I miss her Sup Forums

I miss her Sup Forums

The wonder woman of marvel that we need, desire and deserve

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HEl7zUbhvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yxYNFGE6l8o
youtube.com/watch?v=NOvkw6Ow6a0
youtube.com/watch?v=JjiH04UcRSg
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/16229/FANTASTIC-FOUR-EARTH-GIRLS-AINT-EASY
archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/21650774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same here user

It really is a shame that the Fantasic Four seems to be doomed to mediocrity, even when it does show up.

Making them young and giving them power upgrades can help freshen them up again. They Need a ttgo cartoon for the kiddies

>New, proactive team like Illuminati crossed with FF, without all the secret cabal shit, just a group of Marvel's scientific minds exploring the frontier of the multiverse and getting into kirby-krackled shenanigans.
>Sue Storm
>Hank Pym
>Hank McCoy who doesn't act like a dick
>Some kind of cool robot sidekick, HERBIE or Doombot from Avengers AI or Lockjaw or something

I just want some sweet sci-fi back in my Marvel, Sup Forums.

Fuck making them young. They need to be a family with Reed and Sue as heads. That's how it's always worked. During the Kirby days Ben and Johnny were the kids until, well, a real kid came along.

Calling her Marvel's Wonder Woman is a real stretch, considering her most famous panel is her cockteasing Spider-Man while making him a sandwich.

Nobody feels this way but me, but I never liked her force field powers. Lee and Kirby just threw them in when readers complained that "turning invisible" wasn't enough of a power. But in practice it means she has two separate power sets.

(Jean Grey also became a telepath around the same time so there was clearly a trend of "we have to give the girls a power boost" going on.)

It's too late to go back in 616 but I'd be interested to see a version of Sue where all her powers are based on the idea of either turning invisible, turning other things invisible, making things visible that can't be seen, etc. You could find enough versions of that to make her OP too, but at least it would all be about invisibility.

Holy FUCK. I remember watching this back when I was 10. It was the second time I had seen the FF animated and I fucking LOVED that shit. I thought I was the only one.

Human torch was my nigga.

Damn Sue was good in that show

The couple that never was :'(

>Wonder Woman of Marvel
Did she get tied up in the series? If not then no, Spider-Woman's still the closest thing to being Marvel's Wonder Woman, she even got tied up in her cartoon series back in the late 70's.

>Did she get tied up in the series? If not then no, Spider-Woman's still the closest thing to being Marvel's Wonder Woman, she even got tied up in her cartoon series back in the late 70's.
All 50 issues.

F

>Christmas!

She too good for the F4

She needs to be with cap

I like her forcefield

Its should have just been telekinesis tho

Making them young led to their recent film bombing.

It was the racebending and the DK tier realism

First half of your post almost felt like you were about to call Stan and Jack out for shilling to SJWs.

But I actually kind of think the idea of Sue's powers being able to make things in different, parallel realities visible in this plane to be cool. She'd function as kind of the navigator of the cosmic explorer team, scoping things out and trying to find the problems.

Cute

I wish she was boy and the the F4 was all about broventures

Reminder that she tried to cheat on Reed with Black Panther, and to this day regrets that she didn't get to follow through.

Reminder that when Reed had to comatize Franklin before he destroyed the world, Sue immediately divorced him, ran off to fuck Namor and helped him try to take over the surface world.

Shes too good for this team

She's like GL + Wondy

Not bad.

This is that moment

I think her ability to be invisible and creating force fields is terrifying. She even made Deadpool's head explode!

>Natasha iron spider
>Elektra bullseye
What is this? Also I thought frank was wearing reading glasses until I zoomed in.

contest of champions comics

youtube.com/watch?v=2HEl7zUbhvQ

her powers is not enough IMO
she suppose to represent Air

she should have
Phasing
Teleportation
Mind possession

it was rape

youtube.com/watch?v=yxYNFGE6l8o

Best MH character

she was made to do AOE

Namor has Canon a tiny dick.

This is actually cannon

So Sue is just sticking around with Reed and Franklin, right?

They did that with the Ultimate universe.

Course that all went to shit since Reed went full Elliot Rogers and then the Maker happened, and then after that, the Ulimate universe got destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOvkw6Ow6a0

youtube.com/watch?v=JjiH04UcRSg

Nice

Did she became an Xmen at some point

I can see maybe Thor but why is Iron Man and Medusa in costume?

reed just became a brain

shits on this thread

Nigga Hickman FF was one of the best runs of ALL TIME, and then Fraction got some of his best quirky Marvel work in.

Fractions FF was pure trash, what in god's name are you smoking?

>no movie rights
>f4 goes from having a string of great runs to being a backseat passenger to hickman's wild ride
>sue, reed, and the foundation go off exploring the multiverse
>you'd think they'd make a comic of that
>NOPE

You can blame Fox for having the movie rights and releasing shitty movies but they're not the ones that sabotaged the first family of Marvel.

Fuck you Brevoort. Fuck you Disney.

Iron Man still had his secret identity and I don't think the Inhumans were ever not in costume

Is there a page that better encapsulates Sue Storm as a character? I don't think so.

>panther'd

Where's the follow up to this

This means nothing tbhwy

They don't do anything. Black Panther pleads with her and says nobody will find out, but Sue says that she wants to but is afraid she'll feel guilty.

Brevoort's the one who doesn't want that to happen (since he's the one who actually wants a Fantastic Four comic around) but then he blames the fans for not buying it (even though Fraction's run was fucking awful and Robinson's was just ok).

Which is bullshit. F.F were outselling carol and inhumans.

And Journey Into Mystery with Sif was outselling Captain Marvel. Which one got cancelled?

Still fucking mad up to this day.

I actually loved the Sif issues. Captain Marvel made me bored. It was the definition of mediocre.

source?

So Sue is just a slutty, horny, 30something soccer mommy right? At least she still loves Reed? or by this point is only routine? The Ultimate interpretation of the character is the correct?
Why Marvel insist that she still love Reed? Why they insist she loved him beyond the first few months of their marriage?
They should just let her go with T'challa a while, just like they did with Medusa and Johnny.

I wonder if the interpretation of this author of the character is the correct?
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ksennin/16229/FANTASTIC-FOUR-EARTH-GIRLS-AINT-EASY

Sue is pure

Issue links or it never happened

Reed's fantastic cock was just training.

You are a dumbfuck. She actually loves him and he loves her. Their marriage is the only superhero marriage that is successful at Marvel.

And honestly with stretchy powers Reed can do all sorts of fun things in bed with Sue. Stan Lee the word of god confirmed it.

The whole Medusa/Johnny thing ruined an otherwise perfectly good romance, and offered literally nothing in return but shitty soap opera drama. That kind of garbage is exactly the kinda of shit we need LESS of.

>And honestly with stretchy powers Reed can do all sorts of fun things in bed with Sue. Stan Lee the word of god confirmed it.
Which would be wonderful if he could just put some dedication to his marriage more than two minutes each that ends(ended) an arc and he remembers he has fantastic MILF for a wife.

GOOD writers do that. Marvel is plagued with bad writers who don't get their characters well like Slott with Spidey.

Look at good writers for FF. Even Robinson Reed was a family man that gave his wife attention. Hickman's Reed did the same after some much needed soul searching of all the bad decisions editorial forced him to make in civil war.

Sue literally killed a Celestial.

I just love construct powers

Hot.

Reminds me of that time when Jennifer Connelly gave a blow job to Keith David for heroin.

Nice shoes.

archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/21650774

I think it was Fraction's future foundation run titled FF not his Fantastic Four run. His Fantastic Four run was average but the FF run was pure Lee and Kirby crack.

I thought no one considered marvel knights FF issues canon cuz it was shit.