Storytime: The Cartoon History of the Universe Book 2 Volume 13

Good evening, and welcome to, I am sad to say, the final volume in The Cartoon History of the Universe Book 2, making it the last volume anywhere online. It covers more of Rom and China.

I didn't bother to look for the previous volumes on desuarchive, so instead let's see if I know how to use Mega.

Book 1:
mega.nz/fm/Klh1RTJJ

Book 2:
mega.nz/fm/34ZCiB7A

When I started and saw that the first two volumes were available in ebook for mat on Amazon it never occurred to me that all books wouldn't be in ebook format.

Why would Amazon only put the first two books in Kindle format?

I ended up doing it the hard way, hunting down the dead-tree editions.

It just seems so silly in this day and age to not have every comic in Kindle format.

I emailed Larry Gonick if he knew when the other books would be on Amazon and he didn't know. When I asked if had had the other volumes in pdf form I never heard back from him.

What are dead tree editions? Is that like whatever turtleback editions are?

Nope, third volume still isn't on Amazon in Kindle format.

Did I do the Mega links correctly?

I'm still feeling kinda bummed. I really did want to show the entire series to Sup Forums. I use to read these books over and over again in school.

We didn't even go my favorite time period the Age of Exploration.

Oh good, back to the A plot.

And now time for all the references Gonick used, which always impresses me.

You know book 1 had one more volume.

>"No pictures, please!"
Why, you Muham[\spoiler]mad?

Fuck

And that's it. If Amazon ever puts the remaining volumes on Kindle I can storytime them then. But until then I'm stuck.

Thanks a lot man.

Ah this reminds me how confusing non-Pinyin is

Bump.

U
MAD

Bump.

One more bump.

I had this as a kid. loved it to death. I still unintentionally read YHWH as 'Yahoo-Wahoo' to this day