What alien species could beat the diamond authority of homeworld

What alien species could beat the diamond authority of homeworld

Homeworld vs. Goa'uld?

Cthulu

I'd say at best they're Borg tier and probably a good deal bellow that.

But we don't really have a lot to go on.

Cybertronians

If only the show bothered showing the true might of the Gem Empire... but instead we get to see some of the creators soapboxing. But alright, 40k xenos would demolish them.

Basically any of them given that a human child and a couple of minor gem rebels were able to infiltrate a secure base right when two of their three supreme leaders were there making a visit at the same time.

EXTERMINATE!

I want to be a fuckhead and say Time Lords.

But I'm going to be a cheeky git and say Daleks instead.

Kryptonians.

Are daleks that bug in the UK?

>big
Fuck my english

This counts as alien, right?

I guess

Diamonds and Homeworld ain't shit.

Funny you ask. I'm working on an overhaul mod for Galactic Civilizations 3...

I should note that Hater's Watchdogs have since been added.

>What alien species could beat the diamond authority of homeworld
>alien species
Look not to the stars for salvation, man of Earth. Deliverance is at hand.

HATE'S GREAT, BEST VILLAIN!

I really want to see the Combine vs Homeworld
PICK UP THAT CAN

His meteorite gun could do it.

Curious how a predator would handle gems. Would they go straight for the gem after figuring it out, or would they want the gem intact as a trophy? They'd probably just steal/invent something like Jasper's stun rod and then if they couldn't figure out how to bubble, they'd just shatter and use the shards to decorate their armor for the next hunt.

My dear child, we invented them, Daleks struggling with stairs has been a meme in the uk since the 70's

Until they could fly.

These two could probably cause enough damage in about a day or two. In the Showa canon Ghidorah fucked up the entirety of Venus so badly that they had to flee and come to Earth

Even mid tier cybers would utterly wreck their entire army solo. Starscream could handle this. STARSCREAM.

I wonder if the Mini-cons could do it.

Starscream was once an underage girl. Starscream can do anything.

Filthy human get off my board

>filename
Only fourteen, to my shame.

These idiots

I REALLY want the Orks to fight them head-on.
Picture it, The Beast Waaagh vs an empire of immortal reforming killers.

Depends on if Ghidorah is under mind control at the time or not. If he's not, he's actually stronger than Godzilla AND Rodan together, he defeated both of them in Monster Zero, he could easily destroy them and then he'd just up and fly off.

If he's under those idiots from Vs Gigan or GTTHM on the other hand, they've got a decent chance. Just like a choirboy at an all black church, they do not know how to handle that monster even if they get control of the head.

I-I want to protect Starscream!

The New Gods

Silver Surfer.

As far as we've seen, Homeworld and the diamonds are exceptionally incompetent.

Pretty much any moderately advanced sci-fi civilization would have a walk in the park with them

We can all agree DesuGhidorah would utterly fuck them, though. We're talking razed to the ground no survivors fucked. At least until the gems dies off and the only male gem in the history of the series shows up to kick his ass.

No worries from Grand King Ghidorah, though. Steven and Connie are on earth.

Pretty much any large galactic society from DC or Marvel. The gems seem bitchmade.

>All these idiots posting individual aliens when OP said "alien species"

>See the Gremlins logo
I may not really play Spiral Knights much anymore but I did love them gremlins
>Enough to draw them in "situations"

Suffer not the alien to live.

That is way too small for Yellow D.

Humanity. Generally we prove pretty successful at beating other alien species in fiction. If I can't bet on humans, than I'm putting it all on Xenu

>Not getting that if something is an alien, it's a damn other species
>So any alien that could solo them means an alien species could defeat them

Come the fuck on man.

>Second spoiler

I don't get it.

This, and that's as a fan of the show.

user that's not the logo for Alternia.That's the SGRUB logo. Either use Pisces or use the Trident.

How the Christ would Nova and The Enclave even be spacefaring factions?

>40k xenos would demolish them.
This.
Necrons are pretty much goth gems any way but the Orks, Eldar or even the Tau could do it. Not sure about the Nids though. That might be a bad match up.

All you need is one Kryptonian.

Fuck humans

Wasn't he acting on his own accord in GTTHM? Also Gigan managed to fuck up Godzilla and Anguirus pretty hard in Vs Gigan while being under control

I kind of wish they'd reveal this whole resource scarcity was because they're in a cold war with some equally autistic but ultimately better adapted alien race.

These were aliens, right?
At one point.

GKG, uh.

He likes little boys and girls, let's just say. Not really interested in the older types. I mean I guess he could see the Peris and mistakes are made, but that would just lead to him burning the entire Homeworld to crunchy cinders when he gets the three headed space dragon equivalent of trap panic.

We literally haven't seen anything of the Combine except for the natives they trained, some of their military hardware, and possibly their diplomatic caste.

HELLO

Bloody hell, femcarnage over there is giving it a twitch to me old ding dong down here.

And we're never going to.

Apparently they've managed to conquer and enslave a shit ton of alien races

I would like to see these situations for... research purposes.

Yeah, I'll probably change it at some point.

Eh, I was mostly using Nova to represent Haltmann Works. I don't really have an explanation for the Enclave. It's a work in progress.

I somehow doubt a species that overtakes organic lifeforms and is susceptible to heat and sonic trauma would do very well against a silicate species that shoots lasers and are known for using sonic attacks as weapons of mass destruction.

>Wasn't he acting on his own accord in GTTHM?

No, he wasn't. You don't learn it during GTTHM, but Monster Zero, the direct sequel, uses that as a twist. Turns out they sent Ghidorah to earth and were shocked the Monster Avengers managed to kick his ass, so they did that whole spiel about him destroying their place to trick earth into giving them Godzilla and Rodan to fight him, and then ha ha you fools, aliens are shit! But when Ghidorah broke free at the end of the movie, he whooped Godzilla and Rodan, and made everyone wonder if they were dead.

Gigan was okay, but they managed to control Ghidorah so bad even Angurius managed some decent hits.

Imagine how much a symbiote would want your and her sexual hormones and impulses.

There is a zoo filled with humans on their planet.
Just one symbiote needs to get in there.
Carnage infected the internet if I remember correctly.

Wew lad. This is too much for me old heart, I will go give the hammer a nice polish. I'll be back.

It's only a sketch right now, but hey, first time for everything.

meh, i'll bite. No one from Homeworld cares about the Zoo anymore. And Amethyst befriended the only people actually operating it.

Fuck I haven't seen Vs Monster Zero in such a long time. Now I'm wondering how MechaGodzilla would fare against Homeworld
I though the Rebirth of Mothra series wasn't canon to any Godzilla timeline

the Saiyans.

I could imagine this. Gem shards do grant powers and we've seen Lapis Lazuli stuck in a mirror, so bubbling isn't the only solution.

THEY ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR PUNEY WEAPONS!

>Now I'm wondering how MechaGodzilla would fare against Homeworld

Considering how he utterly fucking annihilated Big G in their first meetup and is packing weapons up his asshole like mexico's highest paid drug mules, this would be over pretty quick. He'd just stand there for ten minutes and legally be qualified as a fourth of july celebration before everyone was dead.

>I though the Rebirth of Mothra series wasn't canon to any Godzilla timeline

It's not, but it's canon to the ROM timeline, so I don't know what you're saying. They're still an alien invader/Alien Warlord respectively. It'd be a huge stretch to include Dagahra though, since Ninai Kanai were earthlings.

Mandalorians

You mean OTHER than the grubs right?

The casualties would be enormous.
They might still win though.

Here's a better question since pretty much any advanced 'serious' race could stomp them.
Is there are relatively advanced race the gems could beat?

Let's try and move away from the low-hanging fruit. Most of the species listed already could stomp the gems.

Could the Xenomorphs beat them? Do they have to have organic hosts to breed and swarm?

>Gigan was okay, but they managed to control Ghidorah so bad even Angurius managed some decent hits.
Gigan wasn't the Monster Zero chaps, so it's entirely possible they just didn't know how to work a three headed laser machine. I mean, he is pretty unwieldy, even his 'owners' couldn't use him to full capacity, VS Megalon implied they had controlled Gigan much longer, which is why he also had way more trouble fighting in Megalon.

Simeons would win no problem, Mechagodzilla was was stronger than Godzilla was, and Big G would laugh off the Gems attacks.

I reckon Gempire vs Klingon Empire would be a fairly even match

Nope not at all.

The zoo.
Yuuzhan Vong.
The Flood, before forerunner bullshit.
Maybe the Tyranids.

Xenos have whatever's in the Zoo, and that's it. You can't parasitize a hologram.

>the fucking mooninites

I don't think we're ever going to find out enough about homeworld, gems, etc to really get a good idea of what they're capable of, which makes that question difficult to ask due to lack of information. TOWNIES ON THE OTHER HAND

TOS era Starfleet, Kingons, Romulans, etc could probably take down homeworld.

They'd fuck Saiyans up desu. But they do need to mine other planets for the minerals needed to create more soldiers.

With Steven they're godmode because he can heal shattered or corrupted gems.

What's the one between the Preds and the Galactic Empire from Star Wars? I feel like I've seen it before but can't remember.

Xenos are fucked. Very limited supply numbers, can't facehug the actual combatants, Xenos won't go for the gems, and the Queen would be shorter than a Diamond is.

Predators fully armed and not just out for sport would rape them though.

>They'd fuck Saiyans up desu
No they wouldn't, they'd be ruined if they went up against a bunch of Oozaru.

How would they do against the Chilled Trade Federation?

Mechagodzilla 2 (well, the one from Terror of Mechagodzilla) had missiles that uprooted entire buildings. I'm expecting heavy casualties and a lot of collateral damage.

You don't even need to pull out the big guns in this case

>Pred shatters a Gem
>uses the fragments to decorate its armor and weapons
>its equipment suddenly goes Frybo

Honestly, from what we know of them the Diamond Authority is at best a C-tier alien species. The main antagonists of almost every space opera/soft science fiction series could at least go toe to toe with them.

I think at this point even the Yeerks have enough bodies to splatter the Gems.

You know, this thread's got me thinking. Are we eventually going to see some OTHER alien race come along that tries to push the Gems around, and then the Diamonds have to reluctantly ally with the CGs and Steven to save their own lives?

It feels like the sort of thing that could happen if SU goes on long enough.

>Maybe the Tyranids.
The nids would still win easily, sheer weight of numbers in a worst case scenario.
Sure they couldn't recoup as much as they could from squishies but its something of a misnomer that the nids are 100% reliant on recovering biomass after a battle.
Not to mention the hive fleet itself is a formidable navy before it even disgorges spores.