Homecoming CGI is ba-

>Homecoming CGI is ba-

youtu.be/R7p0yiGNqlI?t=93

Other urls found in this thread:

shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero/94565?previewId=ifigjp7
youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's bad. It's awful. It looks like garbage. The movement is all wrong and awkward, the textures are weird (especially on the fingers) and the way certain wrinkles move instead of others gives the illusion away. Shut up, OP. Kill yourself. Even The Amazing Spider-Man 2 had better effects, for Christ sake.

Thought it was Scarlet Spider for a sec.

it was the same shit desu

>state of that ass
I bet it was CGI'd too in the film. At least there's something Garfield can be proud about

that perfect ass is not CGI

it looks amazing in the webm but not that great in quite a few of the movies scenes. the varied lighting of the outside shots throws it off.

While i do like Holland, Garfield's butt-jiggle still gets me hard desu.

why are you guys talking about his ass?

You can see his thong.

because he got a cute butt, silly.

Why is spiderman wearing a thong?

because Sup Forums is filled with closeted faggots like

Mobility?

It wasn't his choice. He had to.

>“The first thing you need to know,” he tells me, “all I have on under that costume is a thong. They brought them in on my first day, like, ‘Here are your thongs.’ I had serious misgivings – would my arsehole ever be the same again? But I had to get used to it. Even though I was thinking no way, no way!”

>shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero/94565?previewId=ifigjp7

>He had to.

But why?

One of the things I appreciate about the MCU is the lack of sculpted rubber muscles. The suits may not be comics accurate but at least they look real, somewhat practical garments.

Same reason sloots do, regular underwear bunches up under tights and causes wrinkles.

>at least they look real, somewhat practical garments.

Yeah spidermans AI robotsuit with cgi eyes looks extremely plausible.

Because the spidey suit is really tight, Garfield said he went commando under the suit.

>Same reason sloots do, regular underwear bunches up under tights and causes wrinkles.

Thight boxers don't and unlike with his clearly visible thong the lines could easily be hidden by changing the stupid stripes on his legs a bit.

My guess is that's the same thong he wore, and took off on the casting couch.

>Garfield said he went commando under the suit.

>Claims to go commando while visibly wearing a thong.

Top fucking kek

I bet Tom has a nice big cock

The dick likes what the dick likes user. I wish somebody would post the gif/webm though.

Doesn't look very big tbqh and that's with a pretty small body attached, which should make it look bigger than it actually is..

you can't really see it so we'll never know

The guy that forced him to wear the thong probably forced him to tuck too. Never knew spiderman was this gay.

Garfield and Holland aren't the same person nigga

Nor are they Tobey Maguire.

Capeshit has ruined cinema.

Those guys are checking him out but I don't blame them.

>*Makes costume for young boy superhero, includes clearly visible thong*

What did Marvel studios mean by this?

Forgot to attach image..

that webm is better than all the shots in the actual movie tho

i literally thought it was real

This

Peter's homemade suit is not tight at all, it is comfy. Tony made a really tight suit for a 15 year old boy, what were they even thinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nkboMqYhSA

and yet altogether it feels the most fake of all the spider-man films. for all the advancements in technology, the only thing i can see is a regression in filmmaking technique.

Knew what this was going to be before I opened it. Fucking amazing, everyone on some level wants to fuck this boy.

They also had a 15 year old boy shirtless in a few scenes. What did they mean by this?

I don't care if Tom is 21, Peter is 15.

Jesus Christ he's so fucking hot. Everybody knows it.

not a fag, but why are people talking about him as if he was 15? Dude is like 21 or some shit. He's not even a twink, he's more jacked than most of the male population

the werewolf in twilight was ~16, nobody cared they were lusting for underage muscles

>not a fag, but why are people talking about him as if he was 15?

The character is a high schooler who is given a thong to wear by some all powerful billionaire industrialist arms-dealer. You've got to admit that's pretty fucking weird.

pretty hot actually tbqh

he's given a thong because of irl shit about not showing wrinkles or a black boxers underneath the transparent suit

that's not a big deal, him being in rides with rich celebs and going to germany is far weirder and lolita express shit

>a modern day lolita

I've never seen this before but it's the most accurate review ever.

Tom wears a thong irl but Peter in the movie wears boxers as you can see here

>because of irl shit about not showing wrinkles or a black boxers underneath the transparent suit

So in the story he isn't wearing a thong? What is he wearing then? Why isn't it showing? Why is a thong clearly visible? Why is it okay for a thong to be visible while visible boxers would be big no?

So it's for the producers and not for tony?

the thong is not visible unless you're perving out on Sup Forums zooming in on set pics

When does homecoming come out? I wanna see it

it's already out, tons of bluray rips

Tony also made him wear this after he took his suit. They cut it from the movie but it's still too much. The loli is stong here.

>the thong is not visible unless it happens to be actual footage instead of shitty renders

Fixed that for you.

>loli
It's shota you inbreed faggot

I think I'd remember a Spider-Man movie coming out in the theaters
Is this straight to DVD ?

you're the faggot since you know what shota is

>overpowering man child sexuality

And you're a paedophile since you know what loli means

>What is he wearing then?

boxers

You're both faggots for arguing about common words everyone on the Internet knows

>me at the back

It's funny how the CG test looks realistic, but then you go to the movie footage where he looks like a piece of bouncing rubber

The suit looks better irl than it does in the movie. It's sad.

How can anyone be this new ?
Scrubsdoyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

He got pictures of Julia Roberts in a thong and decided they looked comfortable

yes, also it seems uncomfortable to wear.

Really tight, he couldn't afford any accidents down there.

I wonder if the iron-spider suit is cgi or a suit he wears.

>would my arsehole ever be the same again?

Poor guy.

This is the best post I've seen on this board this year. You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Am I missing a joke here?

Probably a mixture of both

>him being in rides with rich celebs and going to germany is far weirder and lolita express shit

May letting her underage nephew go to that trip was the biggest wtf for me.

The homemade costume was an homage to the Scarlet Spider's '90s costume

Peter Parker canonically has a great ass