watched most of his reviews more than once (some more than 10+). suburban knights is pure kino

his skits still suck though.

hang on...kids can't afford this shit...are severely autistic wagies REALLY buying this shit?

insufferably autistic morons

Got a link to that richkino?

I don't. It was posted in a thread weeks ago. It was a youtube clip so you could probably look it up

Soyboys

Neetbuck=autismbucks

this could be it!
youtube.com/watch?v=WbDymabNQCA

it just gets worse and worse
youtube.com/watch?v=iu_YMM9dTxg&feature=youtu.be

That's the one. I know he doesn't say his name, but I did know Sup Forums talked about it before it was "confirmed"

I like how easy to read Rich is.
He's a cunt and he loved it too.

ffs at least sell Rachel Tietz's used pantsu or something

Reminds me of how Chris-chan had this one autistic retard buy up everything he sold on Ebay, including his unwashed pants.

Most people are told to not like Trump and are retards.

those skinny lanky dudes from high school that were always quiet and alone and those fat obnoxious penguinofd00m type girls from the anime club

>people don't like Trump because they arw told to
Fucking beaten wife syndrome at this point, you married to this new excuse now?

Nah, you'll change script in another 6 months as per usual.

Black hole sun, won't you come
and wash away the rain

Is that a father and son?

That would require one them having sex which I highly doubt either has had.

I thought it was husband and wife.

I watch him sometimes. for the nostalgia

him older videos were not that bad.
>Bat Credit Card

He makes me cringe so much, why did I watch so many of his videos?

Yes and they had passion, but after Demo Reel failed he became bitter.