Untitled

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

www73.zippyshare.com/v/gqyVLJJy/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pPCGDOlfHBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was it autism?

Some people can only enjoy something when they self-insert. Katara was a main character and not related to Zuko, while Zuko wask the cool teen heartthrob. Aang, despite the show being about him, was the "wimpy" bald kid.

People self insert as le funny man Sokka you idiot

People are going to see Katara as the most important girl because she's the MC's love interest. So that leaves the bald monk that's younger than her and the older prince with the tragic past.

>4 orifices
Wh.. what?

Nose and Ears count as two, so I'm guessing urethra-play

what do you have to say jackanapes?

like you.

become star wars kid. obey.

Back when people thought Tenzin and Korra were gonna be a thing

back of the knee maybe?

>Tenzin
Wait what. He was old and married with 4 kids.

This was before Tenzin was officially shown and shippers didn't wait before pairing him and Korea. Drawing him as a young handsome dude

>Using special spirit water
>to heal a damn scar

It would have been an incredible waste.

Women believe it or not have 3 holes in their genitalia area, only 2 are penetrable (anus and vagina)

Aang must've penetrated the 3rd hole and mouth. Creating 4 orifices

>genitals
>ass
>mouth
>ears
>eyes
>Nose

>Bolin tells his older brother about Korra and how great she is.
>Bolin takes Korra out on a date and lets his affections be shown.
>Mako straight up cucks his brother by kissing Korra.
>In front of his young brother and continues to shit on him ever since.

Bolin should've beat the shit out of his brother. That isn't cool.

Here's an old fan art piece from back when we didn't know anything else except that Aang had a son called Tenzin. Before any official art was released, fans used to assume that Tenzin would be younger, and they shipped him with Korra.

It took a while before we saw what Korra herself looked like, too. The first promotional picture showed her from behind. That's probably the reason why this drawing doesn't show her face either

Pretty boy Tenzin seems like a chill bro. Got any of Bolin and Mako before they were shown?

I don't remember seeing any fan art of Bolin or Mako with fan-made designs. I think the existence of their characters may have been revealed to the fans at the same time when they first released official art of them. My first saved images of Mako and Bolin date to SDCC 2011, when they released a trailer and a bunch of concept art.

Got any more concept art of them. Its hard to find some decent quality images of concept art for Korra.

Amazing how Mako looked more like a professional fighter on the right than the left.

>yurishipping is crack

If they only knew.

Yeah, I do. Hang on a moment and I can get you a zip file.

>Bolin was suppose to be a chubby earthbender.
What?

But Korra was the one who confessed to and kissed Mako

SDCC 2011 pictures
www73.zippyshare.com/v/gqyVLJJy/file.html
It's not a full set of all the images though, I left out the ones that I've got in smaller size / worse quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPCGDOlfHBM
No. Mako confessed first and Korra kissed him.

Mako was/is still a terrible person as he deliberately knew his younger brother was in love with Korra. That is the worst part about it.

He confessed to the girl his brother liked while still being in a relationship with Asami.

>Tumblr nose

Shippers ruined this fucking franchise.

Nick/Mike ruined the series by rushing things and trying to make each season their own self-contained story.

They fucked up Amon who could've been the main antagonist for 4 good seasons.

So? She wasn't dating Bolin they were just hanging out all day. What you gonna tell me girls can't just hang out?

To be fair they were expecting to only have one season

The same was expected for ATLA, but they still prepared for more seasons.

>red nose = tumblr

They planned for it to be a mini-series, but the moment they changed Asami's role and other things they threw the mini-series idea out.

Nothing wrong with leaving Korra on a cliffhanger as well with her losing her bending powers except air, and Amon Equalists movement spreading world wide.

This alone would've got people begging for more seasons and Nick giving them the funds.

Thanks.

Holy fuck. Proto-Amon was literally spooky spirit and the Proto-Equalists were ninjas.