So I invited some urbans from work over and realized I have no idea what urban people actually watch...

So I invited some urbans from work over and realized I have no idea what urban people actually watch. Obviously I'll avoid putting anything with Taylor Swift in it since she's racist. What can I put on so they know I'm not racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wz8L96Ve4Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dave Chapelle stand up

Just leave them with your wife and pop off to the shed

Rhianna

Just play "Whoomp there it is" on repeat.

Do not know how to entertain? If you invited these people over and your not scheduled to watch something specific with them they are your guests and you tell them what channels you have and give them the remote.

People who don’t do this are trash.

just server drinks/snacks and chill. watching tv in a group is pleb tier.

kek

Is this shooped? Does she literally not have an ass?

Let me know how it goes

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

>some urbans
topkek

MOTHERFUCKIN' ORGY GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entertain the savages with some watermelon and coolaide

>tfw I have a bigger ass than many girls

JUST DO SOME FUCKING SQUATS REEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=wz8L96Ve4Lo
You're welcome.

Do.YOU.ironically not know how to entertain? Never put on the tv unless it's foe video games (group activity) or a scheduled viewing event. But if you really must have something on to keep these nigs occupied, anything horror/comedy. Nothing too cerebral.

What are these 'urbans'

Make sure you have adequate 'drank'

the blacks love that Get Out movie right?

and Madea

American History X

Who stole her ass?
Are they going to give it back eventually?
Are they asking for a ransom?

>I'll avoid putting anything with Taylor Swift in it since she's racist
What?

How can she run with literally no ass, is there footage of her running or even getting up from from a low sitting position. Is this a condition or something.

Also this is low effort Sup Forums bait and you could just Google popular black shows in 2017 but: blackish, Atlanta (for middle class people), insecure, scandal, empire, how to get away with murder, etc, etc.