Times Sup Forums ripped off Sup Forums

Times Sup Forums ripped off Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865603746/6X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past7-comparisons-to-6Terminator7-have-it-backwards.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone ripped off everyone, there are no original ideas.

damn...

Every idea that can be had, already has been.

>The Marvel wiki says he first appeared as Cable in 1994
lol wut, he first appeared as Cable in 1990

Both ripped off Sup Forums

I think Terry is more like Trunks, minus the time travelling but he could do a cool time travel arc too.

unless your name is Homer

not enough pouches

Both were inspired by Kyle Reeseand Terminator.

The only reason Trunks has a sword is it was originally supposed to be Gohan who came back in time, and he had a sword in reference to his training with Piccolo in the wilderness. Also back then Gohan was from a future where they were fighting an entire Android army that was overrunning the world.

Silver the Hedgehog is actually an unabashed Trunks ripoff. His official description in the SEGA marketing manual in Japan even ends with "Basically Trunks from Dragon Ball"

It doesn't matter how much you force this meme, Cable was not a Terminator reference. In his first appearance Cable is well known to some mysterious American military group. Reese wasn't born until after Judgment Day

I had to check again to be sure that it didn't say "If they don't cooperate, the MILF will kill them"

Really makes you think

Want Terminator inspired by Days of the Future Past?

even homer got the idea from an actual event

Who did the actual event rip off?

Lone hero from the future seems to be a really popular sci fi story

deseretnews.com/article/865603746/6X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past7-comparisons-to-6Terminator7-have-it-backwards.html

In addition to Terminator and DoFP, there's also two Outer Limits episodes and a Doctor Who story

itself

Trunks and Cable's origin stories were both revealed in July 1991.

i just wanna bring up how Liefeld is a movie dude, i kinda love it

It was just a flashier remake of a previous war

oh c'mon
he's a machine-man from the future
you can't see any inspiration for this character in the terminator franchise at all?

Times Sup Forums & Sup Forums ripped off /lit/?

No, no nevermind. Not worth it.

Might as well say he's a ripoff of Nimrod if

>from the future
>has metal in him

Are all you need

Kyle Reese is a transcendent gift

He's a living person. The arm is a techno-organic virus he's using mind bullets to keep from eating the rest of him. None of that reads like Terminator!

>The arm is a techno-organic virus he's using mind bullets to keep from eating the rest of him.

That's a retcon though.

No, Cable first appeared as his adult future self in February 1990. His baby self in January 1986.

>a dude who usually avoids killing and his 'machine-man' parts are a virus akin to cancer eating at him

Yeah. I'm gonna say I don't because I'm not a complete fucking retard.