After watching the new King Kong, and the new Godzilla, I am pretty excited for this

After watching the new King Kong, and the new Godzilla, I am pretty excited for this.

Are you guys excited for the Revamping of the Monsterverse?

*atomic blasts Kong*
EZ

fuck you you shill

Also forgot to mention, what are you hopes. Which fights do you want to see? Do you want to see new, never before seen monsters, alongside with the Original Monsters?
Which fights or monsters are you looking forward to seeing?

>Do you want to see new, never before seen monsters, alongside with the Original Monsters?
Of course. I would want based Orga to make a comeback (with a more realistic origin, obviously).

I was, until I heard that fucking Adam Wingard is directing. What a waste of potential.

So why are they gonna fight again?

I don't commonly watch tv or movies, who is he and why is he bad? Just a shitty director in general?

how is this supposed to be a cinematic universe tho, King Kong and Godzilla are basically the only monsters murican's know of.... in that case it'll be a short series desu

>
Everyone knows mothra and the other ones, maybe not by name, but they know them.

He has never directed anything of this scale and has only ever made fucking terrible horror flicks. He's the mastermind behind such modern treasures as Blair Witch 2016, ABCs of Death, and Netflix Death Note.

nigger Godzilla is fucking huge in america, most people know at least Ghidorah and Mothra, probably Rodan and Gigan too.

Oh gosh, now that I know that I don't think I want this anymore.
But I don't understand why they would choose him?

Save... Mothra!

>no Shin Godzilla sequel until 2020+

imagine how territorial mega-fauna are
the planet is too small for all dose monstahs

most people do not know Ghidorah you fucking idiot. jesus christ, step outside and have a conversation once in awhile.

>Mothra
>Rodan
>Gigan
you fucking wish normalfags remember those characters

Ghidorah has a hip-hop album about him.

My numbah one nigga Destroyah. Biolante would be sick too.

Because he's cheap and pliable to what producers want.