What is this facial expression attempting to convey?

What is this facial expression attempting to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's doing the Chris Chan face.

>mfw it's 2017 and I've actually been forgotten

god he just makes me so upset!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sam hyde nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
i have to keep posting about him though!!!

I'm a talentless nobody.

fuck you op, I was eating

He's realizing Tim Heidecker intentionally ruined his career, and that he can't do anything about it. And that he doesn't have health insurance.

In before
>true.jpg
>howisthisnotjewish.jpg
>guy that doesnt look like Sam sucking a dick

is this another stranger tings fag?

>ah fuck. I just lost muh job and healthcare coverage. I'm soooooo fucked

>2017... i am.. forgotten...

Some people do find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive pro-Sam dick suckers are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if not shill
Lonely virtue signaling Sup Forumsedditors who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are designed by Sam to scam them out of their neetbux. Probably use Sam as a virtual friend simulator and have an incessant need to white knight for him despite the fact that they will probably never cross paths with him nor will Sam ever acknowledge their existance.

>if shill
People Sam pays because his Adult Swim gravy train got cut off by his comments on race and white history. They don't care if he is funny and have no defense other than to keep spamming the same topics of him over and over so they can collect their paycheck.

Is this pic actually real?

Nervous pride

Yes it's from an unaired (too disgusting) MDE skit where Sam swaps spit with a FTM tranny. Guy has issues.

>I am forgotten...

Looks like this desu

Why do these hard right wing guys always turn out to be the most degenerate?

They repress themselves so hard that they swing all the way across the political spectrum.

newnownext.com/19-republican-politicians-gay-sex/12/2016/

There should be a name for this kind of disorder.

>why did you trip my wife big guy?

Is he sporting the dylan roof bowl cut?

A fucking mutt.

Why did you trip my wife?

>ight rawbyy this is my boyfriend nitrodubz