Films that need a remake

films that need a remake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if Michael Keaton returns, it'd be all CG bullshite.

Beetlejuice 2 is listed on Burton's IMDb so although not a remake you will at least have a soft reboot of sorts.

This should have been remade 10 years ago with Ewan McGregor and Liam Neeson.

Search your feelings

Kino scenes? Kino scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4

They're already remaking it, apparently Tom Hardy is going to be McLeod or some shit

it needs a sequel not a remake.

a remake will be like son of the mask

Been saying this for years
Please let this be true. I want an entirely serious version of Highlander that delves into how shitty it would be to live for centuries and see everyone you care about die. And with head chops.

>films that don't need a remake
ftfy

Fuck off, good movies don't need a remake.

How about a mask remake that is explicit and gory like Deadpool. It would be just like the old comics. And Dennis Reynolds would play the mask

Nah it's still a classic perfect song as well

I think because of deadpool, the mask is pretty much dead. they both rely on pop culter references and shit

Like others have said, this needs a sequel, not a reboot. This was one of Burtons best movies, and I like him collaborating with Keaton more than Depp. I just hope they stay away from the Hawaii idea he had back when he wanted to do a sequel.

But as long as they balance CGI and practical effects, the better, but thats asking for too much nowadays, so I'm hoping they can at least make that happen as well.

Some movies id like to see be remade though.

Nightmare on elm street, and have it be based on freddys killings before he gets killed/burned

Godfather 3, cause why not, the third was dogshit, and id much rather just see a part 3 with different actors, or the same as long as they cooperate and dont stir shit like the first time. It'd be pretty hard to sell that one, but i feel like everyone would be on board to see a better conclusion to the godfather story line, and forget part 3 happened.

This ones a little left field, but I wouldnt mind seeing a scooby doo live action remake. Itd be cool to see it with a different tone, but thats also a hard sell since its target audience would have to be mainly kids.

Monster Squad, I love the original but it would be fun to have another fun horror movie like that again, with a group of kids fighting against classic monsters. Figure with the success of stranger things and IT, i feel like it could be pulled off

this

i've always wanted a back to the future remake, but after the shitshows of robocop, totall recall, ghostbusters and the new IT... i've finally changed my stance.

leave the classics alone. make a prequel, fine, just don't taint the original

>Monster Squad
God, no please! They would fuck it up so bad. No kids swearing or sexual innuendos, awful CGI monsters, no violence. It would be fucking terrible.

>Monster Squad, I love the original
why fuck with it then? go watch stranger things if you want 'kids and monsters 2017'. leave monster squad alone faggot.

the swearing and sexual innuendos would still happen, just like the kids in IT, there would have to be violence for the obvious reason being its a monster movie, and it would be impossible and stupid if they didnt have any.

The CGI monsters though is the only thing I agree with, but I like to cling on to the hope that they would try to use practical effects still. They did most of it in Benicio Del Toros Wolfman.

I dont know, it is a risky move, but I think if they tried making it like "the edgy version of the goosbumps movies, then it would be good. They dont even have to try and market it for kids cause no kid born after like, 94 or 95 knows the movie that well. So the target audience could still be adults/young adults. Like I said, IT was very successful and was based around kids, I think they could pull off a monster squad remake. But like we both agree on, its biggest doom, at least to me, is if they overuse the CGI

i dont care about the same storyline, but I like classic monsters, and I like the fun idea about the film. I'd like to see more of a loose remake, where the basic idea is the same but different storyline all together

fucking heresy

at this point, sure