Lost my shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60T3nG1Ue48&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mXrm0dq_a7E
youtu.be/HoiMgC0uG8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never expect the Scatman.

That samurai's gone buku cuckoo

His sword was cool too, really neat idea behind it.

I called him a 'stonecharmer' the first time he brought out the flute, fitting as how he manipulated rocks like a snake charmer snakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=60T3nG1Ue48&feature=youtu.be

I love how this guy killed an entire city just to get Jack attention

>Post YFW X9 gets rebuilded and joins Jack to avenge Lulu

All the trailers lead me to believe he was a silent kung fu guy with a constant evil smile.....then he was Snagglepuss

Don't revive him; that would show the viewers that death isn't permanent and therefore the acts of violence depicted are meaninglessness. They lose their weight. Additionally, the character was interesting, but bringing him back risks making trite the very things that made him interesting. I personally could not take Sammy Davis being a main character.
It is better to leave him dead and make way for other characters.

This. What often makes a good character is that they don't overstay their welcome. We get just enough to really enjoy them, but not so much that we want them gone due to overexposure.

Post yfw they kept the same outroq
>Its like we never left

>reboot

When will this meme end?

>Reboot

It felt great seeing it again.

As much as I agree that revival is the better word for it, so being a sperg. We all know what he means.

How can he play the flute with no lips?

It wouldn't be a big deal. He's just nuts and bolts.

Magic.

But he clearly does have lips, or at least a mechanical approximation.

Are synthetic lips really too much to imagine?

youtube.com/watch?v=mXrm0dq_a7E

Yes, this is just what we need. The tenth Jack thread active at the same time.

Idiots. When are mods going to do something about this?

lol, enjoy the next few weeks. I know I will

bokuku

Coulda prevented this by allowing a sticky. But nooooo

>Sticky
Your show isn't important. Why would it get a sticky? The word you're looking for is "general."

It had a sticky when it got announced

>Why would it get a sticky?
It got a sticky for the premiere, kiddo.

Go back to /sug/ and bitch there.

>Anybody who doesn't want his board spammed must be from /sug/

You're right, I'm sorry.

Go back to /svg/.

Because having a sticky guarantees that people would notice it on the front page/catalog and allowing them to naturally flock there, as opposed to having SJ threads being drowned by other threads which in turn creates more Jack threads?

>Your show isn't important
One man's honey is another's poison. That's how the saying goes, right?

>It's a "I am mad that people are discussing a cartoon on the cartoon discussion board" thread

>Don't revive him; that would show the viewers that death isn't permanent and therefore the acts of violence depicted are meaninglessness. They lose their weight.

he's a robot.

>yfw Scatman was just avenging his brother X9

In the case of Scaramouch, you saw him get brutally torn in half with no mercy. This act would lose its weight if Scaramouch had the ability to come back in the next episode. It's cheap, like in the countless times Marvel has had a character die only to revive them a few issues later. Deaths mean nothing for Marvel anymore because the viewer expects them to come back later.

but again he's a robot.

acting like they can't be brought back and operate on the same rules as humans & animals is just silly

I'm not saying that they should be brought back but it wouldn't shatter any suspension of disbelief if they were because they're robots

Reminder that Scaramouch's head was left intact and LaMarr hinted on reddit that he would be back.

I hope not. He was a perfect one-episode villain, just like in the old days.

That's two or three sayings jammed together faggot. Go enjoy samurai jack.

How come he has got Aku on speed dial but the mother of Aku's daughters doesn't?

Sammy Davis Jr.

Are they really Aku's biological daughters? It's not really clear. It looks like a bunch of zealots who worship a god who doesn't give a shit.

Besides, it's pretty funny that Scat has it, but not them. I mean

>hardcore antiquity looking cult worships him as a god and he doesnt' react
>random robot has his PHONE NUMBER and he fucking picks up
>"heeelloooooooooo?"

Because the cult is just a group of crazy women who don't understand Aku at all, that's the joke.

My personal theory is that Aku actually has no knowledge of them, and the leader of the cult has organized it all for their own ends. Aku is probably pretty content to sit back and watch Jack spiral into insanity.

He is probably a Sup Forums snyderfag, mad that the board care more about Samurai Jack than WW.

Man, I love how in the end this sinister cult is just like a big joke.

And by the way, their "mom".

>bear 7 kids for 9 months
>give birth to them
>stand right away and go about your business as usual

She's not human, is she?

Cults are a dime a dozen, but this is Aku's most favorite assassin, babe.

Some women are made of sterner stuff.

>Aku is probably pretty content to sit back and watch Jack spiral into insanity.
He's suffering from his own depression and apathy that's preventing him from really feeling enthusiastic about going after Jack anymore.

Make a thread about something Sup Forums related you want to talk about instead of going into threads about things you don't like just to bitch. And besides, multiple threads around a single show, comic, whatever are fine. If you think this is bad you obviously weren't here with ATLA was airing.

She is too high on Aku's glory to give a shit

*beaucoup

>tfw she gives us our first "AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Restraining order

>we luv u akuuuu
>make love to me aku!

you don't need lips, just a steady stream of air
our lips help form the air over the flute, but you can hold a flute up to the wind and sound will come out
Not that it will have a great quality of sound, but obviously my point is that you just need to blow

kek

I think all the people complaining about multiple threads (assuming it's not just one guy copy pasting) are too new know the experience of an entire board being into something.

I still remember Sup Forums during Code Geass.

Does that mean his sword is made of polished stone? I guess that makes since Jack dragged it across the ground like it was really heavy.

Are we still lewding the robot or am I too late?

It's never too late for robot lewds.

>me, the second they introduced Scars
>"this is great, but I'm gonna miss the humor"
>Samurai Jack!

That's what makes Samurai Jack so great.

>Serious
Then suddenly
>SKEEP BEEP DE BOP BOP BEEP BOP BO DOPE SKEETLE DE

Exactly. The moment he opened his mouth I was assured Jack was truly back.

Flutes don't use reeds, you blow down into it and you don't necessarily make full contact with it to make a pleasant sound.

This is true. I'm reminded of the beatboxing flute player.

youtu.be/HoiMgC0uG8Y

Where to watch? Kisscartoon wants me to disable adblock (fuck you, no ad rev for you kikes) and AS wants a cable provider log-in

>Kisscartoon
Right-click on the video and save.

I'm wondering what would have happened if he used his sword-destroyer on Jack's magical blade. Like, is Jack lucky that he didn't have it with him?

>malware

user. Keep your pop-up blocker on. Just right click on the video to download as mp4.

because hes a part of Aku

I don't get that, maybe you are fucking autistic or what, but tell me why do you keep coming back to old characters? We all know by now that it's a completely new story without recurring themes or characters (except scotsman). That was the point of going 50 years forward.

Fuck off with your autistic theories, none of them are true.

ublock

Turn off adblock, when the ads show up hit the x's on the ads.

Shit I meant hit the hide button on each ad

This. we're getting the continuation we should have had years ago.

Scotsman was the only character who regularly came back so it's natural that he does. Everyone else would just be a useless add-on for the sake of fanservice. something that, while appreciating it, SJ is above useless use of it.

>Your show isn't important
found the SU faggot.

I hope these guys come back

This so much.

I was down for the darker Jack after all these years, but the humor was right on point, right when it needed to happen as well.

And shit, even the silly scatman robot manages to simultaneously be a silly and fun, as well as a menacing, fearsome villain. He murdered everyone in that town just to attract Jack's attention.

>mfw people don't know that's Tom Kenny doing a Sammy Davis Jr impersonation
>mfw people don't know they were imitating the flute melodies played in Jethro Tull
>mfw people don't know that Scaramouche is a stock character type in italian plays, a comedic and boastful henchman

Thanks for teaching me that. I'll look into it.

Samurai Jack has always been great at going between silly and serious at a moments notice. Remember that bit with Aku ordering a villain the same way one orders takeout?

AKU.
I THINK I AM IN THE COMPUTER.

GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS!

Neat

Sweet thing...

Hot damn I like your lines

The Sammy Davis thing was obvious, but how did you get the Jethro Tull? It was just flute, no Anderson riffs.

He's a much nicer Sammy Davis Jr impersonation than Ren & Stimpy's, I'll give them that

I coulda sworn it was the same VA.

>Its been fifty years.
>The scotsman is probably dead or really old.

he's really old

He's coming back, but he's old

Are you really this dumb?

Ya mean you can't?