Shows that just need to die already

Just post what the title says: Show you really wish would go away

You couldn't begin to fathom my utter disdain for this show and Seth McFuckhead in general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nWLKfRgOxc
youtube.com/watch?v=uYQZptsC1iA
denofgeek.com/us/tv/family-guy/260037/is-family-guy-past-the-point-of-fixing
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Ren-Stimpy-Adult-Party-Cartoon/Episode-006-Stimpys-Pregnant?id=29150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. The show was never even good to start with.

TTG

NuPPG

All of them.
Wipe it clean.

Second on TTG

>people still blame Macfarlane even though he doesn't write the show

The Loud House
Stephen Universe
Star v.
Milo Murphy's Law

>without MacFarlane we wouldn't have American Dad or the revival of Cosmos

Man's OK in my book.

I hate the show because it's painfully unfunny to the point of aggravation

I hate MacFarlane because he's a cunt whom I couldn't imagine being in the same room with for long periods of time.

American Dad is slowly but surely going the FG route.

Although I can stand it far more than FG.

I know with recent events, but still

I don't know how that'd even be possible, just like the Simpsons, Fox will just continue to renew it.

Have any of Hillenburg's new episodes premiered yet?

After that monthly long bomb, I've grown tired of it.

You know the show is already ending, right?

This show sorely needs to be put out of everyone else's misery.

>Added a baby, a talking dog, and a girl no one cares for.

What's wrong with Milo?

THE SIMPSONS

Steven Universe's initial enemy
>Magical alien horde bent on destroying the earth

Steven Universe's real enemy
>A fandom that ignores, almost deliberately, the message of peace love and understanding, under the guise of social progress because "look how inclusive and diverse this show is!"rather than "look how funny and well written this show is" coupled with the creator's constant fan wank regardless of whether or not it's good or makes sense in a desperate attempt to stay relevant

I agree, user. It just needs to end already. Final episode when?

>Butch Hartman

>The Dane Cook of Nickelodeon

I kinda want to see what they do with Stewie and Brian kids before it's over through.

Simpsons, it started out very good but has become a warped monster. There is something about seeing a show become a twisted shadow of its former self that angers me.

>Stewie and Brain's kids

Tell me you're joking user. Please.

And this thread has already derailed from "shows that have been on too long and need to end" to "Shows you want ended because you don't like them".

The fans are idiots. They keep doing that "XD" face from like ten years ago.

Also they're only in it for the waifu, which is frankly disgusting.

This is exactly how I feel about Family Guy.

It's become such a warped basterdization of itself that I cant even stand the art style. I walk into a friend's house and hear the "PETTAAAH!" and just lose my fucking mind.

In SU user's defense, Steven Universe HAS gone on too long for its own good. It's got too many episodes but not enough plot to go around; the Adventure Time/Naruto problem.

Nope. It's just as fucked up as they are adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nWLKfRgOxc

I feel like they've kept it going up to this point to secure their record of longest running running tv series (ya know, besides the merchandizing...)

Doesn't matter, he still voices his characters.

Just when I thought it couldn't get lower

Everything hurts

Nigga what the fuck?

>i dont like what the autistic baboons on Sup Forums like so they need to end

>that kid at the end
FG's main audience

I'm going to set myself on fucking fire,

Here is the birth.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYQZptsC1iA

But yeah I kinda want to know what happens to the four surviving ones. And considering that Brian kid aged at a stupidly fast rate, they are probably adults by now. I'm still sad that the blind one died, he was the cutest.

Free speech was a mistake.

Fucking kill me now.

Make the pain go away mommy, I don't want to hurt anymore.

When you see a sharp quality decline in a cartoon, you know its time for death.
Gumball has lasted too long for its own good.

>with endless options for renewal!
>endless options for renewal!
>endless options for renewal!

I dropped the show after the bank vault episode thinking it could get any lower than Stewie forcing Brian to eat his shit. I wonder if a bunch of people who work on it are just trying to see how far they can go to get cancelled again. It's the only rational explanation.

I still enjoy family guy sometimes. I liked the star wars parodies.

That was more or less the turning point for me too. It was supposed to be 'look, we can carry a show without cutaway gags'. I was left thinking "...mmmaybe you should have stayed with the cutaways."

I came back for the 'Ten Little Indians' spoof that opened up... one season or another, but the final straw was the episode where Peter wants to marry Chris, Chris gives his grandfather a handjob and Meg and Chris take baths together.

Family Guy: incest is funny right?! Look at the jokes! LAUGH! LAUGH AT THE JOKES!

Side note: I think it was pointed out that MacFarlane himself would want Family Guy to die except that it would mean people he likes would be out of a job.

Considering that their resumes are 'worked on Family Guy for the last decade', he's right to be concerned for their future.

This is...this is bad.

"Stewie gives birth."
I mean- this is fucking DeviantArt tier levels of complete BULLSHIT.

Just, how do you fucking get there?
How does this happen?
Do the writers of this show. I mean.
Holy fuck, this is Magical Realm tier I mean what the FUCK man.

That kid with the severe lisp doing a little dance at the end

Why are there so many people who think these disgusting hybrids are cute? Even in the YouTube comments people talking bout 'I wanted Finn to survive' 'What will they be like when they grow up? :)'

is there some kinky shit going on here?

I always just assumed the writers room was full of smug cunts who didn't give a shit what people thought of their show because they're successful

But I actually read an interview with the showrunner who acknowledged the show isn't working and the characters are irredeemably unlikable and they're trying to retool to make the show less hatable. It's weird to think that their are actual human beings capable of self evaluation behind this show.

>I always just assumed the writers room was full of smug cunts who didn't give a shit what people thought of their show because they're successful
Sounds like the staff for Teen Titans Go.

I USED THE WRONG VERSION OF THERE/THEIR/THEY'RE

Family guy promo 'art' fills me with an indescribable kind of revulsion and anger that I can't find the word for... it's inhuman

The answer is The Simpsons, right? They were the ones who started this trend of never cancelling animated sitcoms and at this rate will pave the way for Family Guy to reach the same amount.

Even if you still think The Simpsons is as funny as it ever was, which it isn't, who would ever want to stomach 600 episodes of the same show?

source

denofgeek.com/us/tv/family-guy/260037/is-family-guy-past-the-point-of-fixing
We know who these characters are at this point, so it can be hard to give them new insight, but it is something we work on. Regarding the plots, a lot of times the first act is disconnected from the rest of the show. We call that the first-act mislead. We’ve been doing it for a long time, but I think in episodes that aren’t as strong, it feels like a more glaring issue.

Family Guy is the most irrelevant show. People hate zombie simps with a passion because it's still ruining something that was once fantastic but at this point literally no one cares about family guy. I don't know a single person who still watches it, and it will continue indefinitely down this path until idk someone dies or some shit.

Definitively Spongebob. Fuck Tom Kenny, I wish him dead so that the sponge dies. You know as a character even in the "golden" seasons Spongebob was a terribly annoying bastard. To think his voice just got more and more annoying.

>man still does fun, easy job for lots of money
Do you hate Mila Kunis and Seth Greene too?

FG for sure.

The first few seasons weren't that good to begin with, but I can't even stand to watch any of the new episodes. I never really thought it was offensive, just smug and bitchy. It always felt like the writes were personally offended that people preferred other shows over FG.

>at this point literally no one cares about family guy
The ratings suck compared to what they used to be, but it still gets millions of viewers.

I still watch it
I'm watching it right now. On hulu.
The episode is "the road to vegas".

Season 11 or 12.
It's a good show. It would be better if McFarland still wrote for it.

>It would be better if McFarland still wrote for it
He wrote like 3 or 4 episodes total.

>The fans are idiots. They keep doing that "XD" face from like ten years ago
I bet that this is bullshit since I cannot believe it.

>Its a good show

I get that people have different tastes, but fuck, man. I really don't understand how someone over the age of 12 likes FG. Its almost painful to watch.

Wasn't it confirmed already by Nick that they're wrapping it up in the upcoming months, if not this one?

Anyways, good to see that shit leaving this world already. Hopefully stopped watching when it first ended back in, like, '05 or '06.

At this point I'm honestly scared about which will be the complete rock bottom of this show. One might think this is their nadir, but it's obvious they can get even more lower.

IMO, pretty much every show that goes over 4 seasons will deteriorate on some level, even if it's totally bearable.

For shows that are into big plot arcs and continuity, running too long is terrible. If you extend your plotlines too much, you end up with like 3 important episodes in one season.

(Gravity Falls ended on time, though I kinda wish S2 was 26 eps instead of just 21.)

Honestly, it's a relief Adventure Time is ending, and I really hope SU is nearing its end.

>know a guy who thinks Family Guy is the funniest, best show ever as a young adult
And he's a real nerd type. I'm just puzzled.

Well, take into perspective the (good
Show) part
Not every episode is great, I'll readily admit that. But compared to 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of sitcoms, and CSIS. Law & boredom, etc... family guy is a 10.
It's outlandish, but fuck it. It's a stupid cartoon.
And it actually has a laugh now and then unlike the spoon-fed sewage that they say is the best comedy sitcoms if today ( 2 & a half fags, big unfunny laugh track theory). That's why I say it's a good show,
IMHO I might add.

Look man, I know we all have opinions, but you gotta work on your reasoning. Your entire argument is "it's better than the worst shows on television," complete with giving them tryhard edgy nicknames.

It's true. Go into the threads and see for yourself. They're always going "Disney XD"

You have yet to explain how FG is funny on it's own merit. Opinions and all that noise, but you haven't backed it up. All you've said is "I don't like these other shows so this one show I DO like is good"

That doesn't make any sense.

Those are probably the few that had a spark of humor. The rest are just drab hack jobs.

Two signs of a dying show:
Overrely on A plot, B plot
The tour around the world meeting new places and new friends.
Happened to the smurfs, happened to Gargoyles, i guess it happened to the Venture brothers

They've been airing since July 2015. Start with Lost in Bikini Bottom and it gets better from there, like a reverse Season 4.

Humorous subjective. It's not something you explain. If you can't understand that, there is no helping you. If you don't think family guy is funny, it is not funny. To you.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be "edgy". I just don't think things like those shows deserve to be mentioned. And since you weren't paying attention to my explanation, I'll say it again, Family guy has a couple good jokes in each episode. I laugh at those. Comedy is a subjective artform . That is all the argument/explanation there is. I'm not trying to "make you like it". I could give less than a shit I'd you died before I post this.
We're done here. Family guy is a good, funny show

P.S
Peter just ate a booger.

I laughed
It was funny

Humor is subjective yes, but the problem is, there's no structure to any of the jokes in FG.

Fart jokes can be fucking hilarious if it's set up properly. Again, you're not defending your taste in it. If you like it, fine, but don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.

Explain yourself. WHY do you find Family Guy funny? If people can come up with a million and 5 reasons to hate it, surely it wouldn't kill you to think of one.

American Dad

It was going on a steady decline during it's last Fox season. But wow the TBS version literally has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It feels like Simpsons lite. The writers are basically pulling whatever ideas they have out their ass and have the characters do them. Also, being able to say shit doesn't make you edgy.

Finn and the more Stewie-like, sleeping one were okay looking, and one or two of the spotted ones were almost passable in a dopey sort of way, though I'm sure that's partially because we don't get a good look of the textures. Human-like skin on a dog sounds terrifying.

Sazae-San says hi.
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Ren-Stimpy-Adult-Party-Cartoon/Episode-006-Stimpys-Pregnant?id=29150

>MML

Get fucked, m8.

Naruto is fine up to the Ninja World War clusterfuck

He created it, though, and it sucked absolute cock from day one

>Seth McFuckhead

I used to love family guy but what the fuck that wasnt even entertaining or interesting it was just "oh how weird and bland, I already know how this is going to pan out since Ive seen this show since I was 6"

They need to just let it die and play some of the older stewie and brian specials a lot as reruns to be remembered by. They were the only actual good things to come out of this show imo.

Just don't watch it.

i assumed they were clones or something but then i saw the picture on the wall

Remember when Brian wasn't such an unlikeable cunt? And Peter wasn't a retarded sociopath?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Disney XD
kek

this honestly doesn't surprise me that much. family guy has always been about things that are not funny, but rather just bizarre and demented. it all just culminates in moments that are designed to make middle schoolers go "dude what the fuuuuuuck lmao this show is so crazy"

even if it's stupid and not entertaining or insightful or clever in anyway, it still reactions out of people, and impressionable kids are going to think it's "pushing boundaries". it's all scam and it works.

>still reactions
still gets reactions*

t. autistic TTG-loving faggot

Steven Universe is understandable, but the other three? Goddamn, you're such a retarded moron. Take your (You)s and hang yourself for even typing up this pile of garbage.

Any new Comedy Central cartoon basically.

I remember when ads for Trip Tank started airing and it was every unoriginal 'edgy' idea for shock humour you could imagine.

>Girl with big titties shooting a machine gun
>Jesus smoking marijuana
>Fat guy puking
>Old lady in bondage outfit

That reminds me, TTG should also be cancelled. Thanks for helping me improve the list.

Family Guy's issue is that it stopped doing what made it popular to the 15 year olds and college jocks that kept it running. The fast pace and cultural references were what MADE Family Guy, and now for some reason the show has neither of these aspects to keep it relevant. It just exists, each episode trailing off with long, poorly timed jokes that try to capture a sense of reality, instead of focusing on the absurdity of pop culture and the world around us.

It was always crude, overly derived garbage, but it had a purpose and at least filled a hole. Now it's just embarrassing.