'If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did...

>'If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first class cabin and then me saying "OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry."'
could he have pulled it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO9909uexu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like he wants to pull his pants off.

armed with a stick and his hatred for Vietnamese people? Anything is possible

Of course, he would have used his rap skills to save the day.

Only if the hijackers were Vietnamese

actors are so fucking funny

cmon cmon
feel it feel it

>tfw you will never torture civilians, rape qt gooks, and commit atrocities in general under Cpt. Mark "The Slant-Eye Slayer" Wahlberg's command

>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."[16] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'.[17][18]
how did he get away with this

why dont the dogtags say funky bunch?

It would be extremely sexy. He's a big guy.

what if marky mark was cia?

he used his GOOD VIBRATIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=AO9909uexu8

Everyone on that flight was a weak, high-estrogen New Yorker. None of them would dare look another man in the eye, nevermind attack a haji.

In another timeline Marky Mark is a hero stopped 9/11 from happening.

>average male response
Beat Muslim until it dies
>average New Yorker's response
I'm g-gonna sue that mean Muslim when we finally land

what about the plane that left Logan International in Boston?

How did Marky Mark go from juvie to modelling underwear/rapping/selling workout vids in like 6 months?

Charisma

his brother was already part of NKOTB and they used to let marky rap sometimes at their concerts

>tfw you'll never become a national hero for overpowering 4 muslim hijackers using your body weight to bash your way into the cockpit and your big belly to slam them dead against the wall then tear out the other two's jugulars with your bear teeth then land the plane from your skills you learnt playing Flight Simulator

I thought it was a rock?

>muslims hijack plane your on
>unhijack it by taking the plane over
>proceed to fly it into the pentagon anyway

>you're