youtube.com/watch?v=Lz_NLJXcMiE

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/e9ZFBU8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Jack really exemplifies the term soyboy

more likely the term nu-male

>with Rich and Jack.

yet he still is the only one with a wife and kids

wtf are you yalking about. you always see soyboys and numales pushing strollers.

Great movie.

What’re the ships on jacks shirt?

>try to talk about nothing but trouble with Sup Forums for years

>0 replies

>tomorrow there will be 400 memes about it

>jack literally can't go 5 minutes without trying to shit on star wars

We get it, you've seen the Mr Plinkett reviews.

I know that feel, brother.

>it's a Jack episode

I'll pass. I'd rather watch Rich Evans have a conversation with himself for an hour rather than subject myself to that unfunny dork.

The ship from Firefly, Millennium Falcon, and the Enterprise

Nothing But Trouble is a fucking masterpiece. Those who say otherwise suck cock by choice.

yes they should be more masculine like you and not leave their house

you guys killed this meme before it started.

soyboy doesn't work. I don't think people feel insulted for you implying they eat healthy.

Value of opinions

Jay > Rich > Mike > that neckbeard > any of the girls > Jack

Value of comedy

Rich > Mike > Jay > anyone else

If I wanted to watch these two assholes I would go to their twitch channel.

I fucking love this movie.

>soy is healthy

>firefly
Figures. Not really worthy of occupying the same space as the other two

That Demi was a prime piece of ass back then.
i.imgur.com/e9ZFBU8.jpg

Rich frequently gives shitty retarded opinions all the time though. Outside of Jay and Mike, I'd actually say Jack gives better opinions than anyone else, Only because he tries to stay overly neutral to the point of annoyance but at least all the retarded things jack spouts come from his personality rather than his opinions. A person with a good personality and terrible opinions like Rich evans is a terrible shame

imagine the smell

They're usually more like you, creating strawmen and projecting your insecurities.

No you are dead wrong. Many of Rich's substandard takes can be chalked up to trying to be funny. Jack is an unfunny jerk who's only redeeming quality is his knowledge of firearms.

Rich usually means what he says though, I'll take a shitty genuine opinion. Mike tries to stay in character too much and goes out of his way to be cynical I think.

>See video
>Get hyped
>See Aids
>Vote it down and leave

can't watch re:view without either jay or mike
unwatchable without one of them

Why? he makes "offensive" jokes about rape and stuff all the time. It's even better when he's drunk and isn't holding back a thing.

It's that bearded fuck that thinks of things as "problematic"

I have watched every RLM video and every Pre rec stream and video.

Rich has shitty dumb opinions with nothing to do with humor.

I thought I was the only one. I can't even get /o/ to help me identify the BMW they used.

>healthy
We've got a live soyboy here.

>okay class today we'll be watching a video
>teacher rolls this poster into the room

I can't remember anything Josh has said ever.

look at how offended you are someone disagrees. Typical nigger behavior.

>soy
>healthy

t. soy farmers

No clue what you are talking about, It fits into the "look at me, I'm such a nerd for liking Pop SciFi" motif perfectly.

1983 BMW 733i

>22 replies
>36 posters
>ctrl+f "soy" 7 results
thread ruined. But it doesn't really surprise me RLM's fanbase is so cancerous.

How are you so wrong?

Value of opinion:
Jay>Mike=Rich>Jack>anybody else>>>>the women

Comedy:
Mike>>>Jay=Rich>anyone else

At least half of Mike's comedy is just shitting on Rich. I bet you think Ricky is better than Karl.

Are you surprised that people who on average don't know the difference between a joke and opinion are also Sup Forumsfags?

>At least half of Mike's comedy is just shitting on Rich
That's the only thing that makes Rich funny though.

Official ranking is as follows:
Pre-TFA, Plinkett review era Mike (2008-2012) > Powergap > 2013 Mike > Beta Jay > Pre-2014 Rich > Chad Jay = GMP-Era Mike > GMP-Era Rich = GMP-Era Jay > powergap > Gillian > 2014-2016 Mike > Rich as a punching bag > Drunk AIDSMoby > Jim > Colin > Len (2nd appearance) = Freddie Williams (1st appearance) = Jessie > Current Year Mike > Powergap > Len (1st appearance) > Freddie Williams (2nd appearance) > Powergap > cancer > Powergap > Karen > Current Year Rich > Gilchrist > Pre Rec Rich > Sober AIDSMoby > Beardfat > Max Landis

Rich cuts loose a bit on Pre Rec because Mike isn't there. And we all know Mike has been bullying Rich for decades.

I'm not really a Landis fan but I think he was fine on RLM.

imagine being in the same room as the person who made this abomination of punchable smuggness.

>22 replies
>36 posters

No, we had a good nickname for him with Aidsmoby. No need to mess with a classic.

I have to say I disagree with their assessment. I have loved Nothing But Trouble since I was a kid and watch it at least once a year.

at least they admit it was super creative and had much more potential.

I mostly like it because the sets are amazing and feel like they've been there for 100 years all dusty and gross. its comfy

He had an "interview" where he talked at Mike and Jay for half an hour that its not his fault all his scripts suck, then was screaming and loud acting like a faggot on BotW, while ruining a hilarious Breen film experience that would have been kino without him. Hopefully he never shows up again.

Nothing but Trouble is an insane movie. I can't look away when it's on. Prime Demi though. Yum.

>healthy
>doing HRT via meals
poor you

I liked him more than the canadians.

He's actually a pretty big guy for you and grew up on a farm. He's incredibly unmasculine like true soyboys

Name one moment the Canadians were worse than Max "My Dad Killed People" Landis

He started freaking out when he started talking about guns during the Exploding Varmints video because he was terrified everyone would think he's a gunnut.

At least I can remember a moment from an episode he was in.

Plus despite just doing oscar bait, she's committing 100%.

oh look the guys that ruined rlm

I felt like such a retard for not putting together the fact that the judge has a degree in engineering explains all the gadgets.

demi moore was so fucking hot in that movie

>soyboy

When did this meme get forced? A week ago?

It's her little romper outfit that does it for me. Those romper outfits are made for fucking. I can't explain it, but I want to fuck a woman without her taking off the romper.

soy is good for hair because of estrogen and shit,

>why is she so perfect bros?

>HRT
I don't know what that is. I don't eat soy. It tastes like shit

RLM aren't low test because of soy, they are low test because of beer

talk about the movie you fucking soyboy faglords

So I don't watch all their stuff consistently, but there is something wrong with Rich right? I mean, medically speaking.

He has diabetes. It has been discussed many times.

I mean mentally more than anything, as in maybe some form of functional autism or mild retardation. It's not often that you see someone so "off" in popular media (I'll just describe RLM with that for simplicity), it's not really politically correct.

>wizard over anybody

It's all that stress eating and drinking from Mike's constantly bullying.

I like how nobody notices the group of people that get thrown into the bone stripper comes before the dinner scene...

overrated. I'm not even trying to be contrarian. She's hot, but nowhere near as hot as Jack, or you, make her out to be. Also, I hate her raspy voice

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this. My Polish friend from work seems to be oblivious to the systematic abuse Mike visits upon Rich's delicate head.

I miss John Candy.

finally, a re:Viewed film that I've actually seen!

woah... Chris nolan BTFO

I'm so glad Jack started shaving his head.

Rewatching the old BOTW episodes, all I can think when I see him is "just shave that shit off, man".

Wow, the raspiness adds like a whole point for me.

I remember seeing this on tv as a kid since I liked the actors. I changed the channel half way because how weirded out I was.

I would probably love it despite its flaws, now knowing what I'm getting into.

And with a few glasses of Crystal Head Vodka.

absolutely
it adds character

She's one of us.

you think their canibals? doesnt john candy eat the hotdogs?

it's really smooth

>Rich has shitty dumb opinions

This, he doesn't know shit about movies. He likes the new spiderman movies over the raimi spidermans because they are "more true to the comic books". He's like listening to a soccer mom talk about movies being bad because theres blood or something like that, totally inane comments.

He actually looks kind of cute here.

Isn't it hypocritical for Mike to make fun of Hollywood sex perverts when he's just as bad?

He's a complete hypocrite, he's made fun of fat people when he's fat as fuck himself, and forgives some shitty movies for the same mistakes the prequels made.

Can't wait for Rich to make is #metoo announcement

He was a FAS baby.

but the entire meme is about how these guys are cucks who dont procreate you dumb ape

this desu

that's a really nice drawing

Shit you're right, that's it.

>all that hair
why were the 80's so retarded?

Nothing wrong with a strong bush. What are you, picky?