Hey Sup Forums, what's the most memorable episodes of Samurai Jack?

I don't know why, but whenever I think of the show (before last Saturday of course, one of the first episodes that pops into my head is XXVIII: Jack and the Rave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZOfuPwXvQQ
google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi7op7iwdbSAhWHzxQKHfBiA5IQtwIIKzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nm0OdtOloo&usg=AFQjCNG2vHxapIYJNuVA6S_8LvNM18EPPw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nm0OdtOloo
lokiirl.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AKUUUUSTIC

I know you're excited, but this is basically fucking spam. There are a million threads for this show up right now, you faggots should either make a general or check the fucking catalog

>There are a million threads for this show up right now
I count 8 threads with the words 'Samurai Jack in the OP in the catalog right now, including this one. Hardly what I'd call 'spam' at this point.

>8 threads for a single show on a fairly low traffic board
>not spam
K

>Complaining about a show that's only going to around for four more episodes
Calm your tits user. It can be relegated to a general after the shows over.
For now? Just let the fans have their fun.

That one with the fucked up elephant fairy

If I may play devil's advocate, we just got a continuation of a series that never got a proper conclusion, and it actually lived up to everyone's expectations, so they're noticeably excited.

Most memorable? I'm going to go with the one so memorable that they actually brought episodic character in it back for the first and only time in the original series.

Though, personally Jack and the Sah-moo-rai stood out stronger in my memory.

>That one with the fucked up elephant fairy
Okay, which one was that? I completely missed that one.

The Woolies, the talking dogs, the one with the robot arm, the Scottsman.

What did you expect? GenZ retards are trying to all sound special and educated by pretending they always liked the show when the first time they even heard of it was last month from some e-celeb tweeter.

>the one with the robot arm
That was the one with the robo-assassins hiding in basket bodies right?

>General

Generals are shit and always end up being terrible

>How dare you not have consumed this media at the same time I did

>I don't know why
You played Rave Slaves?

Cant' pretend to be a hyped fan, you are just running along a bandwagon. in 10 weeks or less you'll be trying to sell us SU again. It's not even a bet, it's the hard reality of your shitty, sheep life.

Fits every episode of Samurai Jack.

I thought it was a ten episode miniseries, not only 5?

>but whenever I think of the show one of the first episodes that pops into my head
You basically described what I feel about this episode youtube.com/watch?v=rZOfuPwXvQQ

BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM! BREAK HIMMMMM!

Does anyone else get some serious goosebumps when he says "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?".
It's unreal how good some of the moments in this show are.

Fuck yeah, I remember Jack just barely standing against them and them posing an unusually powerful threat, even with the arm augmentation he still had to go all-out to put them down.

>You played Rave Slaves?
>mfw I realize I did in fact play Rave Slaves as a wee lad

Huh. That would help explain it. Plus the music in that episode is catchy as hell.

Why cant I have heard about it and binged the 4 seasons in a couple of days weeks ago and emmedietly understood how tragic it was that the show never got a resolution?

My point is, its fucking pathetic to assing value to yourself just because you happened to have watched something at a certain time.

I get more goosebumps when he says "NO, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN" and then the epic music starts playing.

google.pl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi7op7iwdbSAhWHzxQKHfBiA5IQtwIIKzAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nm0OdtOloo&usg=AFQjCNG2vHxapIYJNuVA6S_8LvNM18EPPw
Samurai Jack - Season 1 - Jack and the Three Blind Archers

youtube.com/watch?v=1Nm0OdtOloo
Derp

It didn't have an ongoing plot, how could it have a resolution?

I don't know, is between this an the blind archers

>I thought it was a ten episode miniseries, not only 5?
>is about to correct you
>stops
>checks around the web for a few seconds.
What do you know, it IS 10 episodes.

I am extremely happy to be wrong about something for once. It's an odd feeling, but I like it.

>It didn't have an ongoing plot

I bet you enjoy Steven Universe.

now that's just retarded

Might as well ask why Animaniacs didn't have a conclusion.

>It didn't have an ongoing plot
>being this dense
How do you function?

I always think of this scene when thinking of Samurai Jack, or the jump good episode

>I'm shitposting and have no argument
>called out
>better keep shitposting
I see you

Somehow the silent episode with the archer enemies really stuck with me

I still find incredible how they managed to make whole episode with little to dialogues. Some next level shit right there.

For me it was Jack and the Archers.

Only time that online critic was ever right about something.

Jack vs The Lava Monster is a criminally underrated episode.

>I wonder when Jack will get back to the past!
>I wonder when Batman will kill the Joker!
>I wonder when Pinkie and the Brain will take over the world!

This story was very sad.

Really? When people started discussing SJ again that episode was always brought up

>I don't understand that SJ actually has ending and that Tartakovsky actually announced this
Welp, can't help you there.

Jack is gonna resolve one way or another now and Batman has a plot that resolves depending on whatever story he happens to be in at that moment. What you're saying only applies to Pinkie and the Brain.

>implying hell actually give it an ending and not just dangle the carrot of that Never Ever Happening movie

>which won't have an ending either

Genndy wants to ride his gravy train for as long as he can

>Generals are shit and always end up being terrible
You're right when they exist for no reason

A general exists for this reason, to contain shit that is taking over a board, all Samurai Jakc discussion could easily be fit in one thread without having tons of them all over the board

Do you know why generals usually suck? Because people insist on having them when they are not needed, so they become circle jerks of people just chatting about their days and shit and endlessly bumping despite the thread being dead.....this is not the case, tons of people are making pointless threads for the same show when they could all be in one handy dandy thread, aka a general

>and now I'll just pull shit from my ass
I see you

8 Samurai jack threads mean 8 less DCEU/MCU threads. It's great.

Im just saying generals not just for cartoons always seem good at 1st but as it progresses it just gets worse and worse

Id say let these posts die on their own

Can't we have threads for good cartoons instead?

This was one of my favorites as well.

You are in one right now.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the general consensus here on Sup Forums is 3 Blind Archers is one of the most iconic episodes in the show.

Is it behind all the Samurai Jack episodes?

Sup Forums has always loved samurai jack

I still hope the Scotsman makes a return for the end. And if I'm lucky his wife too

Yes, go watch all 4 seasons you will see it.

Episode is called "Jack is Naked".

No thanks, this show was what convinced be to stop watching TV 15 years ago.

Jack is Naked. It makes about as much sense in context.

>That fucking music when Jack climbs the mountain
Will we get a soundtrack release ever?

Is this portal how Jack will return home? That guy is supposedly still there waiting for scruffier jack to return.

Now that's what I call shitposting

Your loss.

I remember not caring much about the show as a kid until I caught the second half of this one. God damn was it cool.

Same user, but this is my most memorable episode for that reason.

Jack and the Traveling Creatures

>I still hope the Scotsman makes a return for the end. And if I'm lucky his wife too
Gendy really, REALLY nailed all the Scottish tropes in the best possible manner with those two.

ESPECIALLY the one about Scottish Wives being more terrifying then their husbands. Holy shite that was fun to watch.

I'd like to see an episode with the Scotsmen's granddaughter/grandson.

Did he already had a kid in the series?
Maybe his kids? I don't know.

Yet, 43 Steven Universe threads are fine. Go kill yourself, my dude.

Well, Gendy's already confirmed that the Scotsman's coming back for this series, so we may just get our chance.

No I don't think so. They showed us both his wife and village, but no mention of children. I'm really hoping they just take another 3 seasons to flesh out the rest of this story. I don't think I've been more excited for a show than this.

Oh shit really? fuck yeah thanks for saying so user.

Aku's Infection.
It is especially tragic in the context of Season 5 tho...

>hurrrrr if you disagree with me you like SU
No, you kill yourself.
Samurai Jack was, and always will be mediocre. I hate SU faggotry but since you insist on being a belligerent faggot about it, I'll just be blunt. The only reason people care about Samurai Jack is notalgia and/or fake nostalgia, and it's getting really fucking annoying.

This is almost as bad as how all the poseurs on this board pretended they were huge PPG fans as soon as the new series came out, you're all transparent and need to fuck off.

we got ourselves a badass over here guyz

>If I don't like it nobody else does
Hi, Randall.

>8 threads isn't spam
Fuck off. I know Sup Forums's invasion has desensitized people to this shit but anything above 5 is ridiculous, and 5 is annoying. Learn to use the catalog faggot.

Blame the mods for not policing Sup Forums properly. If we're allowed to have 15 MARTHA or KINO threads then people think that this is fine too. At least there is real discussion about this. Though people really need to learn how to use the catalog, it's pathetic after a certain point.

My favorite episodes are the ones where even Jack is completely fucked. Jack in Egypt and Jack and the Hunters.
Also all the Scotsman episodes.

>17 sj threads
I'm ok with this

Go post somewhere else than you enormous fucking faggot.

Nah, if you're gonna spam my board with needless threads I'll spam your threads with needless posts

Faggot

I just joined this one because it was first page. Start reporting threads if you think their excessive. If all you're gonna do is spam each thread than you are nothing but a shit poster and need to fuck off.

>If all you're gonna do is spam each thread than you are nothing but a shit poster and need to fuck off.
Pretty much this.

Who molested you as a child?

This is definitely something Pan would post about...hm.

Newfag here:

Who's Pan?

yes and? Don't tell me what to do, I have 9 weeks of Jack left for the rest of my life, probably. So wither let me spam in peace and enjoy the last weeks of my life or FUCK RITE OFF MATE

Pretty sure the 3 blind archers was also the first episode I've ever seen, a few years ago randomly on tv.

What's about that episode that makes it so popular and iconic?

I loved the shinobi fight.

geez, do you think it impossible that maybve, just mofoggin maybe someone likes something, like truly enjoys something?
Holy fuck, take your pills.

Reminder to not take the bait

This guy on YouTube who makes cartoon reviews. You might know him as RebelTaxi but on his Tumblr he goes by Pan-Pizza.
He has a multitude of fetishes including humiliation and being dominated by rich girls.
BUT! The best thing about him is that he's a pretty cool dude and he makes comics. Go check it out: lokiirl.tumblr.com/

I would be down for being his gf or at least a irl friend if I knew him but, I can only dream. But that's just me.
And that's all you need to know.