Mike did literally nothing wrong

Mike did literally nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqzmkgznmiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was pretty fruity, that's wrong.

Cokehead

They were all stupid, out of control, twenty-something, drama junkies.

Some people have nothing of substance going on in their lives. So, they make drama wherever they go in order to give their lives meaning. These meatheads were the loudest of that set and became famous for it.

>Some people have nothing of substance going on in their lives
Luckily you post about tv/movies on an online image board.

>Somewhere, someone actually watched this.

I know you guys immigrated here sometime during The 2016 Presidential Election but you're going to have to assimilate to the culture here. Jersey Shore is kino as per the board's canon so I would appreciate if you could try to be the recipient of cultural enrichment rather than the giver of it. Furthermore, CABS AH HEAH

>not enjoying that sweet sweet nose candy

Season 4 and 5 he was a fag but every other season I agree. Vinny was a petty bitch and everyone else other than Ronnie was fucking brain dead. Mike and Pauly were the only decent cast members

I've been here 7 years and I never got into this subhuman nigger Italian American trash. Kill yourself.

Newfags don't like GTL, they only care for cuckholding and soy. I miss the old Jersey Shore threads

Season 1-3 Mike was some of the greatest reality TV ever

>cocky as fuck
>trolls the fuck outta the entire house
>calls angelina a hamster
>laughs at dumb shit vinny does

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME

Is anyone from Jersey Shore still famous?

>don't disagree with my reality show-watching, legally retarded ass or ure a newfag lol
Post of the day.

Wasn't he like 30 something to everyone else's 20 something? Explains why he waa so focused on his body and overcompensating. He was also the shortest I think, but without even being famous for large genetalia like Vinnie.

>an idiot among retards

WOW HE SHURE WAS MASTERMIND LE TROLL HAHA

CABSAHEAR

you've never got into any pussy, either

pauly d > vinny > mike > ronnie > snookie > jwoww > deena > sammi > jersey turnpike bitch that got kicked off first season

drunk single ronnie was the best character

This

Season 2 Vinny is hilarious. He is tragic figure. Ramona, please, pretty please, will you go on a date with me, I'll buy you flowers, I want you to be my wife, oh you stood me up, please go out with me now, oh you stood me up again, ok but now go out with me to the beach oh wow she's coming this time she's the type of girl I want to bring home to my mother that I live with.

SHE HAD A DICK[/SPOILER]

Vinny had a food network show or something.

He beats up people in the streets, targeting Puerto Ricans and performing violence on them

>TFW you will never experience sit around drinking and watching this trash with my dorm bros again
how can such a garbage show rekindle such powerful emotions?

Remember that shit show on MTV where he'd invite "famous" people to his mom's house and interview them like a pussy? He had Bella Thorne over once. She was promoting her new "hit single" as she launched her "music career". She explained how having to pantomime each letter of the refrain was difficult as she was dyslexic, then she proceeded to mime the letters backwards.

I just saw a interview with vinny like a week ago and he says mike is doing a lot better now

So did he go to jail for tax evasion yet? Vinny wasn't allowed at the reunion they just had. Neither was RonRon.

>that episode where Mike bashes his head against a wall instead of fighting Ronnie
i need to rewatch this.

>ronnie over snooks
>jwoww over deena
>pauly over vinny

wrong

>Vinny starts hitting the gym hard
>gets ear studs
>starts to become a dick

he was so pure :(

Jersey Shore was ironically gripping television and I can't wait for the reunion season

Was it concrete or plaster? The Situation claims concrete. RonRon claims plaster.

miami and italy were both terrible seasons

Sniveling, whiny Vinny is top tier "cringe" kino

>it's a ronnie and sam get into a drunken argument episode

definitely concrete

RAHN STAHHHHP. STAAAAHP RRRAAAAHHN

>it's a ron tears the room apart in roid rage episode

RAHN STAHP

Absolutely legendary chimp outs in this show, both from the guys and the chicks. My god Sicilians are animals

No one talking about Floribama Shore. Has it premiered yet? The new "Snooki" character is hybridized with "Honey Boo Boo" for even more audience appeal. Unfortunately there are 2 niggers. Pauly D is now a White but his hair is well-oiled and quite high. The new J-Woww is more of a J Lo, Hispanic and prone to burning votive Jesus candles in the big glass tubes.

captcha = Chimps

IT'S NOHHHHH JOOOOKE RAHHHHHHHNIE

Ven aqui, ven aqui, ven aqui TOMA

It was garbage, and when it was airing, I was a total hipster ass playing in psychedelic rock bands... but goddamn, it was a fun show to watch

Speaking of Jersey Shore, I've been seeing commercials for some new Shore show set in Florida.

MTV is really desperate, it seems.

>tfw will never experience Shore posting on Sup Forums again

Of course you will, the shills paying for this thread have another one running there right now. After all, how else will everyone be made aware of Floribama™ Shore®?

Pauly D unironically. He still DJs around the country

Looks horrible
Is there any good reality TV shows any more? Love and Hip Hop is alright, but a little too unrelatable

I have no idea what the executives were thinking with that one. The show stopped airing half a decade ago, and it plateaued in popularity long before that.

but season 2 is literally the best season tho

GOT EEMMMMMMMMMMM

I thought Jersey Shore was trash until I sat around watching it with some bros and just let myself have fun

Yup

Sup Forums threads were better.

the most Kino moment of the series happened in the pilot, they all go out for the night
>guys in 1 car
>girls in another
>guys sit quietly patiently waiting to get to the club
>girls are screaming at each other and fighting like the crazy bitches they are
A B S O L U T E K I N O

it was probably staged but the switch back and forth was hilarious

>it's a "JWOW has to be Snooki's mom episode"

Does that guy know the barber cut a z into his head? WHy would a 40-something have a z on his head?

who was in the wrong here?

the guy
he was stealing their drinks for like the second time and snooki wasnt having it

What happened to that guy

His name was Brad Ferro

he unironically got killed in jail

What the FUCK did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EqzmkgznmiM

he joined the army

So you're saying he was fired from his position as an educator of children in PE

Didn't Ronnie BTFO him?

IT'S TTTT SHIRT TIMEEEE

i loved watching the show pre-gaming with my roommate before going out to a club.

>Vinny wasn't allowed at the reunion they just had. Neither was RonRon.

why?
and i don't think he HAS to go to jail if he pays the taxes.

Geordie Shore is better

You guys make this show sound good.

Where can I watch it?

Is there anyone from Blackpool / Manchester area on there?

This. There was something oddly fun about all the banter and brotherhood the show brought.

I've marathoned the full series twice in the past couple years, and it's really insane how much it should just be called "The Sam & Ron Show".

All the drama and tension comes from them, always.

doesn't he know Just-itis is highly contagious?

brava, Sup Forums