I'm trying to dive deep into the DC Multiverse but I am struggling to find it all

I'm trying to dive deep into the DC Multiverse but I am struggling to find it all.

Is there some resource or guide that shows the various Earths and what issues and stories they appear in.

Also MULTIVERSE THREAD

I know that a few lists were made when the Guidebook came out, but without it, it's mostly a lot of searching for the names in in bold.

don't bother besides Morrison's whole saga at DC. It's more fun when you randomly see the Earth's show up

I've read all of Morrison but there's particular that jump out at me like Earth-10 or Earth-31, that I'd love to know so much more about.

Mostly you go through the Elseworlds.

>Is there some resource or guide that shows the various Earths and what issues and stories they appear in.
Don't know about that second part, but let your ole' friend user see if he can help with the first.

>femanhattan

yeah, where does all star batman and robin fit in?

>femanhattan
That's Captain Allen Adam. He's a dude.

They fucking have something planned to Earth-15.

The latest issue of "Green Lanterns" prove it.

>femanhattan (male)

best green lantern coming through

thankfully this shit is dated

Not every Earth from Multiversity had appeared before. Some of them were Morrison OC, Earth 13, 17 and 18 were off the top of my head. Earth 6 was Stan Lee Just Imagine line from the 90's. I remember the issues being shit. Earth 9 was the Tangent line from the 90's. Those were pretty cool and worth reading.

Important to note that Multiversity itself stated that the 52 Earths were just the local ones and there's other multiverses out there. And even some of the Sivanas from that story didn't fit in on the map.

Also I believe Wildstorm and Milestone both get a ? Earth

>Steel listed twice

>tfw the Guardians may have destroyed the Cosmic Grail
They ruin everything.