The absolute state of nu-wood

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/11/25/blade-runner-2049-women-critique-denis-villeneuve/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not posting the link or an excerpt from it
piece of shit

link it you faggot

he shouldn't have to respond

Can this man catch a break? Is there some way for me to hug him and tell him it's all right?

>“What is cinema?” Villeneuve continued. “Cinema is a mirror on society. Blade Runner is not about tomorrow; it’s about today. And I’m sorry, but the world is not kind on women.”

Found it: ew.com/movies/2017/11/25/blade-runner-2049-women-critique-denis-villeneuve/

>And I’m sorry, but the world is not kind on women.”

*breathes in*

Why is he giving these attention vampires any publicity. If they had valid ideas they wouldn't have to hijack the spotlight like this. Remember the guy who landed a spacecraft on an asteroid? He apologized to these scum for his offensive shirt. Just stop the madness

What a cuck. No wonder his piece of shit movie is enjoyed solely by Sup Forums soyboys.

You were the chosen one, Denis!

This

Hes a quebecois you mong
the biggest soyboys around besides people from vancouver/vancouver island

>fa/tv/irgins mad that people criticize portrayal of women
>even more mad when the director says the the portrayal is accurate

wtf I hate denis now?

The film is indeed very feminist, like all villeneuve bullshits. Wake up, fucking autists.
Fucking JOI appearing with her 50s style was not meant to seem enjoyable, but just represent the "oppressive" fantasies of the male protag, that's it. All the other females are le strong woman etc. And yes, he's a fucking leaf, just look at him, you can practically smell the soy just by looking at this face.

What did you want him to say?
>lel women r dumb

No, it's not true. It's impossible!

I have no problem with that.

I think they have a twisted (and paradoxical) view of the world. So who cares? BR2049 remains a good film.

>dystopian future treats women poorly
>women protest the portrayal of women in said dystopian fiction
Honestly, he shouldn't even need to clarify this shit. The amount of mental gymnastics these journos will do just to find something to rant about is pathetic

Sorry dickplebs. We roasties now own denis

can't creator or co-creator of X important thing beset by journalist vultures just call them vapid hacks

no its KINO
I'M Sup Forums GOOSE GOOSE ITS Sup Forums!

>Le.soyboy
Holy fuck you idiots are cringeworthy.
The guy is one of the few directors today who actually has the balls to realistically show women being inferior to men. Why give a fuck if it's meant for a positive message towards females? You actually think the guy hates women like you virgins?

When did everyone turn into such pussies, why does no one stand up for their art anymore.

It reminds me of that quentin tarantino interview
>Why does it have to be so violent
>Because its fun get with the times janet
or whatever it was he said

>realistically show women being inferior to men
Did you even watch Arrival? Or Polytechnique?

Doesn't BR2049 have something of a critique of capitalism? I mean, they don't want that.

Did you watch Sicario? Or BR2049?

>"B-but he was supposed to be /OurGuy/"
You guys are pathetic

He's not your dad, grandad, boyfriend or uncle. He would undoubtedly spit in your face if he saw how you praised his movies on here

So he has films with weak characters and strong characters?

Adam in Enemy is a weak character. Is he still superior to the women he's afraid of?

>right wing faggots can never enjoy anything for long because artists aren't callous hateful trash like them

This is just a bunch of post-production rationalisation where he tries to uphold his libtard mindset.

And Dennis didn't write it.