ITT: Actors/Actresses Who've Completely Disappeared

Who are some actors or actresses who were formerly prominent that have now faded from the limelight?

Pic related: Olga Kurylenko

Gerard Butler. He faded away hard.

Also, Christina Hendricks. Literally nothing interesting after Mad Men.

And Rose Byrne. All those shitty Judd Apatow and Paul Feig movies couldn't keep her afloat.

looks like someone refused to suck Weinsteins stubby jewish cock

Olga and Butler just had a movie come out.

Hendricks was in Drive and Neon Demon. She also has another movie coming out with Glenn Close, I believe.

Poor Rose Byrne deserved better.

She is 38. Prime Olga should have been in more Hollywood movies.

Based Tom Cruise has Olga killed

she was just in Death of Stalin which is one of the best movies of 2017

Butler was in Geostorm not long time ago . i know that its not GREAT summer movie but still major release

That bombed.

You're only as good as your last movie. It hurt him more than it help him.

Gerard Butler just had a major motion picture released last month.

Tit Cow hit the wall, like all women. Rose Byrne had a major starring role in Louis C.K.'s new film that was set for awards b8 season. lol.

What happened to Zach Braff? Scrubs was one of the greatest comedies of all time and while it was airing he wrote and directed the cult classic Garden State. Then, post-2010, he vanished. His IMDb is fucking blank of anything noteworthy besides a crowdfunded passion project that failed to make a splash.
How did the star of scrubs fade away so quickly?

>Olga
Indie shit doesn't count. All those foreign and indie films don't pay rent.

>Gerard
He was practically AWOL between 2013-2016. Only recently has he returned to the big screen with limited success.

He's one of the most unlikeable people on earth.

He isn’t drumpf though

She's ugly now.

His fall off was actually really weird.

He had Scrubs and Garden State, which was huge, and everyone thought he was going to be a star.

He had a high profile Romance movie come out, that he clearly took control over creatively, but it was super generic and faded away quickly.

He had another romantic comedy that was made in the same year but was shelved, with Jason Bateman. A complete flop - the thing is Jason Bateman has had a string of those and just keeps working.

Braff just stopped.

He had that Kickstarter flick. And just looking, and I had no idea this existed, he directed a studio picture that came out THIS YEAR. With Morgan Freeman, Alan Arkin and Michael Caine.

> It received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $84 million worldwide against its $25 million budget.

He was like the last of three directors to sign on. I guess he just only really ever had that one movie in him (of significance)

Julia Ormond

>Gerard Butler just had a major motion picture released last month.
Which bombed hard.

>Gerard
He has a movie that is out in movie theathers right now and Olga just had a film release. Braff has a sitcom about to come out.

>In Episode 4.3 of the MTV show Punk'd, which aired on March 20, 2005, Braff was filmed yelling at a 12-year-old actor. He unwittingly appeared on the show at the behest of his Scrubs co-star Donald Faison, who pranked Braff by having the 12-year-old spray-paint Braff's new Porsche with fake paint. Braff pursued and caught the 12-year-old actor and punched him in the stomach; this was edited out of the episode.[67][68]

Nicole Ray. did a bunch of videos and then disappeared completely.

someone in Sup Forums was trying to get up a search party a while ago.

So? He hasn't disappeared. He's still out there, just making dog shit.

Johnathan Rhys Meyers

Josh Hartnett and Freddie Prinze Jr.

what happened to those fags?

he's an alcoholic

Eva Mendes

JUST

Post a picture.

Poor guy relapsed after his wife had a miscarriege...

TayMomz

She's went from Quantum of Solace to Johnny English 3

bateman keeps working because he's friends with a bunch of other middle aged actors like jennifer aniston who all make trash movies together

ryry

she's over 40 and raising the goose's offspring

She was in that pretty good cyberpunk show last year.

Too bad it got cancelled after one season.

Does she have hairy arms?

>Ctrl+F
>No Sam Worthington

She's so beautiful, but I think the fact that she could never shake her heavy accent stopped her from getting more work. Same with Antje Traue.

he's in Avatar 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

Fair enough.

hes fucking joey kings tight jew pussy

He can't do the voice anymore, he passed the torch to his son, Charlie Day.

She quit acting for her music.

Joey has a bf, user

if i was an actor it'd be:
>be an actor
>make 4 million
>goodbye hollywood hello bahamas
you'd literally never hear from me again, so i can totally understand why some do it

annasophia robb

God, I hope that shit crashes and burns like Justice League.

Wesley Snipes did that and when he came back they put him in jail for tax evasion.

Has made a bunch of quality movies since police academy days

Sadfu has had a pretty solid and consistent career. You don't know what you are talking about. Please leave sadfu outside your ramblings.

These guys

Are Slavs the most beautiful race on Earth?

yes

SHouldve been Wonder Woman

>Freddie Prinze Jr
He's doing fine.

got knocked up and maybe married, so probably took time off.
But she will be in Jonne English 3.

Leah Gotti

Beautiful face!
Too bad she is annorexic!

I find that hard to believe.

>spolier

that's because he evaded taxes. he was in the US for 60% of the year or some shit but tried to claim that he wasn't to avoid paying tax. he lied and got caught because he's a very good actor

Olga's gonna star alongside Adam Driver, Stellan Skarsgard, and Jonathan Pryce in The Man Who Killed Don Quixote.
It's actually made it to post production this time, and Terry Gilliam seems genuinely satisfied with the end result.

Checked

>Adam Driver, Stellan Skarsgard, and Jonathan Pryce
to think what high profile cast were attached before, and now we have this

I saw some zishy sets come up recently that i had been lead to believe were new
I did see that picture of her i think pregnant with her big black boyfriend though too so maybe i'm full of shit

All three of those guys are legitimately good actors.
Driver'll do better than Depp.

gene hackman

the fuck happened to him? hanging out with sean connery?

retired because the movie industry went to shit 15 years ago

Blame Jean Rochefort for slipping his disk and backing out like a little bitch. He had 17 years left in him, that prima donna fuck.
I'm just glad Pryce has the beard and senile look for the part.

yeah but even tho he's retired you never see him anywhere.

She was just in The Death of Stalin

Apart from being a loli Sup Forums lusted over she never was famous

>And Rose Byrne
she got screwed over by Lewis CK not keeping his dick in his pants.

nigger fucking whore whoe got knocked up by a nigger and is soon giving birth to a shitskin orclet that looks nothing like her. her nigger inseminator will chimp out one of these days and either fuck her up real good or outright kill her.
that's the life nigger whores white trash deserve though.

Pretty sure he narrated Lowe's commercials for awhile.

he lives in New Mexico

Josh Hartnett was in Penny Dreadful.

>Gerard Butler. He faded away hard.
He had the whole London Has Fallen and the other "has fallen" movie, gods of eygpt, geostorm, and some Heat clone coming out in December or January. He not had a hit but he still a leading man in a ton of films of late.

She was Megan's slutty mom in Mad Men

He's busy cowriting books that women will never understand.

Prinze Jr's been doing voice work for a main character in Star Wars Rebels

Freddie Prinze Jr is married to Sarah Michelle Gellar and gets a lot of voice work. He's pretty much happy.

Pryce'll do just fine.

Are...you ok, user? Need me to call someone for you?

>Leah
>got knocked up by a nigger
I didn't need this fucking news.

sweet, that was completed?

>Leah Gotti
are you sure user?

After 19 years, yes. All it's gotta do is survive post and it'll be out somehow. Filming is confirmed done.

What if they really killed her in the movie?

When she first became famous I didnt find her all that attractive, but Ive since come to accept swarthy slav women as the true goddesses of the world.

>Driver'll do better than Depp.
will he be better than ewan wifestealer though?

He will be in this season of Vikings