How is it?

How is it?

Good shit.

Ed Kemper shit was too good

The parts actually about serial killers are pretty gud. Other than that it's boring filler.

good

Bill best boy

Downloaded the entire first season on a whim, didn't make it past the bar scene in the first episode. The internet lied to me.

try it again, ep 2 it picks up and by ep 4 it will hook you

It's pretty good but main guy can't act straight at all

FAG
M
O
U
N
T

I hate the main character's retarded expressions but other than that the show is good but nothing great.

Only amazing actor. The dude is fucking chilling

finally get Anna Torv back on tv after fringe so its great

What

every scene with him was great, but the one where he stands up... oh boy

I like the show but I don't think this is accurate. if you don't get into the groove established in the first ep you'll never like it.

It's a show about people talking to each other across tables. and there are like 5 million shots of people getting in and out of cars.

Ed Kemper definitely stole the show.

I love true crime stuff and generally enjoy Fincher's directing so it was really good overall for me.

Fincher is Executive Producer.

He directed the first two and last two episodes.

I started up this series expecting some interesting serial killer suspense series. 10 minutes in the first episode and some dumb love story starts.

there is literally no love story. what show were you watching?

>Cinematography is better than most marvel films
>Ed kemper's great, and Ford is actually decent after ep 1
>Not your usual 1 case solved per episode shit

The woman Holden picks up at the bar 11-12 minutes in.

Cheesy dialogue.

Like a college student who just took crim1000 masturbating their autism onto a film reel

>Cinematography is better than most marvel films
>Not your usual 1 case solved per episode shit
None of those things are impressive at this point, you could say the same things about Game of Thrones. Being "better than most things on tv" does not make a show kino.

its David Fincher, it look amazing. It is Zodiac the TV show

It was okay....I think Twin Peaks has forever ruined any show for me now though.

>not interested in the conservative loop holes of the 1970s FBI bureaucratic transitions that they struggle to get through

Pretty good desu.

breddy good mang

It's definitely a lot better than the last few seasons of GoT.

most boring main character

That's how the real guy is. The last episode shows how unprepared he really is for what he's doing.

>Netflix

Nah i'm good

The scene with Holden meeting his Gf is terrific because it’s also a moment for them to talk about and expand ideas of psychology. It’s not only just some dots he meets at a bar then they fuck. There’s play with their dialogue that leads with relevance into future topics that they will facing in the show. I found it a master class of providing both character development/establishment as well as narrative development.

Scripts wish they can tie a romantic subplot as well into the core themes of the rest of story as well as that scene did.

Great

It's like all of the best bits of Zodiac and Se7en rolled into a single work. Fincher has honed his craft over his career and it shows

>tfw the relationship parts really reminded me of my ex

this.

consistent and linear narratives are forever ruined for me.

You took her back after she cucked you?

Why I hate my mom: The show