When I move out of my parents' house...

When I move out of my parents' house, I think I'll sign up for one of those packages where you can get your cable channels through the internet, but which is the best one? There's Sling, Directv Now, PlayStation Vue, YouTube TV, Hulu?

If you have the internet why would you pay to watch tv?

television is fucking garbage you brainlet

I almost never watch live TV anymore. I'd just be paying to be able to stream TV shows the day after they air on the networks' apps.

So let me get this straight, you're going to pay them to advertise right to you?

there's a shitload of channels that just play movies and stuff though with way better selection than any streaming services. if you don't want to pirate stuff that is

Yeah, TCM is pretty great.

also, people like sports

That is the way television works, yes. They can't get by with just the tiny amount of money they get from your subscription.

>When I move out of my parents' house, I think I'll sign up for one of those packages where you can get your cable channels through the internet, but which is the best one?

No, just stream it. Don't download torrents, that shit is a botnet. Just watch streams of your favorite tv shows or a movie you would want to watch. You don't need to pay.

Well, I'm not a criminal. I don't mind paying to access media. That's how they stay in business. I just can't decide which is the best package. They all seem to be missing one or two channels.

Keep sucking botnet dick, I bet you use windows as well. Cuck

>tfw thinking about hooking up an external hard drive to the dvr to stash hundreds of 1080p classic movies indefinitely
who even needs torrents?

I don't know what botnet has to do with anything.

There is news for the masses and the news for the classes, sheep. If you pay for tv shows and Netflix you are sheep.

what do you use Im tired of windows pleb life

What would you suggest, fund it with tax dollars?

Looks like enough people are insulting you atm so I'll go ahead and recommend PlayStation Vue. It's the most solid of those services I've tried. Five concurrent streams is also a big bonus over the others.

You can just download them for free like an hour or even less after they air.

1. Ask parents for login info
2. Stream cable
3. Save $80

Yes, but that's illegal.

And you suck dicks. What's your point?

You don't need to fucking pay. Think outside the fucking box.

That one looks good. It doesn't have Comedy Central, but everything else seems to be there. I already have a PS4 so it shouldn't be hard to get going.

Yes, stealing stuff is always an option.

A person who claims proficiency in scholarly or artistic activities while lacking in-depth knowledge or critical understanding. A person who pretends to be of greater intelligence than he or she in fact is.

I dont mean to belabor the point, i wasnt joking above, you can just use your parents' login still. If you want to pay for your own, go for it, but it still works outside of the house, at least the couple (xfinity/fios) i use do. Just sayin

How much are they paying you to shill?

>stealing meme
It's copyright infringement bro. Get with the times.

It used to be, but Viacom couldn't strong-arm Sony like they do with smaller companies so they got dumped.

i use psvue its okay, got pretty much everthing except for comedy central (nathan for you) and I can get NFL redzone on it

The only reason people pay for tv is sports, which in the next 10 years are switching over to streaming subscriptions

If you prepay for 2-4 months of Dtv now you get a free streaming device. Just got my 3rd free Apple TV in the mail earlier today.