I miss it. In its prime (no pun intended) it was the best cartoon airing network of the day

I miss it. In its prime (no pun intended) it was the best cartoon airing network of the day

We a do.

Dan Vs. deserved so much more.

Second post best post.

I miss Dan, Chris, Elise, and Mr. Mumbles

Go back to

Fuck off, there were so many reasons to like Hub besides FiM.

Because of the circumstances, it was never meant to be

It was always meant to be, it was just too good for this world

Like what, that meme show dan vs? Give me a break, mlp is the only reason why most people gave a shit about that failure of a channel.

>failure of a channel
When I first saw Hub, I thought: "Why the fuck 'muricans have such a fucking amazing television while we here only have shit? Even commercials and promos are entertaining".
Later, Hub was switched for Discovery Family and I've seen how that happened.
That was the moment I realized 'murican television is as shitty as any other. What was special is The Hub.

Even though the show was a failure ratings wise, the only reason it went on for three seasons is because the head of The Hub was really good friends with the creators

God bless her for it

Aquabats Supershow you pleb

Let's see

MLP FIM
Dan Vs
Littlest Pet Shop
Transformers Prime
Transformers Animated
Transformers Rescue Bots
Transformers G1
G.I Joe Renegades
G.I Joe Real American Hero
Jem
Batman TAS
Animaniacs
Tiny Toon Adventures

Quite a few beloved/fan favorite series in there ranging from the 80s, 90s, and original shows...and also covering pretty much all spaces from action to SOL to adventure to comedy, from girls show to boys shows, more than could be said about 2 show Nick or CN at the time

In other words, fuck off queer

All those shows are trash except maybe batman TAS. Two of them are absolute cancer also.

>except maybe batman TAS
Look at this fucking casual

>All those shows are trash

Literally 9 of those "shows" are just 30 minute commercials for toys.

>it's toyetic so it's bad

A true sign of stupidity and a lack of creativity, and possibly a sign of jealousy to boot

>Entire story is based completely around promoting new toys and writers are forced to put it in by the executives
>Good

Has anyone ever seen the concept art for Dan Vs? It looked like a Seth Macfarlane clone, it's so hilarious

What were ratings like? Like, does anyone know the average?

Literally nothing you said describes any of the shows, but OK

I'll ask you just to humor you, even though I know you won't answer, what shows do you like?

Holy crap that art style is atrocious

Well, now I see why it was originally pitched to Adult Swim...that sort of intentionally crappy artwork that for whatever reason is "adult"

Even though things didn't end well for the show, at least what ended up on the Hub was much more appealing visually

Why does everybody forget this show? It managed to outdo Japan at their own game.

Idk, possibly because of the fact that the hub wasn't known for anime so western ripoff anime maybe didn't have much of an audience

Up