Tell me 1 (one) positive aspect about Stanley

Tell me 1 (one) positive aspect about Stanley.

he made some enjoyable movies

Full Metal Jacket is a very solid film

Plebs pretending to be sophisticated claim that plebs pretending to be sophisticated enjoy his movies.

Funniest thing about this is that there have been relatively consistent roumors out there that Kidman's father was a pedophile and that he basically pimped her out or something. I shit you not.
And now that I think of it that kind of mirrors that Rainbow Costumes scene in EWS.

Ironic considering he wanted to do a holocaust movie

>Not enjoying Doctor Strangelove, Eyes Wide Shut and Barry Lyndon

End yourself, shitbit.

If they run the world why haven't they legalized it?

Because if it's legalized everyone would want it.
They want to keep it to themselves

He made good movies.

They want to be the only ones enjoying it.

Fucking greedy jews. I guess Sup Forums was right again.

I love all his movies. I have a a problem with the people who think his fans are all entry level film school freshmen.

He also conveniently diednaround the time an investigation might have own the lid off the pedo network he belonged too.

The only people who don't like his movies are underaged faggots who like disney wars.
Fuck them.

Does that mean Sup Forums is ruling class?

Kind of makes sense. Once you get older and wiser you realize that young innocent girls really are superior

This. When I was in middle school, girls actually found me attractive but I was a beta fag who'd rather jerk off to big titties on the internet. Now I give myself kicks because I missed my window for superior girls.

came here to post this

>88

>88

non-checkers DEMOLISHED

Says the single digit virgin.

>1488

>missed your window

>1488

He said it because he wanted to do a holocost movie but then schindler's list came out and realized his movie would be criticized for not being a sap story so he scrapped the whole idea.

what? thats pretty weak

it's a mossad blackmail tactic. there's no value in it if it's legal.