What does Sup Forums think of the Netflix original Love...

What does Sup Forums think of the Netflix original Love? I just caught up with the series a few minutes ago after watching the last episode of season 2. It's a depressing show

also /gook/ girl was in the first season but didn't come back for season 2, wonder why?

it looks like the most boring, formulaic, conventional Netflix-type show
prolly skip this one

I liked that one episode with Andy Dick, but aside from that I really didn't like these two at all.

I’m astounded they managed to make Paul Rust’s character ten times as unlikeable as Gilly’s. At least Mickey acknowledged her problems and was actively trying to improve.

There's a fucking season 2? Christ.

holy fuck she looks terrible?
is the soy boy next her a bf?

I can't stand "relationship" shows

I hope it doesn't become too formulaic, I know the show is called love but this show is best when it's Rust/Mickey and their friends all hanging out getting caught in something crazy. The mushrooms episode and the Andy Dick episode are good examples.

>we're saaaaaaaaad

it's getting old

It's not quite as bad as Flaked.

/ourgook/ Charlyne Yi was completely missing from season 2, hope she comes back for season 3.

I didn’t even remember she was in the show until this post... she didn’t even do anything in the first season other than the occasional le quirky comment

to be honest i only watch this for claudio o'doherty

All the characters are scumbags.

Should be called Soyboy and Roastie.

Its the most accurate portyal of a hipster relationship

This show is fucking terrible, but my GF loves it. Must be one of those shows guys will never understand

Worth it for Gillian titties

P A N I C

Are her bare breasts in this? if so instant watch

Yep, a few times

it's a shitty version of you're the worst which is not that great.

A borderline post-cock carrousel slut with a beta who cant say no to her because one slut is better than 0 sluts: THE SERIES.

Thanks friend, it's on my list

that's the point though. They are both extremely unlikeable characters.

is it really though

i might need to watch it

He's lying.

Why is this always offered as a supposed defense of this show? "Yeah, she's a self-centered cunt who destroys lives and he's an annoying beta dickhead but they're SUPPOSED to be like that!!"

I feel like people watched too many "antihero" shows and then talked themselves into the fact that a TV show doesn't need to have any likeable characters, even though that's pretty much the way the medium of fiction has worked since the beginning of time.

Don't understand why people want to watch a show about two disgusting human beings slowly failing their way through life (while getting into the requisite amount of wacky/surreal adventures along the way).

Nah you see her rack at least twice in the first season, when she fucks Paul Rust and then Brett Gelman. Don’t think you do in S2 tho I forget

You definitely don't.

>a blown out cock junkie settles for a genetic chalupa with a successful comedy writing career and they proceed to torture each other with narcissistic melodrama

Truly the greatest love story of our time