ARE THERE ANY QUEERS IN THE THEATER TONIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffRhBDVmrCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

why did he hate spots so much?

something about Syd being a closet fag

>visits Sup Forums once

spotty people are disgusting and should be shot.

if Fascism is meant to be evil why do they always make it so damn attractive in movies?

Seriously I would totally go to one of Pink's rock concerts slash Sup Forums rallies

Alan Parker fucked this up so bad!
If Terry Gilliam had directed this instead of Brazil, but made it look and feel like Brazil it would have been so much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffRhBDVmrCo

why does he become a fascist halfway through this movie other then, you know, being severely mentally ill?

Because it's a rational conclusion when overcome by so much degeneracy?

Literally Drumpf

because that's the only way to make it look appealing

>ARE THERE ANY FILTHY KIKES HERE TONIGHT?
Wow, Roger, I don't think that was necessary.

so you say, but i still think using government to divide people into groups and exclude and imprison those who are different is a result of severe mental illness and "degeneracy" is just your code word for your own fear of an inclusive society without the hate you've become addicted to

Roger ''Bad News for Jews'' Waters strikes again

Pink hates the insipid and vain culture of rock n roll and has completely isolated himself from meaningful human relationships, so in his drug induced hallucination he imagines using the slavish devotion of his fans to carry out a fascist takeover of the UK and mete out punishment to those he considers unworthy

basically Roger Waters grew to hate his fans so much during the Animals tour he saw them as people who would gladly prop up a dictatorship because they were so absorbed with the cult of personality surrounding the band

And yet you, and the left, express the same hatred for those that don't share your views and dare call THEM "fascist".

Funny how that works.

>express fascist views and glorify fascist regimes
>get called a fascist
>"wooooow the left calls anyone a fascist these days"
Almost as valid as becoming a neo nazi because girls won't date you. Almost.

>can't figure out leftists hold the same views as those they call "fascist"
>doubles down on the stupidity
We're done here.

>are there any Sup Forumsfags in Sup Forumstonight?
/ put them up against the wall!
[Gainst-tha-wall]
>there's a shitposter in the spotlight / he don't look right / put HIM up against the wall
[Gainst-tha-wall]
>and that one likes MAISIE / and that one Delevingne!
>who let all this faggotry into Sup Forums?
>there's one posting some cunnies / and another fucking frog
>if i had my way / i'd have all of ya shot!

Needs a little polish but I keked

>can't figure out that both sides of popular american politics were carefully constructed to be as inane, internally-inconsistent, and divisive as possible in order to distract people from the fact they stopped mattering in 2010.

When your life gets fucked up, the first line of defense for your ego is rejecting everybody else's life.

GAINST
THE
WALL

What's with all the gays on this board, really?
I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.
What I mean to say is that I'm not gay. I just don't see the appeal really and I don't get why people pose as gay on here.

STOP THAT! Silly

By far not the first line of defense, nigger. First line of defense is deluding yourself into thinking it's not all that fucked up and you're doing fine.

enjoy your aids

lmao @ (You)

im a little odd, so i guess that makes me queer. but it doesnt depress me. in fact it makes me happy to be different. so i guess im gay queer. yay for me! now i just need a girlfriend who accepts my gay queerness, and im set for life!

is that an actual line from the wall movie?

the fuck is this

That one looks Jewish
That one's a coon
Who let all this riff raff into the room?

I feel bad for plebs like you who were raised without class or taste.

was he talking about Trump's wall or what?

Trump building a wall is the best thing that could have happened to Roger Water's shit career

got a free ticket to this faggot's show over the summer. was literally "DRUMPF IS A NAZI WITH A SMALL PENIS" the show

bob geldof is still performing?

t-t-totally

does he like the current US president?

>it's a roger's dad died in the war episode

Wait, I'm not following you. Are you saying he isn't?

I never get the small penis criticism. doesnt that imply that if the person they hate has a big penis it somehow would justify their politics?

Nah man. It explains the man's actions and insecurities.

its a stupid immature comeback, which is funny because trump does the same thing so his critics are really no better then him

t. dicklet