Even when I watched this as a kid I knew it was Aku

Even when I watched this as a kid I knew it was Aku.

This episode made me lose a lot of respect for Jack.

been rewatching the show so I can check on the new season. the one with aku telling stories is pretty painful for me to watch

>Southern lady appears
>She's wearing green
>Instantly sperg out and scream AKU

I could believe that it might've just been easier from the audience's POV to realize she was probably/obviously Aku, but he should have at least began to connect the dots at the end where she started flying around, changing size and that bullshit. Especially after they were both deemed "unworthy" of the gem.

Give the guy a fucking break. After such a long painful journey a badass waifu at your side is something you just can't refuse.

Oh, so you're just gonna assume ALL green-skinned shapeshifting masters of darkness are Aku, then? Bigot.

>love scene between Jack and Ikra
>They spend the last few minutes of the episode enjoying the after afterglow
>"Oh Jack, I need to tell you something?"
>"What is it?"
>Ikra begins to shapeshift
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI!"
>"AKU!"
>WATCHA!

>One day in a distand land
>I, aku the shapeshifting master of seduction
>unleashed an unspeakable evil amount of cum

Sorry you hate fun

I want to refute that but..... I don't think I can.

I've been watching for the first time, and this whole episode I thought it was so obvious she was Aku from the very beginning that there had to be a twist, and it left me confused when the episode ended and there wasn't one.

In the 107 facts vid I hear they wanted to make Jack seem like a very young but resolute follower of Bushido. He was suspicious of Ikra at first obviously but since he's a complete stranger to the new world and she did appear to help him he was honor bound to at least give the benefit of the doubt.

A more wise and experienced Samurai would have found a way to bait out or look for a slip up, but Jack while clearly on his guard was not quite as familiar with his situation to be slick.

In later episodes and seasons we actually see his psychology sharpen as he gets accustomed to the ways of the Aku's world and becomes equally quick witted to deal with it.

For example while he still makes the "mistake" of eating in public places, not that he has much choice, the difference in how he presents and handles himself is clear.

In the first episode he glares at the aliens and gets into a big fight, he also talks openly allowing one of Aku's loyalist to overhear his plans. Later in the episode where he fights Evil Jack he tries to be more subdued but he's still a little unaware when shit's about to pop off since he's sipping his tea with his eyes closed. By Jack and the Scotsman 2 it's like night and day, he's out in the open but he's much more composed as he eats his meal. Glaring directly at the opposition, waiting for them to make a move while he reaches for his piece.

And the second they move on him he's already got his strategy figured out so well he has time to grab a drink.

I figured she had some relation, but that's as far as the connection went.

I thought she made a deal with Aku to sabotage Jack in exchange for him setting her father free.

Aku's shapeshifting has never been this good in any other instance of its use, so I had no reason to believe he could become something that wasn't just a black mass with his fiery eyebrows.

The best part is they had him fall for it again in the comics.

A CLUE? WHERE

this will always be fucking hilarious holy shit