Are there any unattractive superheroes? Why is Deadpool like the only one...

Are there any unattractive superheroes? Why is Deadpool like the only one? Where is the unattractive superhero us unattractive ordinary people can relate to?

Marrow was supposed to be unattractive

Ferro Lad is disfigured under his mask

I guess there are some who are supposed to be average like Ted Kord

Blue Beetle is a dorky permavirgin, Wolverine gets major puss, but he's a short greasy hairy canuck.

Wolverine, pre Jackman
Orion

Bouncing Boy gets laid but he's still a big fatass.

Forgot pic

Jessica Jones

Orion is a beautiful dude when he isn't allowing his rage to disfigure his face.

>Are there any unattractive superheroes?
Do you even read comics?

Its kinda pointless.

You kinda have to go out of your way to make someone unattractive as "generic" in comics is at least somewhat attractive anyway. Its hard to pull off 'regular'.

And even then said unattractive character is going to get put in a bunch of relationships to show off how it doesn't matter so then whats the point?

I would say he gets monstrous but I don't know if it's meant to be unattractive or just scary.

Married triplets.

It's just a way of making them a little visually distinct. It's not as if unattractive people in real life have problems getting into relationships past like high school anyway, so I don't know how exactly you expect it to matter.

Ben is a big sexy man with a heart of gold. You need to stop if with this smear propaganda campaign of yours.

>unattractive superheroes?
Plenty of Mutants (esp post Morrison); Beak, Eye-Boy, Glob, Chamber, ect.

The Thing from Fantastic Four and Butterball from Avengers: 50 State Initiative also come to mind.

But mostly they're idealized Good Guys and typically that follows the Hollywood formula that the Good Guys are young and attractive and the Bad Guys are older and ugly (you won't have any trouble finding Super Villains that are old and flabby like Doc Ock or gross like The Blob). Deadpool's more of an Anti-Hero like Morbius the living vampire and they tend to be less attractive because: edge.

>Plenty of Mutants
Mutants aren't superheroes.

pre new 52 he looked a lot like Darkseid who is evil as fuck so he's ugly on top of being monstrous, even in nu52 I thought it was tech giving him a different appearance.

>Where is the unattractive superhero us unattractive ordinary people can relate to?
If you lack the empathy to relate to someone who doesn't look like you, stop consuming fiction or make your own.

Nu52 Orion's appearance is based on his emotional state. When he is clam and collective, he have the appearance of a beautiful man. When he is enraged and allow his rage to consume him, he have the appearance of a monster.

it's not that bad tbqh

So... he's got a unibrow?

And an unsymmetrical rocky face, also a mong tier pronounced brow to go with the unibrow

Wolverine isn't unattractive though, he's always gotten tons of pussy. He's just short and hairy but very rugged and manly which makes him attractive.

Ralph Dibny.

Man, if he's a four I'm like a negative two.

Nightcrawler
Beast
The Thing

Did you see her most recent appearance in deadpool? They made her look pretty damn good looking.

On that topic, I'm pretty sure Ted was always meant to be sorta average. And probably ugly as fat.

Guys haircut at that time didn't really do him any favors either.

Logan is supposed to be a smelly, hairy manlet

literally best couple

Nightcrawler and Beast are frequently seen as attractive, though.
They hear "Please fuck me" as often as "Kill the monster!"

only her bone growth made her a freak, she was able to control it with the help of another mutant
she suppressed all her bones to look normal for one issue and she was hot.

Why is her belly button on her back?

I feel the flaw here is like "huge muscleguy with a fucked up face and a bottomless will to fight" is definite fapbait for more than a few women and queers.

That's dumb though. Marrow was supposed to be ugly.

Eh, everything in cape comics can be reinterpreted as fapbait. It's what happens when your genre revolves around well-built people in tights who love to fight and get into forbidden romances

Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? He's ugly Darkseid-esque by default but magics himself to appear pretty?

Relateability and attractiveness are both suggestive user