youtube.com/watch?v=O85Wh8SBkfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolute kinographie

youtube.com/watch?v=61-GFxjTyV0

inb4 wrestling isn't sports

Moneyball

Jousting is a sport.

SPACE JAM

Space Jam did things to me. Things I can't take back.

hello fellow leaf
did you also see this at tiff?

The only people who give a shit about sports or sports movies are rural and suburban retards.

>hardly any decent movies of the greatest sport on earth, hockey

D2 and D3 tho

America makes all movies and most of America doesn't give a shit about hockey.

I actually randomly stumbled across it online I’m not Canadian. But I highly recommend it and it seems like most people pass it by. Best “sports” movie I’ve seen in a long time. You’re the first person that I’ve talked to that has seen it! Go watch it everyone.

Documentaries:
The Two Escobars
Senna
Faster
ESPN 30 for 30 - there's a shitton and almost all are pretty good. The only one I can remember hating was Ice Cube's.

See

It's just that hockey is a white sport, and America isn't very white.

I'm still waiting for a decent documentary/adaptation of one of the most brutal and bloodiest murders in sports history, Germany's 7-1 against Brazil

That was one of the greatest days in my life.

>Reactions still not in chronological order

>not naming it HUElocaust.webm

Where is the old man crying while hugging the cup?
How could you not include him

>D3

wow what a faggot. the first one is kino. the 2nd is ok. the 3rd is shit.

Oh well I'm glad you've seen it, it is really good. I met the director of it, he's a really cool guy

>Thread

Someone post the shoop with the dolmio

I feel like Rush is underappreciated. The sound design alone made it an amazing experience in the theater.

One of the biggest regrets of my life is not seeing it in the theater.

Slap Shot is the definition of sports kino you stupid homo.

Creed was utter shit though, a completely useless film.

Surround sound is still pretty effective, but yeah, that was a hell of an experience.

youtu.be/s3ieUp88iL8

>mfw poorfags cannot into good headphones

I saw it in the theater though.

Moneyball was very kino.

Creed was basically The Rocky Awakens.

Why do you say this? I actually liked how it didn't abuse the nostalgic factor and instead brought it out in small portions. Like they didn't even use the iconic music until literally the climax scene, which made for a very fitting conclusion.

>tfw Americans are too pleb to ever truly appreciate Formula One

All boxing movies are kino desu

It's pretty much a remake of Rocky with a black guy that knows the streets and has got a big chip on his shoulder and gets a title shot out of nowhere. It's done subtly but it's there. I suspect the girl being slighly handicapped was also a nod to Adriana being assumed by some people to be retarded.

I live in the US and I still don't understand how people get that fat.

Except for the whole element of Creed being a privileged rich kid who understands that he's been gifted a title shot and wants to live up to the name of his predecessor. The mentor in the original Rocky is nowhere near as important as in Creed, there's no cancer subplot which is critically important to the new film, and Adonis doesn't even "know the streets", it's clearly the opposite. Rocky is about a fighter from the streets overcoming his poor upbringing and achieving greatness, Creed is about a fighter who's been gifted everything his entire life finally returning to his roots and earning something for himself, thus actually living up to his namesake. Comparing it to the shitty rehash job that was TFA is insulting.

>48 replies
>no White Men Can't Jump

The fuck?

this

Fuck yes I love Assassin's Creed.

Underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrated

>You don't get behind the wheel of a T-180 to drive, you do it because you're driven
The last race gives me chills every time.

this
how come speedracer is so underrated? its such an amazing adaption

Came out at the wrong time. It was released when dark gritty reboots were all the rage so a fun, optimistic, colorful movie isn't what the critics wanted.

Goon is one of the greatest sports movies of all time, and truly made me appreciate Sean William Scott as an actor

does this count as sports?

whats some good headphones user? any you have in particular

why are they crying? It's just a game.

Not him but I use a pair of Sennheiser HD 598s which should be good enough for anyone who isn't a professional music producer.

"""Football""" is all the favela monkeys have to look forward to in their life

Goon was kino af. Is the second one any good? Haven't seen it yet.

Their government spent all the money it didn't have on hosting the World Cup with the promise that when they won it would bring their country back to economic prosperity.
Instead the suffered one of the most embarrassing defeats ever recorded and their country has sunk deeper into depression and lawlessness.

It's not nearly as good as the first, but it's good.

The whole premise is actually kind of sad, and parallels the harsh realities of many professional athletes

Thanks for reminding me of pic related. It's still real to me, damnit!

is audio technica any good?

Their higher end stuff is good, anything $200+. I don't like their cheap stuff.

thanks for the suggestions. what do you not like about the cheap shit? I was going to jew out

It's just worse than other brands. A $300 pair of ATs will sound near identical to a same price Sennheiser, but a $100 AT will sound noticeably worse than a $100 Sennheiser.

for someone who knows absolutely nothing about this stuff, this was quite informative. Thx user

youtube.com/watch?v=O85Wh8SBkfY

What is the film equivalent of this?

>dat filename

This is a surprisingly good onde that none of you fags seem to know

The love interest was terrible and ruined it for me.

Pic related

It's decent. Documentary was better though.

>"The only place I get hurt is out there"

>>tfw Americans are too pleb to ever truly appreciate Formula One
in the 60s - 80s american motorsport used to be god tier (can am and imsa)

UFC Fight Night 122 main event
:^)

Space Jam.

i want to fuck that bunny

I remember watching this live (I was working on stuff and only half paying attention) and legit wondering why they kept showing replays of Germany scoring over and over.

true kino coming through

Aside from the Photoshop it's bretty good.

good post

almost 100 posts and only 1 mention of the GOAT

Eddie the Eagle
Rocky

I'd go so far to say all of the Rockys except V.

>Rocky
Actually good
>Rocky 2
Completely useless
>Rocky 3
Has some meme value
>Rocky 4
Has some meme value
>Rocky 5
Completely useless
>Rocky Balboa
Actually good
>Creed
Completely useless

How is a movie "useless"?

A movie that should have never been made. Not just bad but actively makes the established universe worse.

DEMPSHU RORU

you and me both

>creed
>useless
nigger that movie was great
I fucked this cuteboi after i finished it with him