/stg/ - Stranger Things General

Kino Poster Edition

Can we keep it alive this time, please?

/tpg/ here

There’s some pain in letting go.

Aren't there any ST discords that only concentrate on the show?

I am on episode 7 right now, what the fuck is this shit? Who thought this episode was a good idea?

Don't talk shit about episode 7. Millie worked 1,5 months for it.

That episode was garbage, it ruined the flow from the episode before it. Every character introduced in that shitpile were horrible except for the black lady at the end on the bus.That episode didn't need to exist, it didn't do shit for the story or even any character.

On episode 8, is Bob about to die because I don't see this ending any other way?

Why is Steve the best character.

the mindflayer entering will fucked me up t.bh

>niggas whomst tuck their shirt in when they're not going to a formal event that requires them to do so

It's obviously setting up an X-Men style 3rd season with Brenner alive and continuing to turn children into weapons.

For fuck's sake, why did it has to be fucking Bob!

same user?

Yes, oh my fucking god why?

For fuck's sake, Dustin is a little shit.

I hope not, if kali is any indication we don’t need much more of the other number fags.

I've never really liked his character from the start 2bh, I don't get the hype about him

What the fuck is there to discuss about it that hasn't been discussed already in last dozen generals?

Yeah, that scene, and the scene after that where Will cries to his mother were pretty good. Noah sure can act.

I'm certain, there is no other reason the episode would suggest Brenner was alive.

Why is Dustin a shit and Nancy a cunt?

He is an obnoxious and loud little shit and also somehow condescending.

Because it's the only way we get Jopper.

I rather not, Bob was actually I nice dude who manned up when it was needed. Hopper is cool and all but sometimes the cool guy needs to fuck off.

>I don't get the hype about him

You didn't grow up with your parents constantly telling you to tuck your shirt in?
Man this country really has gone to shit

someone post the millie discord

someone post the stg discord

Episode 8 ended on a motherfucking high note, I feel kino now.

I am at the last ep, what am I in for?

Wow, season 2 is fucking bad! Halfway through episode 4

Why the fuck is Dustin such an annoying dick.

>Hopper talking about the dog spawn in the lab
>Dustin interrupts with "Demodogs"
>"How is this important"
>no fucking clue, just wanted to be a cunt

Fuck Dustin.

Without youknowwho posting these threads can't stay alive.

Are Steve and Billy about to fight?

Max decided to stop being a useless sack of shit.

I loved the episode and the characters they introduced. I just hope we get to see all of them again and not just #8

Oh shit the doctor, he was too good for this shit.

It never gets better.

>Duffers said they'll stop picking on Will

Does that mean we won't get any lasting repercussions with him or implications that he has PTSD?

the joke is that everybody else thinks the name is dumb as hell (which it is), but the audience will use it to refer to them. it's poking fun at itself

the kid was violated, no, practically raped by an eldritch abomination. it's pretty messed up

you're probably getting close to the climactic scene. it's fucking insane

The joke isn't funny, Dustin is annoying and condescending at the same time. It doesn't work, its not that everybody thinks the name is retarded(it is) but that they don't have fucking time to argue about it yet Dustin interrupts important shit unless you use the name.

This climax is awesome as fuck.

>user posting his reactions as he's watching
i like this

Oh shit they are admitting the shit, Barb you can rest in peace now.

Oh man the doctor is still alive too, I thought he would shoot himself with the gun.

And a dance, sweet as fuck.

>they killed bob
this season keeps getting wore and worse thank god i'm finally on the final episode
fuck this turd

Dustin better not let cat two die.

He let the turtle die too.

Wow, Steve is totally redeemed from the prick he was the first season.

Shit, I forgot about the turtle.

>yfw el went full super saiyan

Max goes black.

Will gets an amazon.

Dustin getting into the sea of fishes.

Ultra Instinct Hopper.

Nancy stopped being a cunt for a sec.

>Bob died
>Hopper lied

Oh look El came to the dance.

>he's reached the snow ball
dis gon b gud

All this awkwardness, got a good feeling and now it is ruined as I typed this shit because hell on earth in the upside down what the fuck huh wait...

Is the school fucked? Will s3 take place right at the cutting off point? Is he going to get into the real world by being a snow ball newborn mistake baby?

they said there's going to be a time jump of a year because of the kids aging. also in case you didn't pick up on it the mindflayer wants el

>this could have been an unironic post

For real? This was a good watch and sharing my reactions in real time as I watched made it more enjoyable for me.

Everyone can call me a faggot now.

yeah. also there's an aftershow called beyond stranger things you can watch where this dude interviews the duffers and the cast. and then you join the rest of us on the at least 12 month long wait for season 3 :^) :^(

wtf my name lmao. I like the episode, so what. I liked the punk character dude with the knife

you didn't feel like it totally interrupted the flow of the season for the sake of introducing a group of unlikeable characters?

also what did you think of the snow ball

I was enjoying the awkwardness, El and Mike was cute as fuck, Nancy stopped being a cunt for a sec to help Dustin was nice, Will didn't get shit on, and Lucas got his ginger. Also Bob died and Hopper wins for no reason again.

I liked the characters and the season was pretty quiet/non-happening until the end of the season. there was more going on in that episode alone than most of the episodes in the entire season.

someone post a picture of that skeleton-looking bitch

hey, stop being rude. I liked that she was super skinny in the first season cause not everyone is perfect, once she adds some weight, every person is going to be envious

>I liked that she was super skinny in the first season cause not everyone is perfect
But it makes more sense in s2 because she's stressed about Barb though I know this is mostly about the actress and not the character

>once she adds some weight, every person is going to be envious
facts. if she weighed 10-20 lbs more she would be godtier

Majorly let down by S2.

assuming you aren’t this user what are your thoughts on S2 now that you’ve finished it?

>the absolute state of the modern western male

>it didn't do shit for the story or even any character.

gotta get that extended universe rolling while the irons hot.

Steve redeemed himself IN the first season

because STEVE IS KING

ALL HAIL KING STEVE

seriously, fuck Dustin

So is Steve going to go to college or work in his dad's store?

what’s the st discord

That's not what I asked, i just asked for a picture, figured the general'd be the place to get it

could someone post a picture

thanks

What did she mean by this?

its real...wew

link to stg discord where?

I think they just mean that future seasons won't revolve around him getting raped by inter-dimensional demons, which is a good thing. As far as we know, he still has his truesight
also cute fack

>Kino Poster Edition

pleb detected

T A G T E A M E D

A

G

T

E

A

M

E

D

yesterday we had a great containment board for the better discussion, is there one still going?

post discords

how did they think this was a good idea

I'm free to contribute, that thread got me thinking about how the D&D lore actually kind of interconnects both seasons (assuming you believe certain theories about Will's relation to the Upside Down).

lmao that’s not what he means

fuck you’re right
tfw born in february 1999 so had no idea about this

user, i...

I was given the new Entertainment Weekly issue with Stranger Things on the cover and I haven't read the article yet but when I was waking up this morning I had a half-dream where I was reading how Millie Bobby Brown modeled nude and that the new "theatrical cut" of season 1 had her naked for the deprivation pool scene, and when I fully woke, I was dissapointed to realize it wasn't true.

I didn't like bob at first, I thought he was the "naive that means well but fucks everything up"
And he kind of was because he gave the advice that got will possessed

When the black gas monster got exorcized from will, it just flew into space
Shouldn't they be worried about that?

Dude he literally fumbled out of that closet like a fucking clutz which is what got him killed

Nah, it should be fine.