Tfw the new season of Vikings is almost here and no one on Sup Forums is talking about it

>Tfw the new season of Vikings is almost here and no one on Sup Forums is talking about it.

because theyll inevitably spend half the season focusing on lagerthas lesbian adventures

when?

>This meme again.
Ah, yes. Despite this coming season being about the brothers and the civil war. Can't wait to see Sup Forums continue to talk about the latest capeshit instead.

So based muslims and based dykes killing christians this season?

>Lesbian muslims fighting against tradition
pottery

just like the second half of last season was supposed to be about the great heathen invasion and that was wrapped up in an episode and a half

I liked Sigurd. Fuck Ivar.

After best boy kicked the bucket I couldn't adjust to the show. None of the other characters could adequately fill the void he left.

>GOT with no magic, tits, or dragons

It's kino and it's a week out.
I don't talk about kino shows until others ruin them w/ their idiotic commentary... I watch them and let them paint the walls of my brain.

No one will talk about it because "Shield maidens didnt exist! FEMINIST PROPAGANDA!" and "THIS ISN'T HISTORICALLY ACCURATE!"

I was there at the start, but I don't give a shit anymore

>Apple stand is dead
>King Egbert is dead
>Queen lesbo Lagertha and her shieldmaidens.

I don't know, maybe it will get interesting when Alfred grows up.
I'd really want to see a Viking in the Byzantine court. In the middle of all that court intrigue.

>Shield maidens didnt exist!
They didn't tho.

When Ragnar died it got extremely difficult to watch.

Maybe. There's no historical evidence for it. It only exists in myths and folklore. You know, the same stories that have magic and gods and a bunch of other unbelievable shit.

I mean some women probably took up arms a few times, but as far as whole regiments, there's nothing.

>want to see Andalusia and the muslim world
>chaotic skirmish at night, can't see anything beside a mosque for 2 minutes
>the adopted Moor kills one of the best characters, Helga, then dies
Hope was a mistake.

They did. It's just that their job on the battlefield was to hand shields to the male warriors who had broken/lost theirs, and they didn't fight.
Also they probably tried to heal the injured too.

stopped watching after 2nd season, will they go to america anytime soon?

DON'T YOU GOYIM KNOW MUSLIMS ARE SUPERIOR? VIKINGS BOW HATE CHRISTIANITY BUT LOVE ISLAM

are you implaying Athelstan wanted to bang a little girl?

it's a great show, I hope Ivar dies in the worst way

no, it was just a cute little moment
and we all know athelstan only likes dick anyway

Oh cool, poor people Game of Thrones is back.

Inshallah brother Islam has always been a part of Northern Europe.

This. The shield maiden meme is really very misunderstood.
They were support characters only they didnt dps or tank

stopped watching like 4 episodes into that massive season they did with like 24 episodes or something dumb. i remember being hyped for it but it wasn't the same somehow. i heard it wasn't worth anything.

God just imagine all the Byzantine beauties getting LUTEFISK'd

It’s the poor man’s Game of Thrones and the brainlet’s The Last Kingdom

Last season was pure shit that’s why.

are you blind or just plain retarded?