Friendship is suddenly only a moral boost and doesn't actually confer any secret power boosts or asspull victories

friendship is suddenly only a moral boost and doesn't actually confer any secret power boosts or asspull victories

which Sup Forums related protagonist gets fucked the hardest (like batman without plot armor)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbLTo3Iti2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The power of friendship worked in Mystery Inc.

Didn't work in Gravity Falls.

What do those different symbols mean on their hands?

:D

You are making the mistake of looking at them separate, when you should see them as one....

Everyone on my Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The blue eyes brings victory but the red eyes only brings potential.
But only for ones with the courage to fight.

This.

The closest thing they had to WMDs literally ran on friendship.

The series would've ended at part 2 of the first episode, as the world slowly froze to death.

The CW flash is fucked.

holy fuck, you've gotta be kidding me.

>Meteor Brandon Dragon

The west doesn't even have power of friendship cartoons.

Always wanted to summon this monsters as a kid but I never had Meteor Dragon.

It's much easier to see the smiley in the manga.

Because it does nothing. Japan is too fixated in fantasies because their lives are shit and lack the spine to fight back.

>The west doesn't even have power of friendship cartoons.

c Also pic related

Care Bears, nigga

Horse Show? Matt from Digimon. That Tiger and Bunny Netflix cartoon commercial

FUCK YOU GREAT SAGE OF THE MEADOW! DROP THE METEOR B. DRAGON ALREADY!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbLTo3Iti2E

Thanks for sharing.

Mystery Incorporated was amazing.

It's so archaic but pretty cool.

GotG has a much different ending.

>Red Eyes is potential
Brb fusing with 2 more of myself to become one of the strongest monsters in the OCG that dwarves your full potential

Forgot pic

But Red-Eyes has so many card for him and various strategies, varieties and fusions.
Blue-Eyes is pure raw power.
they are differents.

That's the power of love and caring

What bothers me about the whole power of friendship thing is that it's far too often portrayed as some metaphysical force, which is just silly. The true power of friendship is the simple principle of multiple people working together on a task, and succeeding due to their strong bond and intuitive knowledge of each others abilities allowing for greater coordination.

i love red eyes but god damn Summoned skull was a better card

The mane 6 of mlp:fim

Literally every season opener and closer, both are always 2-parters (4episodes EVERY SEASON) they don't get fucked to death because MUH FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC!

The best one was the alternate universes one. Edgelord universe was cool as Fuck, I want more

Summoned Skull was one of the best original cards

One tribute beatstick at 2500 is only outclassed by the 2400 beatstick that stops all trap cards and is immune to certain spell cards

Yeah, but then the underdog troubled kids who spent the movie rescuing their dog wouldn't win. Ever. It's gonna be the iron-willed, well-equipped team with a regular schedule every time.

>this card let me win a game once
My Grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba

It's all fun and games until someone flips a man eater bug
>and that someone was me.

MLP:FiM is definitely the show where the main characters would get the most gimped. Although I have to say that at least it's integrated in the plot and is in the title. I mean, the title literally is "Friendship is Magic" so it kind of gives the writers the freedom to do asspulls every now and then.

But Yu-Gi-Oh? Yeah, that's just shounen bullshit.

mah nigga

I fucking love Man eater bug, he saved me a lot of times, the most exciting is when you kills the goddamn overpowered monster the opponent just summoned and instantly kills by a fucking man eater bug!

Bitch, please.

I liked using Penquin, Fucked the opponent a bit more by sending a tribute monster back to their hand!

>level 5
Shit, I gotta tribute something.

Get that blonde ass outta here.

It always great to see their oh so strong fusion fall.

>tfw you visit Sup Forums and a /tg/ thread breaks out

Objection!

Hey Tea, not for nothing, but ain't this permanent marker?

Well shit, guess Skull attacks for endgame.
>I ain't mad, honest.

>What is My Little Pony

They still have Discord

holy shit i just realized it's a smiley

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AHAHAHAHA!
I'm gonna crash this game with no survivors!

Holy fuck, I only just now get it.

YOU FUCKING MADMAN!

You know what they say about some men, right?

That shit was so stupid, especially because they didn't even keep the markings for more than one episode.

Then stop fucking setting up kids against such shitty odds.

>tfw you'll never be able to utilize the power of friendship

How else am I supposed to kill god?

With... Hope.

I didn't get that shit was a smily face until i was like 21. swear to god i thought it was some untranslated symbol

I'm guessing you guys were the slow kids in school

It's an autism test.

> Implying despair won't win

But we kill God every day!
By boldly stepping forward in the name of science to drive him out of the last recesses of reality with promethean torches!
Leave no stone unturned, no miracle unexposed to the purifying sear of scrutiny!
Burn away the superstition till naught but truth remains!
Onward, brethren, onward! Into this brave new world of Man!

makes a lot of fucking sense

>their lives are shit and lack the spine to fight back
What is projection?

Just because it says "friends" in the title doesn't mean it's a power of friendship cartoon.

C'mon, man. That's for babies, and even if it's not, you don't win if fucking Care Bears is the best you've got.

>beaver warrior

Fuck you yugi.

Also what's everyone's favorite deck? Either hopeless dragon or infernities for data easy mist worm trolling

I always thought that this shit was like some 4Kids change and there was some sort of sign on their hand that would have been perceived as demonic by parents

turns out nah, it was just a fucking smiley all the time

fuck you Tea, this dude just almost murdered my grandad, I don't have time for this

Gladiator Beast, been a fan of gladiators and the fact that I can fusion summon some great monsters without needing Poly was great.
>Still mad we didn't get the new Fusion/support introduced in Arc-V

>hey remember that time yugi set someone on fire for pulling a gun on him?
>or that time when Joey got into a fist fight with a thug with holding a knife between his teeth and winning because yugi gave him a soda earlier.

Some version of an archfiend beatdown.

>riendship is suddenly only a moral boost and doesn't actually confer any secret power boosts or asspull victories
>which Sup Forums related protagonist gets fucked the hardest
purple horse

why did you use a obvious jab at jrpg cliches to make an ironic fedora post?

I am JUST now realizing that those lines form a fucking smiley face. Never really paid attention to it for more than 2 seconds.

reminder that links will save the game and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shitter with 1000 USD worth of useless pendulum cards

I wouldn't go that far but I am interested in Link summoning and how the game will run with the new play field.

>friend has a plays etc of tour guides back when they were worth a bit of money.
>debating on selling them.
>find someone that will have the money in a week.
>that week they announced they were releasing tour guides in a tin

He quit YGO shortly after that.

Also

>200 dollar ponder

>The true power of friendship is the simple principle of multiple people working together on a task, and succeeding due to their strong bond and intuitive knowledge of each others abilities allowing for greater coordination.

Here's your proof that the west doesn't have power of friendship cartoons. Western kids don't even know what friendship is.

>Stopped caring about the tcg around the time GX ended
>Took a look at some of the stuff recently
It seems like a huge clusterfuck now, and impossible to get in to.

>GX ended
dawg, YGO was a huge clusterfuck even by then. XYZ and Synchro existed when GX ended

Though pendulum did add extra zones which is weird and in all honesty Link looks even weirder than Pendulum but its generally simpler

what has you confused user?

Then it was before GX ended, XYZ and Synchro didn't exist when I stopped caring about it.

there is no way XYZ didn't exist during the start of GX but maybe Synchro didn't

Please, bro. I watched that shit for 20 episodes years ago and it was definitely not a power of friendship cartoon.

what the fuck are you talking about? Synchros didn't exist until after GX ended. XYZs did not exist until after 5Ds, which followed GX.

Synchros did, Xyz weren't a thing yet, 5d's was getting started in japan.

he might be confusing XYZ-Dragon Cannon

I think they're referring to the English dub of GX, that was already over in Japan and thus 5D's started, with Synchros coming
>I actually got a Japaneses Stardust Dragon... but I lost it.

>tfw antiheal/bad reaction deck

People that play stall deserve to be gunned down

What about burn?

Become friends with God. He seems like a nice guy as long as you don't do the opposite of what he says like the Jews, which is like 90% of their history.

Same, pretty much run back field hate I'm all my decks just for shit like area limit B. It's also what made me start using xyz

Nah the no fun allowed guys are gravekeepers

It's been a fucking smiley face this whole time?!

Motherfuck

He'd still be a bad guy.

>Just because it says "friends" in the title doesn't mean it's a power of friendship cartoon.

Shut up, Batman! The entire point of the JLA right from the start was that there are some threats they could only overcome by working together. Hell, you have Robin and Batgirl to help pull your butt out of the fire from time to time, not that you'd admit it you edgy bastard.

I loved the Six Samurai when I played. Did that really never get an anime character based on it?

I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh since before I recognized that symbol for eyes, but now that you actually say "It's a smile", I see it so clearly I don't get how I couldn't see it before.