Man escapes best korea, gets shot 5 times

>man escapes best korea, gets shot 5 times
>during surgery they find 10 in. parasites in him
>hospital shows him Bruce Almighty and Transformers while he's recovering

What would be the first movie that you showed to a person that had just escaped from North Korea?

Keep in mind that the country he's lived in his entire life is essentially a time machine back to the 1930's Soviet Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEORZBtXYS8

Gummo

Holy fuck I forgot about that movie. Watched it in a hotel room with a friend and a stranger before a concert many years ago. Never saw the stranger again. Banged the friend. Completely forgot the movie.

so you're a fag?

red dawn. chinks need to learn they can't fuck with the US

>chinks
American education, everyone

>le soopeerior armee
>loses a war to vietnamese farmers

The Dark Knight Rises

Problem Child 2

Lads I think he was being facetious.

this image is only correct if there are x100 more amerifats

>10 in. parasites in him

T-that's a typo right???

all gooks are the same. anti Chinese is anti nork

Probably things like tapeworms

The interview

Interstellar

i read a cia report on north korea apparently there's so many parasites in the soil and water you should basically kill yourself

The first two Captain America films.

>*claps in american*

>
Keep in mind that the country he's lived in his entire life is essentially a time machine back to the 1930's Soviet Union

That's not really true. Foreign film is extremely popular in Best Korea, everything explicitly American is just censored. I bet he's probably seen the latest James Bond flicks for example.
North Korea is just a shittier rural China with more Koreans and more meth.

The matrix. I always planned on showing this to alfred hitchcock, and pretending that it actually happened.

the matrix was my choice as well

>What would be the first movie that you showed to a person that had just escaped from North Korea?

This to get started

followed by this

and then finally this:

There are stories how the soldiers would be forced to eat their own shit and dirt in order to survive or at least get rid of the pain of hunger

>believing americuck propaganda

>He doesn't bang his friend before, during and after watching Gummo
Pleb faggit

To be fair the 2012 version they were Best Korean.

Yes because our army today is the equivalent of 1960s America. Give me a break, you eurofags buy off our equipment and guns

>europeans drown their life in alcohol and substances

accurate